Teen Mom UK #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely not an unpopular opinion on my part as I do get what Maggie was saying even though she plays both sides. But definitely having children especially a girl child you cannot be introducing your current partners until your certain the relationship is going some where
Tbf to Mia she said herself the boyfriend who went to prison was never around Marliyah and was separate from her life as he lived in London, she would just drive there on weekends.. and Lewie only ever saw her after they had been involved for 9 months apparently. It’s impossible to know if you will be with someone forever and it’s ridiculous to wait years and years to introduce someone to your child. Some relationships work out and some don’t.. I think if you view someone as special enough, you trust them, you know them well and see a future then I don’t see a problem with introducing to kids. Hopefully she will be cautious with who she bothers with in future and will stop bothering with dickheads though.. I did find Maggie harsh as always! 😅 I think what Manley and Erin are doing is way more toxic and confusing for the kids. Especially the one they share together.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Is the amber fan club officially in season 😄 sorry but she is equally as irritating as the rest of them in her own way. Them all doing their own ridiculous stuff makes it entertaining, None are bloody angels or some archetypal mum otherwise they wouldn't be on the show!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I like Sassi but I hate when parents ask whoes their fav etc, Zenaya probably doesn't think to herself " aw I would rather be at my Dad's now" she seems to have fun times and love both of them equal but when put on the spot kids are going to just answer and not realise the consequences, she's too young to be like "oh I love you both the same and dont have favourite"

Reactions: 32
The fact Amber said her light was ‘broken’ and was washing the kids in the dark, but the lightbulb just needed changing 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Yeah I’ve seen on her insta that she had lip and facial fillers before. She said she was getting some of it dissolved at one point but not sure if that was before filming and she’s had more since. I’ve had a bit of lip filler and I’m 34 but wouldn’t dream of face filler at this age let alone early 20’s. I mean, each to their own but I just think they are such beautiful girls and don’t need it but it seems to be the way of the world these days!
Aw mate, that's so sad!! I'm the exact same as you age and viewpoint wise. I'd knew they all had lip fillers you can't really hide that, but wow as you say what a shame! :(

Reactions: 3
The fact Amber said her light was ‘broken’ and was washing the kids in the dark, but the lightbulb just needed changing 😭😭😭
Brooklyn having a bath in the dark
🤣 I wonder how the producers ended up filming that too , they must have asked her to think of a reason to invite Ste round

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tbf to Mia she said herself the boyfriend who went to prison was never around Marliyah and was separate from her life as he lived in London, she would just drive there on weekends.. and Lewie only ever saw her after they had been involved for 9 months apparently. It’s impossible to know if you will be with someone forever and it’s ridiculous to wait years and years to introduce someone to your child. Some relationships work out and some don’t.. I think if you view someone as special enough, you trust them, you know them well and see a future then I don’t see a problem with introducing to kids. Hopefully she will be cautious with who she bothers with in future and will stop bothering with dickheads though.. I did find Maggie harsh as always! 😅 I think what Manley and Erin are doing is way more toxic and confusing for the kids. Especially the one they share together.
Magie should start being harsh to that Son of hers. Cant do nowt wrong 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I like Sassi but I hate when parents ask whoes their fav etc, Zenaya probably doesn't think to herself " aw I would rather be at my Dad's now" she seems to have fun times and love both of them equal but when put on the spot kids are going to just answer and not realise the consequences, she's too young to be like "oh I love you both the same and dont have favourite"
Totally agree with your point, but I feel as though Sassi said it from an insecure place. It can’t be easy splitting parenting 50/50 when you’re separated, as most dads only have kids on weekends in that case. I feel like even though she says she’s the ‘stricter’ parent, she wants Zenaya to feel loved & secure, and worries that the arrangement isn’t the most stable. That’s just my take on it, but I think she’s such a good mum ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sorry but I don’t feel bad for Erin at all, if she doesn’t trust Manley then she shouldn’t have got back with him🤷🏼‍♀️ He’s vile, I don’t understand what either of them see in him

Reactions: 32
Totally agree with your point, but I feel as though Sassi said it from an insecure place. It can’t be easy splitting parenting 50/50 when you’re separated, as most dads only have kids on weekends in that case. I feel like even though she says she’s the ‘stricter’ parent, she wants Zenaya to feel loved & secure, and worries that the arrangement isn’t the most stable. That’s just my take on it, but I think she’s such a good mum ❤
Yeah I can see why she feels like that and not doubting she's a Good Mum , I'm a separated parent and and understand that it's so hard sharing time but I still think it's unfair on the child asking that question

