Teen Mom USA #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holly is stunning and from what we see a beautiful happy well mannered little girl that David is a racist scum

Reactions: 8
Anyone see brianna took the girls to watch scream? I would watch stuff like that at my friend's when Novas ages but not Stella, thought that was a bit much , especially at the cinema

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Anyone see brianna took the girls to watch scream? I would watch stuff like that at my friend's when Novas ages but not Stella, thought that was a bit much , especially at the cinema
Wtf . I’m surprised the cinema even let them in. That’s so bleeping weird. 😭 My daughter is around Nova’s age and I let her watch a lot of things but I wouldn’t let her watch any of the scream films wtf. Don’t get me started on letting her youngest daughter watch it . That’s shocking !

Reactions: 8
Wtf . I’m surprised the cinema even let them in. That’s so bleeping weird. 😭 My daughter is around Nova’s age and I let her watch a lot of things but I wouldn’t let her watch any of the scream films wtf. Don’t get me started on letting her youngest daughter watch it . That’s shocking !
Is there no age limit?

Reactions: 1
I know I'm so shocked they were allowed in this is what she said
---
It's R rated over there apparently which means under 17s can watch it with an adult. So weird , who would want their child to see a horror
---
Someone said are your girls not too young and she said "No" and nothing else
Look at that family in general, no wonder Stella was cheering it was just like any family occasion in her life. Murders!

Reactions: 7
I know I'm so shocked they were allowed in this is what she said
---
It's R rated over there apparently which means under 17s can watch it with an adult. So weird , who would want their child to see a horror
---
Someone said are your girls not too young and she said "No" and nothing else
Omg her saying she was thinking someone was going to do something crazy and stab up the theatre yet sits there with her two young kids. This girl is so bleeping weird and irresponsible. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I bet he agreed to film will need the money for the divorce, child maintenance and his drugs, MTV know viewers will watch no regard to how it may impact Bentley.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.