Teen Mom UK #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she’s stunning but I think even if she looked like a gargoyle, Sassi would be annoyed. I can’t ever really see her moving on the way Megan has.

Reactions: 8
Sassi once said on live it would be good if he got a girlfriend but only if she was involved. I don’t know what type of involvement in his relationship she wanted though🤣
Sounds like she basically wants to third wheel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone see sassi live last night? She was saying darren wants to take z away with his new bird and he also toke z away at Christmas to see his new birds family. Sassi was not happy about it.
Which one of you on this thread is banging ar Dazza then?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"get me messaged now" lmaooooo first of all a) grammar????? and b) i would've blocked her tbh, thats a bit of a weird way to go about trying to talk to your baby daddy's new partner

Reactions: 16
Is anyone surprised? We all knew Sassi would not take well to Darren getting a girlfriend
Can you imagine if he ever got married to someone else! Sassi would turn up in a wedding dress yelling ‘darrrrrrrennn ya the farther of meee child, I love yaaa’

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This whole “we’re still a family” thing needs to stop. It’s great if you’re over each other but she’s clearly still madly in love

Reactions: 19
Can you imagine if he ever got married to someone else! Sassi would turn up in a wedding dress yelling ‘darrrrrrrennn ya the farther of meee child, I love yaaa’
“THAT’S THE WRONG WOMAN, BOSS”

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.