Teen Mom UK #39

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am i being dense.. but would Mia and M's holiday have overlapped with the one space raider was taking her on?

Reactions: 1
Are we thinking Mia has anyone else with her? (New man?). It looked as if someone was with them at the water park earlier and she’s never taken M abroad alone she’s always taken someone along

Reactions: 3
Are we thinking Mia has anyone else with her? (New man?). It looked as if someone was with them at the water park earlier and she’s never taken M abroad alone she’s always taken someone along
Was thinking this, lots of stories of her and M from someone else’s pov. Could just be asking strangers but I hope M hasn’t met this new man yet…

Reactions: 3
Was thinking this, lots of stories of her and M from someone else’s pov. Could just be asking strangers but I hope M hasn’t met this new man yet…
Yeah I just get the vibe that she’s trying to hide the fact she has a guy with them. It genuinely wouldn’t surprise me.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I just get the vibe that she’s trying to hide the fact she has a guy with them. It genuinely wouldn’t surprise me.
Gotta be him
---
Actually vile if it is. M was meant to move into another “step dad’s” house 6 months ago.

Reactions: 16
Gotta be him View attachment 3015196View attachment 3015197
---
Actually vile if it is. M was meant to move into another “step dad’s” house 6 months ago.
This is what made me think it too! Why would she be floating next to a stranger otherwise whilst her young daughter just floats behind …Also the pics she’s been taking out at dinner and not showing the whole table tells me she’s trying to make it look like it’s just them.

Reactions: 9
Yeh there’s deffos someone there with there were 3 drinks on the table on the first night

Reactions: 5
Watch people try and defend her if it is him
M has just turned 8 and has seen her mum with AT LEAST 6 (public ones I can remember myself) different men . It wouldn’t matter if M hadn’t met them but she gets introduced so early and Mia neverrrr learns.

Reactions: 21
M has just turned 8 and has seen her mum with AT LEAST 6 (public ones I can remember myself) different men . It wouldn’t matter if M hadn’t met them but she gets introduced so early and Mia neverrrr learns.
You would’ve really thought after her being assaulted and her ex going to prison that she would be way more cautious for herself and if anything for her daughter’s sake. Since then she introduced that Lew guy and was telling everyone she wanted a baby with him after 2 minutes (he then went and said publicly he was only with her to get a bigger following ). Then rushed into everything with Olly, introduced them and promised M the world if they do this massive move 4-5 hours away. I was really routing for her but once again it crashed and burned and she’s learnt NOTHING. She even got back involved with that Lew guy AGAIN. Now another new man around M. I rekon this time she will end up pregnant quickly. I just have a feeling.

Reactions: 8
Honestly, I wouldn’t go near a man for years if one tried to kill me. She’s now an ambassador for women’s aid but this isn’t exactly a good example to go by. I thought she was so hurt by the Olly situation and she sounded like she finally learnt her lesson but Mia will always do Mia

Reactions: 11
I’m one to normally defend Mia but I have the exact same thoughts she’s not on that holiday alone with M . Absolutely disgusting

Reactions: 11
No doubt it’ll be some story about how amazing this new guy is soon same as she says about everyone

Reactions: 2