Teen Mom UK #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you’re right, my bd cheated on me loads. I let myself go after giving birth (was within my rights as I basically raised my daughter without his help so barely had time for myself, also… I just had a baby ffs so my body changed), but I caught him cheating again a few months after (took him back several times like Chloe, don’t judge me I’ve seen the light and now have an amazing bf) I gave birth and this made me change so much about my appearance, fuelled my disordered eating and I became obsessed with how I looked. It really does ruin your self esteem and every other girl I’ve spoken to who has been cheated on says the same, so there’s no doubt Chloe feels the same
I know what we see are snippets of her life on Instagram but with the editing I think it’s right what the other poster said about her editing it since he cheated is an effect on from that, the tattoo and piercing she basically said was to spite jordan due to his cheating also and God knows how’s its effected her behind closed doors. I can imagine it’s definitely effected their relationship too as much as they try and hide it. To me even if you take someone back after cheating it could never be the same as it was before it even if you try subconsciously it’s always gonna be the big elephant in the room

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I rekon if they did episodes of Amber addressing her messy house and we actually saw her doing it room my room, doing tip runs or even if they showed her looking at new houses (or moving like someone else said) it would be much more entertaining. It could actually help some of the viewers who struggle with mess to get motivated and do the same . This whole dating thing just seems so random and stupid when her life is such a mess at the moment . I hate when people try to actively go and find a relationship! Being on dating apps when her whole life’s a state makes no sense . If she doesn’t know where to start or doesn’t wanna do it I bet there’s loads of cleaning companies who would do it for free for the advertisement! I’ve seen on Facebook loads of cleaning companies who have done peoples houses and big clear outs and they do amazing jobs . Has anyone watched that ‘sort your life out’ show with Stacey Solomon? Would love to see those guys go in there 😅 I enjoy watching the before and afters !

• Heart
Reactions: 28
How much do you think they earn from the show alone? Do you think it’s a lot or not that much?
Surely enough for Amber to sort her house out

Reactions: 14
How much do you think they earn from the show alone? Do you think it’s a lot or not that much?
Surely enough for Amber to sort her house out
According to Megan, not that much. She is on the beg for Disney xmas eve boxes that you can get anywhere. I did notice that Darren paid the bill for the meal. The US TM’s don’t pay for any restaurant trips

Reactions: 12
According to Megan, not that much. She is on the beg for Disney xmas eve boxes that you can get anywhere. I did notice that Darren paid the bill for the meal. The US TM’s don’t pay for any restaurant trips
I didn’t know that about the restaurant trips. The reason I asked about money because the difference in the money the US girls have made and the houses they all live in now compared to the UK ones is crazy to me

Reactions: 16
I’m sure one of the uk cast members said before that whenever they go out for food MTV pays? Or have I just imagined it.. that’s why they are all always out for food

Reactions: 7
I didn’t know that about the restaurant trips. The reason I asked about money because the difference in the money the US girls have made and the houses they all live in now compared to the UK ones is crazy to me
Their show is wayyyyy more popular. America is a lot bigger plus their show is more international, the viewership difference must be huge

Reactions: 13
Their show is wayyyyy more popular. America is a lot bigger plus their show is more international, the viewership difference must be huge
In a way I’m glad the uk version is less mainstream. I think it keeps it more normal, if that makes sense. It’s sort of how Love Island and Big Brother started off, with normal people living normal lives. I know the girls would probably love to become influencers from this but I don’t see it happening

Reactions: 33
In a way I’m glad the uk version is less mainstream. I think it keeps it more normal, if that makes sense. It’s sort of how Love Island and Big Brother started off, with normal people living normal lives. I know the girls would probably love to become influencers from this but I don’t see it happening
I know what you mean and I do agree. The US girls have so much money none of them are relatable anymore

Reactions: 14
I’m sure one of the uk cast members said before that whenever they go out for food MTV pays? Or have I just imagined it.. that’s why they are all always out for food
No idea but you see Darren paying for their meal in the latest episode

Reactions: 4
I think they make a couple of hundred an episode. I'm sure I read that somewhere.

Reactions: 2
Considering even with sponsorships none of them have made huge financial progress in life - I.e chloe still has a small house, Megan’s small flat, ambers house etc they must not pay them that much at all. Idk if that’s because they have to pay everyone who appears? Like the dads etc. I’ve called amber out a lot but I think she’d be straight into a new house if she could afford it lol and she’s been on every season

Reactions: 8
I think they make a couple of hundred an episode. I'm sure I read that somewhere.
Meanwhile I read that the US version’s kids make $100,000 per season, can’t bare to think what the mums make! I think it’ll always be pretty big considering it’s pretty global plus it’s the OG show. These girls can make so much more influencing because of it’s wider audience too. Kail is able to make more with her podcasts alone than she did on the show apparently. They tried airing the UK one in America but only did for one season for some reason. I love the UK one but it’s not quite the US one, their level of drama is next level 😂

• Wow
I don’t understand why Chloe and Jordan are planning to get married when they can’t agree on having another baby

Reactions: 17
tbh despite chloe’s weight loss post baby, i’ve noticed she does carry most weight in her face. may be just puppy fat

Reactions: 3
I wonder if it’s anything to do with tax credits/universal credit with how they’re paid? I’m not sure how it works in the US but here they’d surely be docked due to the show being a source of income and I guess it’s meant to reflect the real lives of young mums opposed to reality tv stars?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.