Teen Mom OG (USA)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to think Jen and Larry were a good thing. Oh my how my mind has been changed! They can’t continue to blame maci for the tit show that is their son. Taylor was venting years of pent up emotion, not saying it was right but it was overdue.

Do we think cate and Tyler will stop after this girl? I think they will keep going until a boy pops out 😆 despite what they said.

And I don’t have enough time to discuss Amber. Leah is lucky to have Kristina.
I always thought it was awesome that they such a good relationship with maci, that they were at her and Taylor’s wedding etc, and I’m a bit gutted for them that it’s all gone so down hill.

I feel so sorry for his mum, she always looks so sad at the moment.

Reactions: 7
Rhine is so bleeping selfish not only has he damaged his own relationship with Bentley and maci, but now he’s damaged his parents relationship with them too. I get that parents will stick up for their child but when things have played out like they have, with no meddling editing from MTV to make Rhine look bad-he does that on his own, they are the biggest enablers since Farrahs mother Debs. They are from the same caliber as Amber and blame everyone else for their poor decisions instead of looking to themselves and also the child in the middle of it all who has now grown up and can see through all the bullshit. I do worry about Bentley though, he seems really sensitive and doesn’t really speak about the situation (maybe it’s the cameras). God knows what feelings he’s keeping under wraps

Reactions: 6
Rhine is so bleeping selfish not only has he damaged his own relationship with Bentley and maci, but now he’s damaged his parents relationship. I get that parents will stick up for their child but when things have played out like they have, with no meddling editing from MTV to make Rhine look bad-he does that on his own, they are the biggest enablers since Farrahs mother Debs. They are from the same caliber as Amber and blame everyone else for their poor decisions instead of looking to themselves and also the child in the middle of it all who has now grown up and can see through all the bullshit. I do worry about Bentley though, he seems really sensitive and doesn’t really speak about the situation (maybe it’s the cameras). God knows what feelings he’s keeping under wraps
Oh god Farrahs mum 🙈 hesus what a nightmare family they are.
Bentley seems a sweet shy soul.

Reactions: 3
Oh god Farrahs mum 🙈 hesus what a nightmare family they are.
Bentley seems a sweet shy soul.
Did you see Debs rap song she did? Absolute wacko family 🤣 I keep seeing random articles saying SS are getting involved with Sophia but I don’t click on the click bait so god knows what she’s doing now

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Did you see Debs rap song she did? Absolute wacko family 🤣 I keep seeing random articles saying SS are getting involved with Sophia but I don’t click on the click bait so god knows what she’s doing now
No I haven't she just seems a right one. Scary really. I do worry about Sophia no real stable upbringing yes Farrah there but cmon look at what she has done.

Reactions: 2
Wasn’t there something about Jen being a trigger to Rhine? I mean, man up 🤦🏻‍♀️

No I haven't she just seems a right one. Scary really. I do worry about Sophia no real stable upbringing yes Farrah there but cmon look at what she has done.
sadly Sophia will end up as crackers as Farrah. Not a single good role model in that family!

Wasn’t there something about Jen being a trigger to Rhine? I mean, man up 🤦🏻‍♀️

sadly Sophia will end up as crackers as Farrah. Not a single good role model in that family!
Yes that was absolutely disgusting something like when Jen gets upset it triggers him to take drugs. Complete emotional blackmail. I remember thinking they must be a decent family back in the early days as they had a nice house, always presentable, doted on Bentley and worked with Maci. I still say something happened back when Larry refused to speak to Rhine for a time, he was adamant he wasn’t having a bar of him then all of a sudden did a whole 180 and backed him up more fiercely than even before. I just wanna know what was said. Did Rhine threaten to cut them out of his life, or the grandkids lives? Not sure if they were born yet, but something happened for sure.

Reactions: 8
I actually feel really sorry for Jen, she is completely stuck. For years she has tried to step up in Ryan’s absence so she can have a relationship with her grandson whilst her druggy son spirals. Now Ryan has other kids Jen is stuck. If she isn’t seen to be on Ryan’s side by him then it’s likely he’ll cold shoulder her and stop her having access to his other kids. So what can she do, she’s completely stuck between Ryan blaming Maci for all his issues (not at all justified) and wanting to keep seeing Bentley. Poor woman she loses out whatever she does.

Yes that was absolutely disgusting something like when Jen gets upset it triggers him to take drugs. Complete emotional blackmail. I remember thinking they must be a decent family back in the early days as they had a nice house, always presentable, doted on Bentley and worked with Maci. I still say something happened back when Larry refused to speak to Rhine for a time, he was adamant he wasn’t having a bar of him then all of a sudden did a whole 180 and backed him up more fiercely than even before. I just wanna know what was said. Did Rhine threaten to cut them out of his life, or the grandkids lives? Not sure if they were born yet, but something happened for sure.
Or my thought was maybe he (Ryan) tried to hurt himself.

She’s done more than one… 🤦🏼‍♀️

so because she earns more, she has to pay the dad, even she has the kid more days than him? Does it work like this in the UK too?
We have the CSA so I think they calculate it on set rules to do with custody etc but in the US I think it’s a bit more complicated .. they can go to court about it and claim for example the child needs the same level of living at both households ..

Yeah I know in the US especially with Kail and Jo, the child’s lifestyle is taken into consideration whereas if they have an indulgent lifestyle at one house, the parent with the higher income is expected to pay the lower earning parent so the lifestyle can be matched. Complicated system but I like how they crack down on maintenance in the US

Reactions: 3
Just come across another article by Amber whining on saying it’s Gary and Kristina turning Leah against her, is there literally no one in her life willing to tell her where she’s going wrong? What about her brother he should be telling her a few home truths

Just come across another article by Amber whining on saying it’s Gary and Kristina turning Leah against her, is there literally no one in her life willing to tell her where she’s going wrong? What about her brother he should be telling her a few home truths
He did bit she still argued against him and got upset as he wasn't on her side. She just thinks everyone is against her no Amber you created this mess but your Daughter is that smart already she can see what you are like. Sure it must of hurt Amber hearing Leah say she only have birth to me but sadly it is partly true. Not sure she knows what she is actually doing as in being spiteful and bitchy.

didn’t her brother try to put her straight on a previous episode and she turned the tears on.

sorry didn’t read the last post before posting 🤦🏻‍♀️

Yeah I remember now. She won’t have it will she. I think the cousin who used to be in a few episodes with her, Krystal? Has had enough of her. She won’t get better at this rate though as she still obviously has a huge chip on her shoulder about Gary moving on while she was in prison and she still goes on about it like she went to prison to do everyone a favour! She doesn’t complain about not seeing Leah when she has a man by her side. In fact she decides when she wants to see her. Dimitri living elsewhere doesn’t distract her enough that’s if she’s still with him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.