Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brookemck8

VIP Member
I normally just look at spoilers but gunna try refrain 😆 I don't have MTV on virgin anymore I was basically paying extra for the teen mom's and catfish so downgraded my package 😅

I have now tv , can I watch live on there?
yes but sometimes it can be a pain in the arse to get it on so try set jt up a bit earlier x

Rach88

VIP Member
New thread

Link to previous thread here

Nellinton

VIP Member
Okay call me stupid but I've just downloaded paramount for the free trail because I couldn't wait for tonight
I can't get make it to full screen does anyone how you do this?? Lol

nelly2317

VIP Member
I never followed rea but is it normal for her to post the kids or not? Just curious if it is normal her not posting them then it’ll be obvious somethings up if she suddenly starts doing it
I mean sometimes she posts sometimes she doesn’t but usually she’ll post videos of them eating or smiling! She posted one of her eldest daughter the other day but she’s got a different dad to Dylan

Leo100

VIP Member
her thread was funny today, she does sework and someone left a review about her pissy pussy 😩😩🤣🤣

Hope someone finds the magazine story about joooooordan
Tried to have a quick Google but nothing 😆

Lola2012

Did anyone watch sassie’s tik tok live video last night? I was half asleep and missed most of it but sounded like she had told a story about how she broke up with her last partner as she was slagging some man off, I only caught the end of that topic
I didn’t realise people could go live on TikTok…God I’m old 😭🤣

passtime321

Would someone please link the latest young and pregnant U.K. thread for me please? I can’t for the life of me find it 😂

ellonor

cant find the post sorry but whoever said Sassi is neurodivergent is spot on and Ive thought the same! The way she reacts to situations and people is quite surprising sometimes for someone who is what 24/25? Her emotional regulation is awful and her Mum is the only one who can calm her down, I wouldnt be surprised if she was on the spectrum or maybe had ADHD or something. No hate as I'm a bit neurodivergent myself haha.

it was me! I also have adhd!

Leo100

VIP Member
Looks like they're still going ahead with the new series , filming today , wonder what they will do about Yazs scenes that she's already filmed

brookemck8

VIP Member
Has anyone seen Shannon’s mums post about her little brother having a brain tumour? He’s in hospital at the moment and having an operation on Monday. I find it weird that she’s not posted about it and is out drinking and going out as if something horrendous is not happening in their lives. I know everyone deals with things differently but was a bit surprised by it.
she re shared her mams post on friday with love hearts