Reactions: 7
Yeah same! I don't have kids myself but all my close circle do. BF#1's Mrs almost said the exact same as Zena'ya (spelling?). Purely because he has more toys etc that are just hers vs at mum's where she has to share. It's tough for them :(

Sorry but I don’t feel bad for Erin at all, if she doesn’t trust Manley then she shouldn’t have got back with him🤷🏼‍♀️ He’s vile, I don’t understand what either of them see in him
I agree with you as well even though I did fully mean what I said earlier. I feel like she's just incredibly insecure, it's such a shame :( tbf I would feel that way too in her position!

Yeah I’ve seen on her insta that she had lip and facial fillers before. She said she was getting some of it dissolved at one point but not sure if that was before filming and she’s had more since. I’ve had a bit of lip filler and I’m 34 but wouldn’t dream of face filler at this age let alone early 20’s. I mean, each to their own but I just think they are such beautiful girls and don’t need it but it seems to be the way of the world these days!
It does seem to be the way of the world, you're so right! It really is sad. They are all beautiful girls and don't need it! I'm with you, 100%.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Just seen it! Was amazing, like they never went away!

Manley is definitely still in love with Mia, he’s still a prick (but the series looks like there’s a spark there!) didn’t know he was back with Erin at this point, kept that quiet didn’t they? Maggie getting brave because the cameras are rolling😂 Marliya is so funny and witty😂.

Fair play to Jordan he seems to have grown up (he’s aged a hella lot too, but he does have to deal with Chloe), that’s if these rumours about him cheating aren’t true. Im shocked he’s the one who wants the baby as he was very against everything that meant committing, unless it’s definitely to trap Chloe like someone’s said previously.

I can’t believe how much Sassi has grown up in herself! Her and Darren seem so mature now, and he’s an amazing dad, even if he did let Zenaya stay up until 10pm😂 zenaya is so sassy like Sassi😂

I just love Amber, she’s so real. Sad to see Ste hasn’t sorted that bloody front tooth missing out though! Her dad was never in the series before was he? They seem like they have a really good bond, and it was lovely to see Ste still help her with her lightbulbs (though I’m sure they’ll be arguing next week)😂

I’m so glad it’s real and it’s like the other series they’ve made, not just photo shoots and watching them get deals etc. It was wholesome and just like the old days, hope you enjoyed to girls/guys!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Chloe on her Insta story saying mtv have done her dirty.. cause they were filming her sat on the sofa and sure she goes to say about having a double chin.. why draw attention to it? do you think she’s embarrassed cause people can see she still looks like she always did and not like the edited pics she uploads? 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just finished the episode don’t really have much to say.
Amber is still the same as all the other reasons😴
Chloe is still a boring nag
I’m glad Mia is back I do like her and I feel sorry for her about Marliya crying about not wanting to go home it can’t be easy. I feel it might be because her sister gets to stay and there’s no other kids at home with Mia.
I’m glad Sassi and Darren are still doing good co parenting you can tell they both absolutely adore their girl but she has really ruined her face imo

how grown up are all the kids now though🥺

Reactions: 7
I reckon Chloe will do the next Nappy Days podcast. She put podcast on her list and also said nappy days at one point, thought it might have been a hint. She put things on the list she would have known she was doing so I think she’s done it so she can say she’s achieved every single one because she’s so ambitious 😂

How does Erin look the same as she did before but looked completely different on her Instagram? I didn’t even recognise her on Instagram when it was spoken about before. I do agree with another poster though, it’s worse them two getting back together. It will be so much more confusing for the kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Chloe wants to move to a bigger house so she has space to work, a midwife working from home? Never heard of it 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Just another thing to add with Amber and the lights…why not keep the door open to get some light in the bathroom?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just another thing to add with Amber and the lights…why not keep the door open to get some light in the bathroom?
🤣 It was so stupid .. I hope she gets a different house eventually bless her, that house looks so aged and needs so much work. Did you see how crusty and rusted the lights were in the ceiling 😅 I’ve always said that house looks too big for her and that’s why she can’t maintain it

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.