Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ada-lovelace

Chatty Member
It’s shit like this that makes instagram ads/influencers look stupid!! No originality
Surely that’s false advertising and worthy of being reported to the ASA.. there’s no way they both received those messages which are exactly the same

Reactions: 22

Jennytea

VIP Member
Mia better address all this Olly shit, the new boyfriend and this drama on the new series because otherwise what is the point in watching? It’s been so boring the last couple series 🥱 We still want the Erin and Manley shit addressed too.. did he cheat and get teen megz knocked up like we all assume? I wanna know the tea 😆

Jennytea

VIP Member
Queen chip fat has spoken
View attachment 2974938
Queen chip fat 🤣🤣
I can’t stand maggie but what she is saying sounds realistic and fair. Mia seems really thick and a fuck up. Getting a passport quickly isn’t always that simple either as there has to be a last minute appointment available too which can be really hard to get.. it’s not a case of turning up and paying. Manley is a piece of shit but as a family in general I would be so angry if that happened to me at the airport. I can get why in that situation none of them went either as maggie said it would’ve been so upsetting for M to know they had left without her. I wonder how many of them were meant to be going!

Elle Woods

VIP Member
Omg this is all so messy. I feel sorry for marliyah. This shouldn’t be posted online at all! Poor girl might come across this in years to come.

Elb_1705

But I don’t get what there is to ‘feel for her’ about. She was partying in Ibiza whilst they all missed their holiday? She hasn’t lost out on anything at all and has loved the attention and engagement of them writing about her. I can’t understand why she is getting sympathy 😂

I coparent with a selfish narcissist. I get how she must feel when Manley goes off on one.

I understand that you hate Mia. But she is dealing with the worlds most unreasonable idiot.

Christmascupcake90

Poor kids caught up in if all. I reckon if Mia didn't like partying and men as much she would have stopped Marliyah from seeing manley too but she doesn't because she needs babysitters.

Definitely don't think this was on purpose but just shows how thick they all are.

Mrsthomas1291

I’d be contacting a solicitor and watching Boyley try and prove how good of a dad he is in a court. Doesn’t pay maintenance, constantly driving and filming, no proof of where his stacks of cash come from ❄, constantly posting nasty and threatening things about Mia… I doubt he’d see her unsupervised for a long time. There’s a reason he ain’t fighting to see A after Erin stopped him!!

Not one to mock appearances but there was a comment on insta saying he had the build of a beef space raider 😂😂😂

Jennytea

VIP Member
That’s with a filter on too… sorry it looks absolutely awful. The only thing Chloe has ever had going for her was her long natural hair. Now it’s gone 😅 she’s added about 10 years onto her age ffs. What was she thinking!?

• Haha

lauzyess

I know I’m changing the subject here but please someone tell me that Sassi did not wear this to the Disney parks 😮 I’m sorry but no this is not ok
Sorry can we talk about Z’s chain also 🤣
Imagine that flapping about on the rides.
Poor little thing will need medical attention.

• Haha

stardust1

VIP Member
My heart breaks for marliya. She must love it when Mia is single and she actually gets some attention, whenever she gets these new men she’s swanning off on holidays, nights out, festivals etc… lives a completely double life. Her life as a mum and her life as a party girl with the latest boyfriend. And then because she can’t hold onto a man for more than a few months there’s never the opportunity to blend the two lives and have marliya meet and settle with one of these men like a normal person would when they meet someone new. After what she went through with the DV situation you’d hope she would be really wary about the men she lets in her life, I hope she at least gets a Clare’s law out on these men. This will be poor marliyas life for the foreseeable future 💔 I’m giving this latest fling till Christmas and even that’s being generous
it really is a shame for Marliyah cause she then also has her dad impregnating other girls🙄I really think she is insecure and has absolutely no idea how to be alone. But then why does she also need the social media validation? Why post him it’s embarrassing. I can’t feel sorry for her because tbh she doesn’t help her self. Like when she flew out to see the other one in Amsterdam or where ever knowing she had a child to come back home to plus knowing there was some questionable circumstances around his childs mum..

Jennytea

VIP Member
IMO Sassi only ever agreed to that split because she could still somehow be in Darren’s life and pretend they were a family
I can honestly imagine Sassi having zero boundaries and that’s why he has to ignore her at times. Remember when it was her week with Z on the show and she kept calling him and he didn’t answer and she turned up to his house!?😭 even though Z was with her!! She somehow made herself the victim in that situation too… I can imagine her FaceTiming 24/7 knowing Z and Darren were with his gf and trying to make things awkward. She has shown she is irrational and unreasonable so many times.

• Heart

Elle Woods

VIP Member
Ahh see I disagree a bit. I think Sassi and Darren were both as bad as each other, they both gave as good as they got. They're just a toxic match.

ada-lovelace

Chatty Member
Erin is still seemingly friends with Leoni and other geddes family members so it’s obviously not her stopping A from seeing Manley she probably made that choice herself coz she realised her dads a wasteman 😂

Rose94

VIP Member
The audacity of Manley is unreal 😂 you have THREE baby mums ffs the common denominator in this situation is YOU Manley don’t think it’s them that’s the problem