Teen Mom USA #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah who do you think was the worse ex of hers or the whole Teen Mom girls?
[/QUOTE]
That's a tough one 😅
Maybe Courtland? Also, I know it's not her ex (even though they are very on/off) Jenelles husband David has to be the worst. She literally lost her job on the show because of him and as a result of this lost a decent income and became even more isolated from everything.

Only 2 days ago he was on TikTok using homophobic slurs...
It's almost like Stockholm Syndrome the way that she can't see who he truly is and constantly defends him

In terms of the other girls...

Adam (Chelseas ex) is awful. I always thought it was heartbreaking how he was so quick to give up his rights to Paislee.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Yeah who do you think was the worse ex of hers or the whole Teen Mom girls?
That's a tough one 😅
Maybe Courtland? Also, I know it's not her ex (even though they are very on/off) Jenelles husband David has to be the worst. She literally lost her job on the show because of him and as a result of this lost a decent income and became even more isolated from everything.

Only 2 days ago he was on TikTok using homophobic slurs...
It's almost like Stockholm Syndrome the way that she can't see who he truly is and constantly defends him

In terms of the other girls...

Adam (Chelseas ex) is awful. I always thought it was heartbreaking how he was so quick to give up his rights to Paislee.
[/QUOTE]
Yes about Adam, it's like he did not care. Buy he ruined his life so maybe not having him around is better. Another male with daft deluded parents.

Reactions: 1
I'm sure I read somewhere Chelsea is civil with him now
---
Found it

Reactions: 4
I'm sure I read somewhere Chelsea is civil with him now
---
Found it

Aw I'm glad.

'Even in the wake of Lind's reported arrest, the South Dakota native shared with Us that things were copacetic with their coparenting relationship. “There’s no bad vibes and it’s just a very open relationship. There’s no bad feelings. We see him sometimes and it’s totally fine,” she told Us, explaining that “there really is just no drama” with Lind anymore.'

Reactions: 4
Wow I didn’t realise Mackenzie filed for divorce from Ryan? I have seen her posting a lot about good vibes and God on her Insta? Why the hell did she ever marry him in the first place??!

Reactions: 3
Wow I didn’t realise Mackenzie filed for divorce from Ryan? I have seen her posting a lot about good vibes and God on her Insta? Why the hell did she ever marry him in the first place??!
I think there was pressure from her family being Christians. Also she had gone to her mum before she died for advice after he cheated and was told it takes two to make it work

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.