Teen Mom UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not into this crystal stuff but they really do look nothing like the ‘crystals’ I’ve seen! They usually at least look pleasing to the eye. These look tit.
We can only hope that she asked and the majority of people advised against it.

Her mum seems to have her head screwed on hopefully she’d be against it too.

Reactions: 2
Whoever said that Tel looks like his mid sneeze is so correct 😂😂😂😂 I caught up on last night episode and I couldn’t stop laughing, his eyebrow irritate me. I don’t know what it is about Megan but I find her annoying. Maybe because she stole Tel off her mate and I can’t past that 🤣

oh did she haha gutted wish I saw
I’m sure the screenshots are on this thread, it happened around January time

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread title suggestion
Teen Mom Uk #2 Tel let’s baby make, for £5 my sis will urinate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Jordan had definitely done it before.

when his Mum comes round and asks what he’s done, she says has he been a naughty boy AGAIN?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Catching up on ep 2, i like emmas mum bev
“You need to tell your mum by 10” “i feel bad” “you should” she really wanted to slap that boy i could tell

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Fair play to Emma’s mum for being so calm because I think I’d lose my tit and kick him out. Not a fan of emma but I really like her mum so far 🤣

Reactions: 25
Didn't like Emma in the first episode but she has already grown on me! What is Nassehs accent? I thought he was foreign but some of you here have said liverpool/brum!

Reactions: 9
Didn't like Emma in the first episode but she has already grown on me! What is Nassehs accent? I thought he was foreign but some of you here have said liverpool/brum!
... you can hear enough of what he says to try and decipher his accent? I’m impressed! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Now tv free for a week
That’s what I did to catch up as had sky before and now don’t and missed out on seasons 4-6.

I’m currently watching Teen MumUK Young & Pregnant and I’m not keen on it, I took to the Teen Mum UK cast in an instant but these ones are different. I loathe Morgan and she isn’t pretty or a nice person, Laura is gorgeous though, Morgan is awful to Laura’s family.

Reactions: 5
Felt so bad for Chloe in this weeks episode. Very tough to find out you’ve been cheated on by your child’s father. Agree that Jordan’s done this before.

😂😂😂 at whoever said he was half man half PS4

Reactions: 11
Why is Chloe isolating with Jordan?
Children who’s parents aren’t together are allowed to go to each other’s homes, so it’s not a necessity.

She’s going to do something she will regret as he won’t get back with her but will use her for what he wants.

Reactions: 10
Why is Chloe isolating with Jordan?
Children who’s parents aren’t together are allowed to go to each other’s homes, so it’s not a necessity.

She’s going to do something she will regret as he won’t get back with her but will use her for what he wants.
I presume it’s because Jordan isn’t living alone he’s living with another full household therefore increasing risk if he lets Marley travel between the two 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s a crappy position for Chloe that’s for sure.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.