Teen Mom UK #38

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww did anyone see Shannon’s mum & brother on BGT just then 🥹 made up they got the golden buzzer bless them!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m watching Britain’s Got Talent and there’s a choir of kids and families who have suffered illnesses. I just spotted Katherine and Kaiden as part of it
Omg I saw her and I was racking my brain for ages because I couldn't remember where I knew her from. Thank god you posted this because it's been driving me bonkers!

Did anyone see Ree’s story last night?😂posted a video of her bottle feeding the kitten at 2am. Someone definitely still reads here👀😂

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see Ree’s story last night?😂posted a video of her bottle feeding the kitten at 2am. Someone definitely still reads here👀😂
Hopefully she’ll try to prove us all wrong. As long as that poor animal is being looked after 😭 rescues always look for experienced hand readers because it is not a straightforward job! She really should get a rescue to help out.

Reactions: 2
Omg!! bleeping bottle feeding it laying on its back. So dangerous as it could aspirate the milk! It should be on its tummy in the natural position it would feed from its Mum 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Why is Amber on TikTok live with her mum 😭

Edit: apparently she can’t get her mum to leave the live so she’s just muted the poor woman as she sits there talking to herself 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Edit: apparently she can’t get her mum to leave the live so she’s just muted the poor woman as she sits there talking to herself 😭😭😭
I can see where Amber gets her issues from, her mum’s a nut job

Reactions: 10

They were live for ages really late last night

Reactions: 1

I need more context 😂 was she telling her mum to leave and she wouldn’t?! Or didn’t know how

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Are we all looking at the same thing orrrr👀👀👀👀👀🍆🍆
I don’t get why people go crazy over him, do they forget he’s absolutely vile and spoke to sassi in the most degrading way calling her a skank, slag, saying nobody would ever want her and she ruined his life… sassi had her faults but the girl didn’t deserve the verbal abuse
---
Is Chloe editing her photos that much that she’s editing her hands and blurring her engagement ring in the process? 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ahh see I disagree a bit. I think Sassi and Darren were both as bad as each other, they both gave as good as they got. They're just a toxic match.

Reactions: 14