Teen Mom OG (USA)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Teen Mom OG is back on MTV in the uk tonight but seen this video sorry cannot post but got screenshot Tyler is talking about thus therapy sessions and he mentions being sexually molested. I did not know this, does anyone know about it?
I am guessing this is episode 2 in US
Omg just watched. I’ve never heard him speak about that either. How sad!! Him and Caitlin both seemed to have such rough upbringings. Also I’ve never heard of ketamine being used as part of therapy! Wow. I would think he would be scared to take those sorts of drugs because of his dad and sisters addiction problems but I don’t know enough about it when it’s used to that type of purpose . Sounds a bit scary to me x

Reactions: 2
Omg just watched. I’ve never heard him speak about that either. How sad!! Him and Caitlin both seemed to have such rough upbringings. Also I’ve never heard of ketamine being used as part of therapy! Wow. I would think he would be scared to take those sorts of drugs because of his dad and sisters addiction problems but I don’t know enough about it when it’s used to that type of purpose . Sounds a bit scary to me x
Yeah he has mentioned before. He also attempted suicide before. So awful. I really feel for him and catelyn

Reactions: 4
Always had a soft spot for Tyler & Catelyn. Sometimes I don’t think they’re good for one another but I do truly hope they overcome their demons and live a long happy life together!

Reactions: 10
What a joke Amber is, calling Christina a home wrecker and saying she does nothing for Leah!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Always had a soft spot for Tyler & Catelyn. Sometimes I don’t think they’re good for one another but I do truly hope they overcome their demons and live a long happy life together!
They are bonded by trauma, their upbringing, the adoption and everything in between but I can't help but like them! They have managed to try and create a family and have a nice home etc much more than they ever had, you can't help but root for them.

Reactions: 14
What a joke Amber is, calling Christina a home wrecker and saying she does nothing for Leah!
Amber is a narcissist. The only home wrecker is herself. She’s ruined her life by her own selfish actions and she can’t hack that her own daughter can see straight through her!

Reactions: 16
I assume that Amber doesn't realise that, even though Leah doesn’t have social media, her friends at school probably will..She is the only person making herself look bad, no one else...

Reactions: 5
Is anyone watching this in the UK? McKenzie is driving me mad, stop chasing your deadbeat husband you are better off without him 🥴
Mackenzies kids are absolutely crying out for some love,attention,structure and boundaries!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Does anyone follow Andrew, Amber's ex, on Insta?

He posts some 'interesting' stuff..

Reactions: 1
Amber is hilarious.

Leah picks having nothing much to do with her as she knows how much that Amber doesn't do. Leah is old enough to know her mum is full of excuses to why she can't get off the couch and do anything

I used to be the person to give Amber the benefit of the doubt. But she’s just an absolute witch. She thought she went to prison and Gary would be waiting for her when she got out. First of all she broke the law! She didn’t go to prison to do anyone a favour! Secondly she had already subjected Gary to DV why shouldn’t he move on? Third, does she think in some warped way that only now Kristina is trying to turn Leah against her? Why now? She was all for Kristina before, no mention of her “family gone” when she left prison, maybe because she was already living her own life with Matt then Andrew she was glad Leah was otherwise occupied! And now she has no one and Leah is old enough to see the self pittying selfish woman Amber is, Amber is lashing out at the only decent mother Leah has ever had. She’s got to know the poor me routine isn’t gonna work anymore 🥴
Also like to add that Matt and Andrew were toxic in their own ways but Amber should have known that they were bad for her and concentrated on Leah

Also…Jen and Larry?! Thought they were fired!?

Reactions: 12
Leah is so so lucky to have Kristina!

Also how hot was it when Taylor stood up to Jen and Larry at the reunion 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Amber once again trying to make everyone else around her take the blame for her actions. And the producers enabling her!

and what a witch Cheyenne is. She is a self entitled little cow.

Amber once again trying to make everyone else around her take the blame for her actions. And the producers enabling her!

and what a witch Cheyenne is. She is a self entitled little cow.
In the last series she’d started to grow on me, but what the hell was that fight in the car about? What an over reaction! “I’m pregnant, I’m pregnant” And?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Leah is so so lucky to have Kristina!

Also how hot was it when Taylor stood up to Jen and Larry at the reunion 😅
I love Taylor. He was spot on with what he said.

Reactions: 6
I love Taylor. He was spot on with what he said.
[/QUOTE]

You could tell that was a lot of pent up emotion. Taylor has stepped in and become an amazing dad to Bentley. I’m really surprised at how narcissist Larry has become over the last few seasons, it’s like they are oblivious to what Ryan has done.

I used to think Jen and Larry were a good thing. Oh my how my mind has been changed! They can’t continue to blame maci for the tit show that is their son. Taylor was venting years of pent up emotion, not saying it was right but it was overdue.

Do we think cate and Tyler will stop after this girl? I think they will keep going until a boy pops out 😆 despite what they said.

And I don’t have enough time to discuss Amber. Leah is lucky to have Kristina.

Reactions: 4
Jen and Larry are rhines biggest enablers, can’t wait until they get fired lol.
The cheek on Amber, Kristina does nothing for Leah, no she’s only brought her up the past few years🙄
Catelynn and Tyler were fuming they were having another girl, she is a beautiful baby though and the name is gorgeous!
And Cheyenne, wow! As someone said above she is an entitled selfish cow, she’s certainly been fed with a silver spoon in her mouth.
Mckenzie’s just boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.