Teen Mom UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone notice chloe was alluding that this wasn’t the first time?
yes, i am pretty sure he has done it before. i dont know where but i have definitely seen it mentioned before. also, he doesn't seem happy with her, and hasn't for a while. I feel sorry for her but I doubt they will last. A leopard doesn't change its spots! also wtf is Naseeh or whatever his name is? had a secret girlfriend and didn't even tell his own mum he has a baby. Wow, I think he's worse than any dad who has ever been on that show

Reactions: 19
I thought exactly the same while I was watching it, I was gobsmacked when she was making excuses for him!
I thought his mum was just trying to say to Chloe not to blame or feel bad about herself because it’s not her fault he cheated but I could be wrong

Reactions: 8
I can’t handle Nasseh, permanently late & full of excuses, no interest in his son, didn’t even tell his own mother that she had a grandchild 😩. He’s a whole new level 😂 I don’t think Emma can see it yet though. I like her mum though 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 29
Did anyone else think that Dylan looked a bit uncomfortable when his girlfriend mentioned that Megan could be pregnant next

Reactions: 32
Did anyone else think that Dylan looked a bit uncomfortable when his girlfriend mentioned that Megan could be pregnant next
I thought this too.. he didn’t really say a lot but his expression definitely looked awkward.
I have to say though I’m glad they’ve all calmed down a bit in this series (so far) and I’m glad both Megan and Dylan seem happy with their current partners - previous seasons have been a right mess 😂.

Reactions: 10
Does Nasseh even speak? Can’t hear him half the time and I wish Emma would please change those lashes 😩

Reactions: 12
Did anyone notice chloe was alluding that this wasn’t the first time?
I am not surprised and I have always thought that he most likely pays for sex when he goes to places like Amsterdam and Bratislava with the boys, they are both notorious for sex workers and going to see a stripper (Chloe was quite okay with this and I liked that about her, so many women moan about that and it’s just what guys do) is going to make them horny and so they want to have sex after seeing the stripper. He was trapped and Chloe was always trying to force it to work so I hope they stay separated.

Reactions: 10
I am not surprised and I have always thought that he most likely pays for sex when he goes to places like Amsterdam and Bratislava with the boys, they are both notorious for sex workers and going to see a stripper (Chloe was quite okay with this and I liked that about her, so many women moan about that and it’s just what guys do) is going to make them horny and so they want to have sex after seeing the stripper. He was trapped and Chloe was always trying to force it to work so I hope they stay separated.
I agree that I hope they stay separated. I think both of them were stuck in a relationship that neither of them were 100% happy with. You’re probably right about the lads holidays. Having said that, I don’t think the fact that it wasn’t working and he wasn’t happy was an excuse to cheat.

Reactions: 13
I really hope Chloe doesn’t get back with Jordan.

Being in a relationship where you don’t feel loved, happy or secure is horrible and no one deserves to be in that position

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I really hope Chloe doesn’t get back with Jordan.

Being in a relationship where you don’t feel loved, happy or secure is horrible and no one deserves to be in that position
Absolutely! I think deep down she’s probably felt that way for a while, even before she knew about the cheating. The relationship has often come across a little one-sided to me.

Reactions: 8
Absolutely! I think deep down she’s probably felt that way for a while, even before she knew about the cheating. The relationship has often come across a little one-sided to me.
She was clearly suspicious or she wouldn’t of checked his phone and found it??
I think he’s text people before, she’s found out, forgiven him and now she checks his phone regularly 🤔
I go on my husbands phone when I don’t have mine or whatever but I don’t go through his whole phone looking for things!

Reactions: 14
I normally love this programme, we need some young girls on who actually know their worth. I feel all of these girls are getting pregnant as though it’s no big deal. Megan is going to force Tels hand at some point and stop him working. Neither of them are using contraception and yet she’s “going” to talk to him about having a baby. Wtf if you aren’t using contraception it’s going to happen.

and that Emma - he would have been kicked to the kerb for not being able to string two words together.

She was clearly suspicious or she wouldn’t of checked his phone and found it??
I think he’s text people before, she’s found out, forgiven him and now she checks his phone regularly 🤔
I go on my husbands phone when I don’t have mine or whatever but I don’t go through his whole phone looking for things!
I’ve never seen anyone “not” want to be in a relationship as much as Jordan.

