Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scar14

VIP Member
I’ll be back when all the adhd/autism talk is over because it’s just boring now

• Heart
Reactions: 118

happymummy2

Chatty Member
CC0BAAAA-FF66-4084-8D3C-8CD937BDB54E.png
How can a school allow that as school uniform what is wrong with these people dressing there kids in this shit for school it’s a joke I hope school go mad at her

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
I think Im probably gonna be hung out to dry for this comment, it's not chloe's size thst bothers me because mostly she rocks it and can dress well....its her boobs! They're like spaniels ears and she always insists on wearing clothing that doesn't support them or flatter them. That outfit did absolutely nothing for her, especially her boobs.
MY BREASTS WEIGH A STONE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
Miss the days of pancake lady and her telling us when to have a cuppa teas ready for the gossip and we would all be sat around tattle like a camp fire waiting for the tea

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Hbeau93

VIP Member
I'm in the land of love and chloe is hot on my tail

I think about this approximately once a day and I lose my shit every single time 😅😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Ishallnotbenamed

Chatty Member
Finally catching up this week!
I hate to say it, but I think Mia is being sly, flirting it up with Manley and going to parents evening together, purposely without the kid, something doesn’t add up, reckon they’ve still got some attraction between them 😷
Amber needs to sort her life out before desperately going looking for a new man.
Chloe is just a wannabe “influencer” who blatantly organised her own proposal
Sassi really wants Darren back and she needs to be honest with him, or put a bit of distance between them until she figures it all out
Sly for going to parents evening together.. the parents going together can you believe it😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Here2BNosey

Going back to Brooklyn, things like Autism and ADHD are often genetic conditions. I don't think it's any coincidence that when Amber started following the pathways for B that Ste had an assessment and got a diagnosis of ADHD. Parents often recognise traits in themselves that they see in their kids and the pieces start to slot into place.

In terms of dysfunctional environment, a lot of SEND families experience some type of disfunction because it can be really stressful trying to manage your child's behaviours, your own emotions, and possibly neuro divergent behaviours /feelings /traits (I know some on this thread hate that term but for some of us that IS life). Along with battling schools, local authorities and health services to try to secure support (which is sadly massively lacking) for your child, never mind yourself.

As we see with Amber when her own mum rolls her eyes at how "naughty" her kids are, very few people are willing to give you a break becauseits just too difficult. It gets to having the kids in bed and you sometimes just need to sit in silence and recharge yourself. I don't think it's about been lazy or wanting lables, most of these parents battle harder every single day than many "normal" folk can even begin to imagine.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

ada-lovelace

Chatty Member
I don’t know why but it made me feel really sad for ambers boys when they were trying to look for toys and it was just a mess. Like others have said she needs to spend a whole weekend if not longer gutting and organising her house, it would make things 10 x better for her and the boys. Someone needs to help her because to me she seems seriously depressed and it’s hard to know where to start when you feel that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
To be fair there saggy as hell I think she would get uplift no doubt she'll get one for free and do a magazine deal to say the trolls made her do it 🤣🤣🤣 she's still fat the only difference I see is she got stylist to style and some injectables
There’s saying things about the girls which we all do and there’s just being nasty

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Jennytea

VIP Member
The whole subject of not changing her name to Edwards 😩 why has she begged for marriage and more babies and now she’s acting like she’s Kim Kardashian like as if her names too famous to change lmao. This poor cunt Jordan can’t win in my eyes. She said engagement before more kids as a requirement, he’s only proposed for that reason and now she changes her mind. Even if he gives her what she wants she will always move the goal post.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

ada-lovelace

Chatty Member
Random but does anyone remember the video I think ambers mum put up of one of ambers boys throwing sand in her face so she threw it back 😂😂😂😂 I can’t stop laughing thinking about it, she really needs some help with parenting bless her 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

Dontcare223

The comments about Chloe’s appearance are absolutely vile. Mia has had surgery, she gets slated - chloe hasnt and she gets slated, they cannot win and it’s so disgraceful these comments are coming from other women. Who the f cares about what somebody looks like? Chloe doesn’t have to wear clothes that suit her body or hide anything, she can wear what she wants. The only problem with chloe is that she edits her body, but after these comments are we fucking surprised?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

ear4thetee

sorry to derail but rewatching S5&onE5 Darren refused to pay for Z’s nursery to piss off Sassi, as well as laugh about her acne & her post-baby body to another woman? that’s so vile & disgusting! As much as I think he’s good looking, he’s got form for saying some of the most nasty&spiteful words to the mother of his child. Granted I know sassi winds him up&they were younger than they are now but as I rewatch I notice he always goes for the jugular, knowing sassi can be emotional

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Scar14

VIP Member
I think if Erin turned up at my daughter’s party with that sour face I would have lost it
I think it’s awful that she didn’t turn up to get Aalayah’s hair done with Marliya, they would have loved that. I just think it’s such a shame that Erin can’t put her feelings aside for her kids sake!

Reactions: 37