Teen Mom UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really not enjoying Megan this series. Bit odd obsessed with having another baby with someone she hasn’t even been with long 😕 all the baby making comments are knocking me... that tels face looks like he’s mid sneeze all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Well most folks that cheat do it because they are unhappy so maybe not right but it happens all the time.

I think he was scared to finish with her and this is largely due to the fact he works for her dad, that is extra trapping if you ask me, I will lose all respect for him if he goes back to her because he is obviously only still there due to Marley, Chloe needs someone older I think, Jordan is doing what most lads his age do.

I can’t believe that Chloe sent her mum the videos from Jordan’s phone, that’s not right and if Chloes dad goes nuts at Jordan at work for what he did to Chloe then that’s not right either, Jordan needs a new job and he hates the current one.

Good in bed perhaps?! She is the spit of Kendall Jenner too don’t forget 😂😂😂

Megan just wants a kid to Tel because Dylan and Reeanne are having another one, I can’t be bothered with Megan and her neediness, I have never liked her and don’t get all the love for her at all. She is looking great though and has lost that puppy face and looks more like a grown up now, amazing figure too. Reeanne speaks horribly, the Essex accent isn’t the best but my god, she doesn’t even try and speak nice on TV which is what most folk would do I think, Dylan still wants Megan I think.

Why do so many of these girls have low self worth yet the guys have too much?!
Oh I totally appreciate that it happens, I’m just saying that (to me personally) it isn’t an excuse. I do agree it’s odd that she sent the videos to her mum.. I’d rather die 😂.

I quite like Megan, I don’t always agree with the way she goes about things but I’m glad they’ve all simmered down.. for now 😂. Think you could be right about her motives for another baby though...

Reactions: 6
Nasseh is an absolute prize chump! He is punching way above his weight with Emma. She is stunning and Baby Jeremiah is so cute! I know she cannot see it now, but the 40-year-old Emma will be thanking the 17-year-old Emma if she is strong enough to kick him to the kerb now instead of spending the next few years being strung along by a man-child.

From this thread I gather that Chloe and Jordan are back together? Maybe the break is what Jordan needed to appreciate what they've got - they have been living the life of a 40+ year old couple since they practically got together - they weren't together for very long before she got pregnant were they? Chloe seems very driven and motivated and Jordan just seemed to treat her like she was his mum. I thought he was half-man-half-PS4 for long enough.
Agree 100%

Reactions: 8
I can see it another way with Emma and nasseh though, she was obviously only a one night stand to him and she’s caught feelings as she’s just a silly little girl. By having a baby it’s like she feels entitled to claim nasseh for herself, not just for the baby

Reactions: 17
I normally love this programme, we need some young girls on who actually know their worth. I feel all of these girls are getting pregnant as though it’s no big deal. Megan is going to force Tels hand at some point and stop him working. Neither of them are using contraception and yet she’s “going” to talk to him about having a baby. Wtf if you aren’t using contraception it’s going to happen.

and that Emma - he would have been kicked to the kerb for not being able to string two words together.

I’ve never seen anyone “not” want to be in a relationship as much as Jordan.
I'll go on there haha, I'm a law student at a Russel group university & expecting a baby soon. Live on my own with my partner. I've always said I want to go on there and show people success because although they're all lovely there's been no attempt of continuing education and getting a career :)

Reactions: 19
I'll go on there haha, I'm a law student at a Russel group university & expecting a baby soon. Live on my own with my partner. I've always said I want to go on there and show people success because although they're all lovely there's been no attempt of continuing education and getting a career :)
Fair play to you! And congratulations on your pregnancy - I hope all goes well for you all! ☺ I got pregnant with my eldest in my last year of university while working - it’s all a juggling act but no doubt you’ll be absolutely fine.

I think the only one on there who’s really made an attempt of working/a career is Sassi. I know it didn’t always work out for her, but she seemed hard working in comparison to some of the others. She was always very determined even if she tried a few different career paths.

Reactions: 15
Fair play to you! And congratulations on your pregnancy - I hope all goes well for you all! ☺ I got pregnant with my eldest in my last year of university while working - it’s all a juggling act but no doubt you’ll be absolutely fine.

I think the only one on there who’s really made an attempt of working/a career is Sassi. I know it didn’t always work out for her, but she seemed hard working in comparison to some of the others. She was always very determined even if she tried a few different career paths.
thank you, they wouldn't take me on the show though since they look specifically for 16-18 year olds and I think they like people who have drama with the baby dad etc. Aw amazing- thank you for the advice.

Yes, that's so true. I forgot about Sassi- I think she is a lovely girl and hardworking but its all undermined by her constant and quite aggressive arguments with Darren!

Reactions: 4

I get the impression, -and I could be wrong here- that Sassi’s mum is a tough cookie and that her husband or partner, father to Sassi and co, wasn’t the best and Sassi is very street smart and unlike normal academic intelligence then street smarts gets you through heartbreak better, Sassi grew on me so much when I loathed her at first.

Chloe was in the best position out of all the girls and I think it’s largely due to the fact she was brought up with a mum and dad still married, I get the feeling her life was a nice lower middle class existence with the 2.4 children family and the way we are brought up goes a long long way.

