Teen Mom UK #38

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mia's uploaded a tiktok with Marliyah and Marliyah holds up a parcel and if you pause, you can read clear as day the full address on the front! I know Mia is a bit slow at times but that's just basic safety! It should have been edited out or covered up.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Not to defend Mia but that isn’t her address (or it deffo doesn’t look like it from google maps)

Reactions: 1
It's an address of a house in Southampton that was previously on Rightmove very recently so I just assumed it was her home, given she's recently moved. Either way, the point still stands, she should be editing any addresses out of her videos or covering them up.

Reactions: 5
It's an address of a house in Southampton that was previously on Rightmove very recently so I just assumed it was her home, given she's recently moved. Either way, the point still stands, she should be editing any addresses out of her videos or covering them up.
Yeah that’s her dad’s address where she lived before. Still shouldn’t be advertising her family’s addresses!

Reactions: 9
So there must be a court order with ReeAnn and her kids with Dylan then right? Francesca and Carter didn’t go to her sisters wedding but Isabella did?

So there must be a court order with ReeAnn and her kids with Dylan then right? Francesca and Carter didn’t go to her sisters wedding but Isabella did?
Must be for the contact to progress from a contact centre to unsupervised overnights. Maybe even before the contact centre tbh. Just hope those kids are okay and she’s sorted herself out

Reactions: 3
I hope to duck she surrenders those kittens to a proper rescue!
She has a tit track record with animals and shouldn’t be in charge of such vulnerable babies! I don’t see her getting up every 2-3 hours to feed them, to stimulate them to go toilet, to get the correct kitten formula and to help maintain their temperatures! I feel a bit sick that she’s in charge of them.

Edit - it also sounds like they have just one out of the four abandoned. They absolutely shouldn’t be breaking the litter up. They need each other for warmth, companionship and development!!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Chloe’s trip is definitely gifted and she’s not disclosing that - because no one tags a place as much as she has 🤣

Reactions: 12
If Reeane was out drinking last night, who was bottle feeding the one week old kitten every 3 hours?

Reactions: 3
If Reeane was out drinking last night, who was bottle feeding the one week old kitten every 3 hours?
This actually makes me so angry I can’t even look at her page. This kitten should be with a rescue! Surely she’s banned from having pets after the dog incident?!

Reactions: 5
This actually makes me so angry I can’t even look at her page. This kitten should be with a rescue! Surely she’s banned from having pets after the dog incident?!
She only put it in her stories so no evidence on the grid of her even having a vulnerable creature in her care 😡

She only put it in her stories so no evidence on the grid of her even having a vulnerable creature in her care 😡
I don’t follow her but does anyone have screenshots or if she posts any more can people screenshot. Feel this needs reporting to a local charity or something!!

I don’t follow her but does anyone have screenshots or if she posts any more can people screenshot. Feel this needs reporting to a local charity or something!!
Only the one I posted above. TBH rescues are so overrun I’m not sure how much they’d care 🤷🏼‍♀️

I have beef with Emma mattresses so get pissed off when I see people advertising them 😂 I got one a few years ago after seeing people say how amazing they are and it was the worst mattress I ever had lol. It was bleeping awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 12