Teen Mom UK #39

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am i being dense.. but would Mia and M's holiday have overlapped with the one space raider was taking her on?

Reactions: 1
Are we thinking Mia has anyone else with her? (New man?). It looked as if someone was with them at the water park earlier and sheā€™s never taken M abroad alone sheā€™s always taken someone along šŸ‘€

Reactions: 3
Are we thinking Mia has anyone else with her? (New man?). It looked as if someone was with them at the water park earlier and sheā€™s never taken M abroad alone sheā€™s always taken someone along šŸ‘€
Was thinking this, lots of stories of her and M from someone elseā€™s pov. Could just be asking strangers but I hope M hasnā€™t met this new man yetā€¦

Reactions: 3
Was thinking this, lots of stories of her and M from someone elseā€™s pov. Could just be asking strangers but I hope M hasnā€™t met this new man yetā€¦
Yeah I just get the vibe that sheā€™s trying to hide the fact she has a guy with them. It genuinely wouldnā€™t surprise me.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I just get the vibe that sheā€™s trying to hide the fact she has a guy with them. It genuinely wouldnā€™t surprise me.
Gotta be him šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
46FA302B-DE42-4663-B811-F1CEA733422C.png
10C938EE-037F-4834-BAFF-4ADB41E3469A.jpeg

---
Actually vile if it is. M was meant to move into another ā€œstep dadā€™sā€ house 6 months ago.

Reactions: 15
Gotta be him šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ View attachment 3015196View attachment 3015197
---
Actually vile if it is. M was meant to move into another ā€œstep dadā€™sā€ house 6 months ago.
This is what made me think it too! šŸ˜‚ Why would she be floating next to a stranger otherwise whilst her young daughter just floats behind šŸ™„ ā€¦Also the pics sheā€™s been taking out at dinner and not showing the whole table tells me sheā€™s trying to make it look like itā€™s just them.

Reactions: 8
The holiday discussion recently
Literally!! Still a bargain Rishi šŸ–•šŸ½
---
Tattle: Mia you canā€™t introduce your child to a new man again!? Itā€™s way too soon!
Mia: Weā€™re gonna do it anywayyyyyy šŸŽµ
Nah Iā€™m sorry this is so fucked up if true, sheā€™s messed her around enough as it is. Sheā€™s gonna be one troubled teen, mark my words. So much for a man free year šŸ˜­

Reactions: 8
This is what made me think it too! šŸ˜‚ Why would she be floating next to a stranger otherwise whilst her young daughter just floats behind šŸ™„ ā€¦Also the pics sheā€™s been taking out at dinner and not showing the whole table tells me sheā€™s trying to make it look like itā€™s just them.
Yeh thereā€™s deffos someone there with there were 3 drinks on the table on the first night

Reactions: 5
M has just turned 8 and has seen her mum with AT LEAST 6 (public ones I can remember myself) different men šŸ¤®. It wouldnā€™t matter if M hadnā€™t met them but she gets introduced so early and Mia neverrrr learns.
You wouldā€™ve really thought after her being assaulted and her ex going to prison that she would be way more cautious for herself and if anything for her daughterā€™s sake. Since then she introduced that Lew guy and was telling everyone she wanted a baby with him after 2 minutes (he then went and said publicly he was only with her to get a bigger following šŸ¤Æ). Then rushed into everything with Olly, introduced them and promised M the world if they do this massive move 4-5 hours away. I was really routing for her but once again it crashed and burned and sheā€™s learnt NOTHING. She even got back involved with that Lew guy AGAIN. Now another new man around M. I rekon this time she will end up pregnant quickly. I just have a feeling.

Reactions: 7
You wouldā€™ve really thought after her being assaulted and her ex going to prison that she would be way more cautious for herself and if anything for her daughterā€™s sake. Since then she introduced that Lew guy and was telling everyone she wanted a baby with him after 2 minutes (he then went and said publicly he was only with her to get a bigger following šŸ¤Æ). Then rushed into everything with Olly, introduced them and promised M the world if they do this massive move 4-5 hours away. I was really routing for her but once again it crashed and burned and sheā€™s learnt NOTHING. She even got back involved with that Lew guy AGAIN. Now another new man around M. I rekon this time she will end up pregnant quickly. I just have a feeling.
Honestly, I wouldnā€™t go near a man for years if one tried to kill me. Sheā€™s now an ambassador for womenā€™s aid but this isnā€™t exactly a good example to go by. I thought she was so hurt by the Olly situation and she sounded like she finally learnt her lesson but Mia will always do Mia

Reactions: 9
Iā€™m one to normally defend Mia but I have the exact same thoughts sheā€™s not on that holiday alone with M . Absolutely disgusting šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 10
No doubt itā€™ll be some story about how amazing this new guy is soon šŸ˜… same as she says about everyone

Reactions: 2