Reactions: 21
Just shown my husband everything we have seen today and told him your comment, best laugh we’ve had in days that 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’ve seen the screenshot of messages she gets too. It’s weird 🤨🥴 like I’m married and my husband would be like wtf you getting off on women pissing in themselves in the shower for 😳🤣🥴🤦🏼‍♀️
Plenty men love golden showers, men that pay to watch these things, or pay for sex in general are weird, imagine having to pay someone to screw you and then delude yourself into thinking that she didn’t do it for the money yet did it because she liked you.
Hmm, I don't agree. I don't believe Jordan would allow himself to look like a cheat to everyone watching if that's not what he was just for a bit of money or brand deals. She knows what she wants out of life and I really don't think she'd do that however I do believe she's back with him, he may not do it again but he did it once and it's clear he doesn't love her, he's there for convenience.
i have seen a few posts on other sites that say Jord is there for the convenience and I disagree, his life would be far easier back at his mums where he just pays digs and doesn’t have a nagging woman getting at him about buying her presents and getting her daft cards etc etc. I also don’t think it’s that hard to split with yourself babies dad if the relationship isn’t right and from day one then I’ve always said he isn’t fully invested in her like she is him, she always seems to be getting on at him, I don’t see her ambition either because everyone has helped them get where they are now, she didn’t get there by sheer hard work like some have made out.

Reactions: 5
Nasseh is an absolute prize chump! He is punching way above his weight with Emma. She is stunning and Baby Jeremiah is so cute! I know she cannot see it now, but the 40-year-old Emma will be thanking the 17-year-old Emma if she is strong enough to kick him to the kerb now instead of spending the next few years being strung along by a man-child.

From this thread I gather that Chloe and Jordan are back together? Maybe the break is what Jordan needed to appreciate what they've got - they have been living the life of a 40+ year old couple since they practically got together - they weren't together for very long before she got pregnant were they? Chloe seems very driven and motivated and Jordan just seemed to treat her like she was his mum. I thought he was half-man-half-PS4 for long enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t handle Nasseh, permanently late & full of excuses, no interest in his son, didn’t even tell his own mother that she had a grandchild 😩. He’s a whole new level 😂 I don’t think Emma can see it yet though. I like her mum though 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
the fact he never even told his mum he had a child, i cant even take that seriously. He should have been grown up and told emma he doesnt want to be involved, her sons going to grow up with a dad who cant be bothered to see him

Reactions: 14
I agree that I hope they stay separated. I think both of them were stuck in a relationship that neither of them were 100% happy with. You’re probably right about the lads holidays. Having said that, I don’t think the fact that it wasn’t working and he wasn’t happy was an excuse to cheat.
Well most folks that cheat do it because they are unhappy so maybe not right but it happens all the time.

I think he was scared to finish with her and this is largely due to the fact he works for her dad, that is extra trapping if you ask me, I will lose all respect for him if he goes back to her because he is obviously only still there due to Marley, Chloe needs someone older I think, Jordan is doing what most lads his age do.

I can’t believe that Chloe sent her mum the videos from Jordan’s phone, that’s not right and if Chloes dad goes nuts at Jordan at work for what he did to Chloe then that’s not right either, Jordan needs a new job and he hates the current one.

Why is ste so in love with amber 😫😫😫😫
Good in bed perhaps?! She is the spit of Kendall Jenner too don’t forget 😂😂😂

I thought this too.. he didn’t really say a lot but his expression definitely looked awkward.
I have to say though I’m glad they’ve all calmed down a bit in this series (so far) and I’m glad both Megan and Dylan seem happy with their current partners - previous seasons have been a right mess 😂.
Megan just wants a kid to Tel because Dylan and Reeanne are having another one, I can’t be bothered with Megan and her neediness, I have never liked her and don’t get all the love for her at all. She is looking great though and has lost that puppy face and looks more like a grown up now, amazing figure too. Reeanne speaks horribly, the Essex accent isn’t the best but my god, she doesn’t even try and speak nice on TV which is what most folk would do I think, Dylan still wants Megan I think.

Why do so many of these girls have low self worth yet the guys have too much?!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.