Teen Mom UK #39

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really hope z doesn’t start missing out on time with him they seemed to have a good arrangement but it may need to change now I personally can’t imagine having a week away from my child as a mum every what? Second week? Not sure how they work it

Reactions: 11
By the looks of it from his recent stories, he’s been doing some roofing in the Netherlands. I’m wondering if he’s living there part time

Reactions: 6
I really can’t see it being a problem Darren going back and too between Manchester and the Netherlands. You can fly Amsterdam to Manchester in 45 mins. You’re literally up in the air then back down before you know it. It’s my favourite flight 😂

Reactions: 10
I really can’t see it being a problem Darren going back and too between Manchester and the Netherlands. You can fly Amsterdam to Manchester in 45 mins. You’re literally up in the air then back down before you know it. It’s my favourite flight 😂
Quicker for me.to fly into schipol then train centraal than to get a train to London and I'm only hour from there!

Reactions: 1
Quicker for me.to fly into schipol then train centraal than to get a train to London and I'm only hour from there!
You have to factor in check in, security, luggage, delays and transfers etc. There’s a chance there could be emergencies with the kids - flight times aren’t gonna always accommodate. I think it’s dumb as duck personally having kids in different countries and not living with a partner. I feel for her dealing with a newborn mostly alone. He has his stress cut out being Sassi’s baby dad as she’s a nut job but this self-inflicted stress on top is literal madness

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
You have to factor in check in, security, luggage, delays and transfers as well as the chance there could be emergencies with the babies - flight times aren’t gonna always accommodate. I think it’s dumb as duck personally having kids in different countries and not living with a partner. I feel for her dealing with a newborn mostly alone. He has his stress cut out being Sassi’s baby dad as she’s a nut job but this self-inflicted stress on top is literal madness
I'm not saying it's good I just meant I can fly there in less than an hour etc.myself personally transfer to my local airport is 15min hand luggage only flight time then touchdown, you land in train station train into centraal id be door to door with 2 hours max, I've done this many many a time.
Would I want to do this just to see my child? Not in he'll.i think its silly and he will see the struggle of it soon. Hopefully it's not disrupting poor Z anymore than it probably currently is

Reactions: 8
I couldn’t imagine having to take a plane to see my child especially when I have another child that I have 50/50, people don’t think these things through 🤣

Reactions: 13
If I was him I would have asked her to move countries
The thing is too it’s not just about him being able to go back and forth easily. It’s Z and the baby needing to be in each other's lives. She’s only going to be able to see that baby really in the odd half term or summer holiday. I doubt he’s going to be flying over when he hasn’t got her for a week to then fly back with Z every weekend he has got her too. Not fair on Z to do all that travelling either. In reality the only way it will work is if they move to the UK.

Reactions: 11
If I was her I’d of told you to do one 🤣 leaving all her family and support system behind as a new mum. Good on her for still being over there!!
I get what you mean but why would you have a child with someone in his position if you aren’t willing to move your life? Either her own child will miss out, his other child will or they all will. If you love someone enough to have a child with them then that shouldn’t be the attitude. Committed relationships are about sacrifices and compromise in my opinion. Otherwise what’s even the point?

Reactions: 15
I get what you mean but why would you have a child with someone in his position if you aren’t willing to move your life? Either her own child will miss out, his other child will or they all will. If you love someone enough to have a child with them then that shouldn’t be the attitude. Committed relationships are about sacrifices and compromise in my opinion. Otherwise what’s even the point?
I have 2 kids with my partner and we’ve been together a number of years, he works away up to 12 days at a time twice a month and it’s bleeping hard and that’s still in the UK, I couldn’t imagine being in a different country from him and having to do everything alone for the majority. Z doesn’t need the only life she’s ever known messed up too because of it all, imagine he’s having her Sunday-Sunday she’s in school 5 days of the week where is he finding the time to get her to see her sister, it’s madness to me

Reactions: 10
Sorry can someone please tell me what Sassi is eating on her story because I’ve tried my hardest and the ball things look like literal balls and it’s driving me mad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m so confused..Sassi put a story on insta earlier in the week saying it was Darren’s week to have Zenaya but she had got her some new clothes. She has just put another story on saying ‘back with my favourite girl’ with Zenaya. So this must mean Z was with Darren all last week. Yet Darren was putting snapchats on doing a roof in the Netherlands. So does that mean he’s taken Z out of school on his week to have her??! Surely they can’t keep doing that all the time. The whole set up is just mad!!! I really hope Sassi does a live & talks about it soon

Reactions: 4
I agree with this.
I was with someone with kids and I would have moved if he needed to.
I felt the same on the Lucy Meck thread when people were saying why should she move to Manchester for Ryan? (She has now)
I don’t understand why you’d get with someone with kids if you’re not willing to change your life

Reactions: 9
Surely this is on Darren and not on his gf though? Why have a kid with someone in another country if she’s not willing to relocate and it means that he’s got to be travelling back and forth like that all the time?

Reactions: 9