Teen Mom UK #39

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a chance she’s keeping this from him? Probably why she’s trying to “hide” him on insta. There’s no way he’d be keeping quiet if he knew
Yeah you're probably right, he will find out through the grapevine I bet or Marliya will tell him

Reactions: 4
It’s the way Mia manipulated her audience telling everyone she needed the passport back so M could go on holiday with her sister 😂 Mia has way too many people enabling her so she doesn’t see any of her faults.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Does she think we’re stupid, who’s taking these boat pics and videos. I hope M doesn’t feel uncomfortable or anything, literally on holiday with some strange man she barely knows
I bet the room situation is awkward. It’s ok I guess spending the day with your mums new fella but then having to go back and share a bathroom and bedroom with them. On holiday my daughter would walk round in her towel or her little vest and knickers while getting ready for the evening. It makes me feel uncomfortable the thought of her doing that with a practical stranger in the room.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I bet the room situation is awkward. It’s ok I guess spending the day with your mums new fella but then having to go back and share a bathroom and bedroom with them. On holiday my daughter would walk round in her towel or her little vest and knickers while getting ready for the evening. It makes me feel uncomfortable the thought of her doing that with a practical stranger in the room.
I think they might be in separate rooms as Mia has made a point of showing the bed they are sleeping in.. Think she’s trying to prove something 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think someone’s said something to her as she’s made a point of showing the bed and then gone for breakfast just those 2 this morning 🤣 I ain’t falling faaaa it 😆
She’s made it known she reads here. Just mad she does but then has zerooooo self awareness.

Reactions: 9
Chloe's hair looks lovely like that! But the lips just make the whole look just cheap imo
---
They look to be in a relationship so maybe she might try and make it work over here, I think that would be the most wise scenario! I’m bored of the new series and it hasn’t even started, if the last one is anything to go by it’s gonna be shite. I want to know about Darren being a dad again, the 3 baby mama drama with Manley, Ollie drama. I don’t want to hear about Chloe and her will she won’t she have another kid with her tit wig and Amber and Ste still having the same argument 8 years later while shagging behind the scenes 🫡
tit WIG 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mia’s boat day Tik Tok.. Does anyone believe she went out on a private boat trip just her, M and the captain? 😂 No way. The video clips from the day are all so zoomed in too when showing parts of the boat like they’ve been cropped or done to cut people out 👀

Reactions: 8
Let’s have Tattle bingo for the new season
I will go first Amber and ste argiung ,Brooklyn having some kind of assessment and it’s dragged out, Hudson behaviour at nursery and biting people.
Chloe more haussssse imrovments and her new collection acting all “big”
Mia the whole drama of not moving but she chose to stay for Ms sake and more holiday footage but portrayed as “work”
Sassi moaning about Darren and deflecting by becoming pagan or a witch (okay maybe not
This one) and drilling Z her times tables and spellings with poor Z crying and Sassi stress head

They are not going to show us the drama we want and know has happened but I will
Still watch it just cos 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Let’s have Tattle bingo for the new season
I will go first Amber and ste argiung ,Brooklyn having some kind of assessment and it’s dragged out, Hudson behaviour at nursery and biting people.
Chloe more haussssse imrovments and her new collection acting all “big”
Mia the whole drama of not moving but she chose to stay for Ms sake and more holiday footage but portrayed as “work”
Sassi moaning about Darren and deflecting by becoming pagan or a witch (okay maybe not
This one) and drilling Z her times tables and spellings with poor Z crying and Sassi stress head

They are not going to show us the drama we want and know has happened but I will
Still watch it just cos 🤣
Mia will take M to her first optician appointment and they’ll show us as it’s such good tv.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Chloe shows her doing the biggest event of the season…. ✨ Getting a bob that mimics Johnny Depp as Willy Wonka ✨ ….Chloe then continues to steal the limelight by sitting down and making a list of her future goals. She is such an ambitious queen who never stops. Also Jordddddd will nag Chloe to have another baby aka give them a reason to have sex for once 😂 Chloe will obviously say she is still unsure because she’s so non stop busy being a successful business woman and celebrity.

• Haha
Reactions: 28