Teen Mom UK #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see sassi live last night? She was saying darren wants to take z away with his new bird and he also toke z away at Christmas to see his new birds family. Sassi was not happy about it.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Anyone see sassi live last night? She was saying darren wants to take z away with his new bird and he also toke z away at Christmas to see his new birds family. Sassi was not happy about it.
Sassi will never be happy with Darren being with another lass. I just hope she doesn’t try and stop it, I get that she will probably never get over Darren but she needs to get therapy.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Sassi will never be happy with Darren being with another lass. I just hope she doesn’t try and stop it, I get that she will probably never get over Darren but she needs to get therapy.
She was making out she wasn’t bitter about it, saying it’s all affected her friendship with Darren he has her blocked on everything. She kept sayin they been together 2mins then said they been together since August and she will never be sassi.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Yeah, I saw that. She said the girl is always stroking his head when he facetimes Sassi/Zenaya to wind Sassi up 😳 The live kept freezing and when she came back on she looked like she’d been crying. I bet he rang her telling her to stop talking about them. He did that before once on insta live. Darren’s new bird defo lives in Amsterdam, he is always there on his stories! I wonder if they will be in the new series if he has a new girlfriend?

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Yeah, I saw that. She said the girl is always stroking his head when he facetimes Sassi/Zenaya to wind Sassi up 😳 The live kept freezing and when she came back on she looked like she’d been crying. I bet he rang her telling her to stop talking about them. He did that before once on insta live. Darren’s new bird defo lives in Amsterdam, he is always there on his stories! I wonder if they will be in the new series if he has a new girlfriend?
Yeah I seen it looked like she had been crying.
Has Darren ever shown this new bird anywhere? If she lives in Amsterdam that’s where z spent Christmas.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Looking at people he’s following, i think I know who it is. Can’t mention on here I don’t think as she hasn’t got 10k followers.. but if it’s who I think it is, he’s liked all her photos and commented 🔥 etc on a few..

Reactions: 3
Looking at people he’s following, i think I know who it is. Can’t mention on here I don’t think as she hasn’t got 10k followers.. but if it’s who I think it is, he’s liked all her photos and commented 🔥 etc on a few..
I’ll go av a look can u just put first letter of her name

think found her on her latest post sassi has commented GET ME MESSAGED NOW

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I've just checked... she is actually stunning!
---
I’ll go av a look can u just put first letter of her name

think found her on her latest post sassi has commented GET ME MESSAGED NOW
Imagine being that desperate.
It's embarrassing.
I can see why Sassi feels threatened.
But there ain't no threat hun.
Just because you got knocked up by Darren doesn't mean he can't ever meet someone else.
Jeez... Sassi has had boyfriends before???!!!

Reactions: 17
I feel sorry for Darren because even from watching all the series you could see that Sassi was never going to make it easy for him to move on. She's clearly so in love with him but can't admit that to herself, but from her behaviours it's so clear. I also feel sorry for poor Zenaya because she's stuck in the middle. All I hope is that Sassi doesn't tell Zenaya things like "Daddy's got a new partner now so he won't see you as much" but unfortunately, I can see her saying things like that

Reactions: 19
I feel sorry for Darren because even from watching all the series you could see that Sassi was never going to make it easy for him to move on. She's clearly so in love with him but can't admit that to herself, but from her behaviours it's so clear. I also feel sorry for poor Zenaya because she's stuck in the middle. All I hope is that Sassi doesn't tell Zenaya things like "Daddy's got a new partner now so he won't see you as much" but unfortunately, I can see her saying things like that
Probably why he's got a girlfriend in a different country hoping Sassi won't ruin it haha

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wow his new gf is beautiful! Sassi is so toxic and unreasonable though.. no doubt she will be on a mission to ruin it for Darren 🙃

Reactions: 7
Sassi once said on live it would be good if he got a girlfriend but only if she was involved. I don’t know what type of involvement in his relationship she wanted though🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sassi once said on live it would be good if he got a girlfriend but only if she was involved. I don’t know what type of involvement in his relationship she wanted though🤣
What involvement does she even need? 😂 The most she needs to know is if the woman treats her daughter well and is kind to her when she is around her. Apart from that Darren’s relationship is his business. The most she will have to do is say hi to her and make small talk if they ever have to be in the same room lol. Sassi is just extra and dramatic 😅

Reactions: 10
What involvement does she even need? 😂 The most she needs to know is if the woman treats her daughter well and is kind to her when she is around her. Apart from that Darren’s relationship is his business. The most she will have to do is say hi to her and make small talk if they ever have to be in the same room lol. Sassi is just extra and dramatic 😅
it was a while ago now but im sure she was saying they have such a great friendship now and she doesn’t want a girlfriend to ruin it🤣🤣although she must be living in delusion cause surely if they were soul mates they’d be together🤣i’d love to know if shes asked for him back and he says no

Reactions: 3
made me think of Rita sue and bob too 😂🤣😂🤣
IMG_0305.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.