I do wonder what happened to Megan to make her so needy and so young to be needy?

Shannon’s mum had her young so it was kind of inevitable that one of her daughters would be a young mum too, her mum just laughed off the fact that she “forgot” to take her MAP, and I thought I bet that’s what her mother did hence her nonchalance about it! You get 3 frigging days to take it so that was a trap baby and I believe Theo was too, it’s no wonder she got so much hate, she was a spoilt little tit and I bet mum was to blame for that too.

I can see it another way with Emma and nasseh though, she was obviously only a one night stand to him and she’s caught feelings as she’s just a silly little girl. By having a baby it’s like she feels entitled to claim nasseh for herself, not just for the baby
I hate that the females are so young and silly but I bet I was too!😂😂

Megan looked disappointed that Tel said he found it hard at first with taking on her 2 kids, what the duck did she expect, that he should just be wily nily about it?! God she irritates me no end and always has, I just can’t be bothered with her and her sister that thinks she bleeping knows it all!

Reactions: 12
I get the impression, -and I could be wrong here- that Sassi’s mum is a tough cookie and that her husband or partner, father to Sassi and co, wasn’t the best and Sassi is very street smart and unlike normal academic intelligence then street smarts gets you through heartbreak better, Sassi grew on me so much when I loathed her at first.

Chloe was in the best position out of all the girls and I think it’s largely due to the fact she was brought up with a mum and dad still married, I get the feeling her life was a nice lower middle class existence with the 2.4 children family and the way we are brought up goes a long long way.

I do wonder what happened to Megan to make her so needy and so young to be needy?

Shannon’s mum had her young so it was kind of inevitable that one of her daughters would be a young mum too, her mum just laughed off the fact that she “forgot” to take her MAP, and I thought I bet that’s what her mother did hence her nonchalance about it! You get 3 frigging days to take it so that was a trap baby and I believe Theo was too, it’s no wonder she got so much hate, she was a spoilt little tit and I bet mum was to blame for that too.
I do agree with this- it is largely to do with your upbringing, which often explains why people are the way they are. I think Megan is needy and desperate for a family because her own family are so keen on family themselves. On the show when Megan was with Dylan, her mum and her sister were saying how important family was- they seem close knitted so it does seem like Megan just values family over anything else because of her family's attitude.

However, I don't think parents can be blamed for their children's mistakes fully- people are their own person, and your upbringing is only part of you. I lived with my mum, who never went to university and barely finished college and witnessed her go through an abusive relationship with my sisters dad, yet I am still at university with my own place. It's ashame that these girls do seem to have gone down the wrong route though. It's hard when you have no encouragement and no one to look up to. However, I think all of them are fairly good mums even if their lives are so full of drama !

Reactions: 12

I hate that the females are so young and silly but I bet I was too!😂😂

Megan looked disappointed that Tel said he found it hard at first with taking on her 2 kids, what the duck did she expect, that he should just be wily nily about it?! God she irritates me no end and always has, I just can’t be bothered with her and her sister that thinks she bleeping knows it all!
You’re probably right about Sassi, I know what you mean about getting that impression. She grew on me too, I thought she was just mouthy at first and that’s all there was to her 😂. But I liked her in the end!
I agree with what you say about Shannon too, I had to take the MAP after baby number 2 and I went and got it immediately - absolutely NO chance I could’ve mysteriously forgotten.

Reactions: 8
You’re probably right about Sassi, I know what you mean about getting that impression. She grew on me too, I thought she was just mouthy at first and that’s all there was to her 😂. But I liked her in the end!
I agree with what you say about Shannon too, I had to take the MAP after baby number 2 and I went and got it immediately - absolutely NO chance I could’ve mysteriously forgotten.
Shannon definitely did it on purpose- its so convenient how she was talking about wanting a baby, but "forgot" to take the morning after pill. I did feel sorry for Charlie in that moment, since she seemed to leave it too late to tell him. He seems like he would've been quite persistent on it too as he didn't want another baby, so how she could just "forget" really doesn't sit well with me

Reactions: 14
Megan’s face when she brought tel in his dinner to eat on the sofa 😂😂 she was absolutely made up thinking she’s being a romantic housewife after his long week of work. Meanwhile he’s perched on a dirty sofa strewn with kids shoes, bottles and toys 😂😂😂 cracked me up. Would not be looking forward to coming home to that 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Absolutely! I had a baby at 17 and I’m 24 now with 2 children and I’m in my second year of training to be a midwife.. But shows like that only pick people who bring drama and put a bad name on teen mums! Well done you x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Absolutely! I had a baby at 17 and I’m 24 now with 2 children and I’m in my second year of training to be a midwife.. But shows like that only pick people who bring drama and put a bad name on teen mums! Well done you x
I’m so jealous of you training to be a midwife! I’d love to be one but I always feel I’ve left it too late 😂 I’m around your age but already been to uni once and honestly don’t know how I’d manage juggling training and my children 🤦🏼‍♀️ Hats off to you!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.