Teen Mom UK #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why are people arguing over “who’s pretty”? we all have different preferences, what some people think is pretty is completely different to what other people think is pretty. Personally i find Chloe and Amber more attractive but that may be because i can relate to them more with being a bit curvy etc but that’s not me saying mia isn’t pretty, she is and her body is good of course it is she paid a lot of money for it but it’s not “my thing”, we all have a preference and all the girls are beautiful in one way or another.

Reactions: 23
I don’t get how Mia being an idiot letting Marliyah wander off on holiday has turned into debating her looks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t get how Mia being an idiot letting Marliyah wander off on holiday has turned into debating her looks 🤣
I know! She is not funny looking lol. She is pretty. To me, her body doesn't look any different, apart from the obvious boob job and she's lost the puppy fat/ pregnancy swell from 6 years ago!! The way people are saying she bought her body is like she is totally different and she isn't. I'm used to seeing black/mixed raced girls real bums that are big, so Mias does not look big to me haha. All the girls on the show are pretty but some look better with make up in all honesty.

Reactions: 12
Has Mia ever gone away with just Marliya? There always seems to be a friend around. Genuine question

Reactions: 7
Has Mia ever gone away with just Marliya? There always seems to be a friend around. Genuine question
Mia is allowed to have friends I don’t get the whole stigma of when your a mum you must always spend one on one time with your child.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The way Mia talks about Marliya and how she is resembles my daughter who's similar age with ADHD. I don’t want to come across like I’m slating either of them but it’s just what Mia puts up.

She's always with her friends though 🤷🏼‍♀️
She is however she’s probably enjoying the freedom, benefits of being a single mum🤙
I’m the same my mates are my daughters Auntie’s🤣

Reactions: 3
Mia is allowed to have friends I don’t get the whole stigma of when your a mum you must always spend one on one time with your child.
I don't think it's that she should ALWAYS spend her time 1 on 1, more she hardly EVER does. It's like Marliya is 3rd wheeling Mia and her friend(s). On this weeks episode she made a big thing of alone time with no phones yet had a whole film crew there, I think that would kinda kill it for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Everyone’s entitled to their own opinion but I’m very surprised that people seem to think she went to model status just from surgery. Did no one watch the series before? She’s always been pretty and still is. She’s enhanced her boobs and bum and gets lashes and fillers. Not sure about anything else but she’s hardly Jessica Alves.
Do people have to be insecure and have bits they don’t like about themselves to warrant people lifting them up and have nice comments made? If you are comfortable with how you look no matter how you achieved it, makeup, a pic with a filter or surgery does that mean they should expect to be “taken down a peg or 2”?
It’s bordering on bullying talk as if she was nothing before and how dare she like the way she looks when she paid for it. And I don’t care who takes offence to what I’ve written there’s having an opinion and there’s being downright nasty. It’s not even anything to do with her parenting which can be questionable.
To keep on topic does anyone know where Mia got her boobs done? I’m getting on a bit now but you never know….lottery win id be straight there 🤣
I completely agree! Just because someone has surgery or hasn’t had surgery doesn’t make them any less or more of a person and you’re right, it’s proper bullying behaviour.

Reactions: 6
Aaaaanyways when do people think Chloe and Jordan’s wedding would be or do you think it won’t happen? Wonder how many of Jordan’s side ladies would be invited

• Haha
Aaaaanyways when do people think Chloe and Jordan’s wedding would be or do you think it won’t happen? Wonder how many of Jordan’s side ladies would be invited
I would have thought it’s gonna be soon since she’s had a hen party edit on ITS 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is there gonna be a season 8 -hope so. Please no spin off of Chloe and Jordans wedding 😂

• Haha
If it does happen it will be way over the top . I feel like it would all be for show and knowing Chloe she will wanna spend a stupid amount of money . I can’t imagine them having a small intimate wedding .

Is there gonna be a season 8 -hope so. Please no spin off of Chloe and Jordans wedding 😂
Omg imagine one of the seasons is going to be all about wedding planning 😴 Chloe going to big wedding venues acting like she’s a millionaire and has no budget

Reactions: 9
Where did I ever say she wasn’t allowed to have friends? I asked a question.

Reactions: 5
I couldn't take my daughter abroad without someone to help tbh so I kinda get it. I'd have a family member though if it was me.

Reactions: 15
I don’t see it happening. I think they’ll be one of those couples that are engaged for years but never actually do it

Reactions: 4
The friend she’s on holiday with is her best friend isn’t it. I presume she’s always been around since Marliya was born, so is more like family to her.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.