Teen Mom UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really pissed me off how sassi’s family were always late to events/parties sassi put on. When they were an hour late to zendays 2nd birthday party in that place where you only get a couple of hours slot. No wonder sassi can become very angry, it seems to be a running theme with her family

Reactions: 21
the fact he never even told his mum he had a child, i cant even take that seriously. He should have been grown up and told emma he doesnt want to be involved, her sons going to grow up with a dad who cant be bothered to see him
And now he’s on the birth certificate. I wish he’d not bothered to turn up for that instead of letting her down later on in the first episode.

Where can I watch it? Not paying lol
Try dailymotion.

Naddah (autocorrected to this but I’m not changing it lol) is an absolute tool. Emma is naive and I don’t mean that nastily as she seems lovely so far. I also think her autism might make her more vulnerable to these types unfortunately.

Megan going on about another baby, just stop. Sod the age gap do you really need another baby right now? She will regret it in a few years when she has 3 kids driving her mad. I have two and I’ve found it definitely does not get any easier as they get older.

Jordan makes me cringe. Silly boy doing something like that and then inevitably having it splashed all over national tv. Not only embarrassing for himself but for Chloe and also Marley who might one day watch this footage back? Should have been a man about it and broke up with her then he could have done wtf he wanted.

Reactions: 17
It really pissed me off how sassi’s family were always late to events/parties sassi put on. When they were an hour late to zendays 2nd birthday party in that place where you only get a couple of hours slot. No wonder sassi can become very angry, it seems to be a running theme with her family
I am surprised at Sassi’s mum especially being late, I actually like her mum the best out of all the teen mums mums, and I like Ambers mum, didn’t like Shannon’s mum, they never seem to give them a shake type thing and it annoys me so much! They perhaps do it off camera but it just irritates me that Shannon’s mum just rolled her eyes at the “forgetting” of the MAP, ffs why?! Having kids is a huge deal but clearly they don’t all think so!

Reactions: 5
I think that nasseh saw the benefit of him being included on teen mom for his music career, not him truly caring about his son

Reactions: 26
I do agree with this- it is largely to do with your upbringing, which often explains why people are the way they are. I think Megan is needy and desperate for a family because her own family are so keen on family themselves. On the show when Megan was with Dylan, her mum and her sister were saying how important family was- they seem close knitted so it does seem like Megan just values family over anything else because of her family's attitude.

However, I don't think parents can be blamed for their children's mistakes fully- people are their own person, and your upbringing is only part of you. I lived with my mum, who never went to university and barely finished college and witnessed her go through an abusive relationship with my sisters dad, yet I am still at university with my own place. It's ashame that these girls do seem to have gone down the wrong route though. It's hard when you have no encouragement and no one to look up to. However, I think all of them are fairly good mums even if their lives are so full of drama !
True but history does have a way of repeating itself in families sometimes!

My mum got pregnant with me at 17 and had me at 18 and now has 4 kids to 3 men 🤔🤔 but she has been with her current husband for 25 years and was with the last one 12 and was only with my dad fora year, I am so glad I didn’t turn out like her, I don’t get why some women and men feel the need to have a kid with every relationship they get into, relationships without the stresses of kids are far better and calmer, well it’s been my experience anyway!😂😂

I think that nasseh saw the benefit of him being included on teen mom for his music career, not him truly caring about his son
I bet he never makes it though, not to be racist so many young black men are really into music, what makes him stand out?

I really like Emma though and I can’t believe she is just 17!

Reactions: 9
I’m so jealous of you training to be a midwife! I’d love to be one but I always feel I’ve left it too late 😂 I’m around your age but already been to uni once and honestly don’t know how I’d manage juggling training and my children 🤦🏼‍♀️ Hats off to you!!
Oh please never think that! My aunt is a midwife now and she started training at age 41 as soon as her kids grew up! Shes now 50 and she said it's the best job in the world x

Reactions: 6
Oh please never think that! My aunt is a midwife now and she started training at age 41 as soon as her kids grew up! Shes now 50 and she said it's the best job in the world x
I suppose I know that really! It just seems out of reach at the moment 😭 but maybe when my children are older! Anyway sorry don't mean to go off topic 😂 but well done to you! X

Reactions: 4
There is definitely something about Ste though, I can’t put my finger on it but there is something 😍
He definitely is nowhere near my type but I agree, there's something! I think its that he comes across as a really good dad and he is so committed to Amber but she treats him like tit.

Reactions: 10
I suppose I know that really! It just seems out of reach at the moment 😭 but maybe when my children are older! Anyway sorry don't mean to go off topic 😂 but well done to you! X
I'm currently finishing my third year of uni, attempting to do my dissertation during lockdown with a 6 and 8 year old (oldest has autism) and I'm 7 months pregnant lol. It was easier to study when they were younger. Thankfully I work in a school so dont have to juggle that aswell atm. Its achievable but hard. Oh and I had my first at 19. Xx

Reactions: 5
I’m so jealous of you training to be a midwife! I’d love to be one but I always feel I’ve left it too late 😂 I’m around your age but already been to uni once and honestly don’t know how I’d manage juggling training and my children 🤦🏼‍♀️ Hats off to you!!
Never too late! We have a lady in her 50s on my course! I have a 3 year old and 6 year old and it’s not been as hard as I thought it would be! Especially as by the time I qualify my daughter will go to school so it’s all done and dusted whilst they’re young. It’s worth it, it’s amazing :)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I was open to the idea of liking Emma in this series, but since she asked about circumcising her child, I cannot stand her. There’s is absolutely no need, it’s not for medical or religious (still stupid idea) purposes. 😠

Reactions: 14
Does anybody know if there’s anything online about Jordan/chloe, I’m intrigued to see what she found on his phone 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.