Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Titntat

VIP Member
Hudson's hair needs washing badly its looks glued to his head
Its grim. My babies similar age. I was her hair about once every two weeks. Dont really keep track but its never looked anything like that. It also desperately needs cutting. Know were in lock down but it doesn't grow that fast.

Reactions: 3

Kate.00

Been reading this thread lol love it. I’m not sure there will be another season. I hope there is. But a lot of them are annoying.

Freckles

Chatty Member
Why an earth is Amber shaking/bouncing her baby up and down like that in her video :eek:

• Wow
Fill me in re Megan and Dylan, did they split up and he's with someone else?

RE Brooklyn, I only watched up to season 3 but he didn't seem particularly parented by Amber, she called in a parenting expert as he was throwing stuff constantly and she made it very clear that there were no boundaries in place. Amber semed fixated between finding a new man and having Ste back (but then not wanting him when he was available)

Takinginthetea

I have finally caught up on this week's young and pregnant.
I felt so sorry for Alisha she just wanted her mam in there with her.
Charlie just needs to get a grip and Morgan well I think we are all in the same boat on how we feel about her😒

VIP Member
The teen mom UK insta page has just posted a video of Shannon and Sassi saying why they won’t be in this series

• Wow

Eggy1985

I think Chloe pushes him too much to be 'grown up' and thats why he's depressed. I do think he doesn't help himself playing video games all the time, but he could still go out with his mates and have a life...even if its going to the pub for a few sensible drinks one night a week or a few times a month. They seem to spend too much time together which doesn't seem healthy.
Completely agree 👍

Casperron

VIP Member
Is this the same girl he cheated on Megan with and then was back and forth?!
Yep and was also Megan’s neighbour at the time he cheated on megain with her and it’s on her instagram story and also Dylan’s instagram

Cloudninex

Chatty Member
Has anyone noticed Laura and Morgan have split upc Morgan’s changed her relationship status to single and Laura’s back as her maiden name on Instagram

bumshell

Also not a fan of Morgan, she is very controlling especially when it comes to Laura’s relationship with her mum!