Teen Mom UK #39

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe has really been dishing the Tik Tokā€™s out lately (probably saw Mia has been getting millions of views on there and is jel).. Chloe keeps doing trends months later or copying other creators videos months later šŸ˜­ she tries really hard to either be funny or cute and it just doesnā€™t hit. She needs to really spend her time doing something else because Tik Tok is not her thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder how Darrenā€™s going to work being a dad to the new baby with her living in another country and him having Zenaya every other week plus a good job, wonder whether heā€™ll pop over a weekend a month or something. Couldnā€™t imagine having to do that!

Reactions: 12
I wonder how Darrenā€™s going to work being a dad to the new baby with her living in another country and him having Zenaya every other week plus a good job, wonder whether heā€™ll pop over a weekend a month or something. Couldnā€™t imagine having to do that!
Do you think theyā€™re going to move over here? Itā€™s the only thing that makes sense. Hope they cover it all in the next series. They havenā€™t filmed anything in years worth watching and always leave stuff out we want to be covered on the show šŸ™„

Reactions: 7
Do you think theyā€™re going to move over here? Itā€™s the only thing that makes sense. Hope they cover it all in the next series. They havenā€™t filmed anything in years worth watching and always leave stuff out we want to be covered on the show šŸ™„
They look to be in a relationship so maybe she might try and make it work over here, I think that would be the most wise scenario! Iā€™m bored of the new series and it hasnā€™t even started, if the last one is anything to go by itā€™s gonna be shite. I want to know about Darren being a dad again, the 3 baby mama drama with Manley, Ollie drama. I donā€™t want to hear about Chloe and her will she wonā€™t she have another kid with her tit wig and Amber and Ste still having the same argument 8 years later while shagging behind the scenes šŸ«”

Reactions: 23
They look to be in a relationship so maybe she might try and make it work over here, I think that would be the most wise scenario! Iā€™m bored of the new series and it hasnā€™t even started, if the last one is anything to go by itā€™s gonna be shite. I want to know about Darren being a dad again, the 3 baby mama drama with Manley, Ollie drama. I donā€™t want to hear about Chloe and her will she wonā€™t she have another kid with her tit wig and Amber and Ste still having the same argument 8 years later while shagging behind the scenes šŸ«”
Thereā€™s so much potential with the show, I donā€™t get how the producers get it so wrong, theyā€™re clueless. Chloe needs to go, thereā€™s literally nothing to work with there

Reactions: 15
Thereā€™s so much potential with the show, I donā€™t get how the producers get it so wrong, theyā€™re clueless. Chloe needs to go, thereā€™s literally nothing to work with there
I agree, they need to pay Megan good money to come back, I always liked watching her parts and found her entertaining, I like watching Mia and Stassi as well, find Amber boring but sometimes she can be alright but Chloe is just rubbish and I fast forward her bits

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Mia is so desperate for the family unit and doesnā€™t realise the damage that introducing that many men to her daughter will do. Hopefully all it does is show M that she doesnā€™t want that for herself but Mia needs to be more responsible. Marliya is going to need a lot of therapy, I wonder if MTV will pay?

Reactions: 15
There doesnā€™t to be one stable person in Marliyaā€™s life. Not Mia, or Manley, Miaā€™s dad, Maggie cares more about her son, Miaā€™s mum doesnā€™t seen that nice

Reactions: 14
Honestly although itā€™s not the most convenient situation Manchester to Amsterdam is soo quick, quicker than getting to more than half the places in the UK šŸ¤£ heā€™s always been so hands on with zeneya though I couldnā€™t imagine heā€™d move over there

Reactions: 5
Honestly although itā€™s not the most convenient situation Manchester to Amsterdam is soo quick, quicker than getting to more than half the places in the UK šŸ¤£ heā€™s always been so hands on with zeneya though I couldnā€™t imagine heā€™d move over there
can you imagine sassi if he did move there.

Reactions: 1
Does she think weā€™re stupid, whoā€™s taking these boat pics and videos. I hope M doesnā€™t feel uncomfortable or anything, literally on holiday with some strange man she barely knows
Was going to say the same whoā€™s videoing M jumping in the sea? She thinks we are stupid like her šŸ˜…

Reactions: 3
Suprised Manley hasn't said anything, bet he's raging if he knows
Thereā€™s a chance sheā€™s keeping this from him? Probably why sheā€™s trying to ā€œhideā€ him on insta. Thereā€™s no way heā€™d be keeping quiet if he knew

Reactions: 5