Teen Mom OG (USA)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rhine looks off his face again!

And I’m loving Gary and Kristina, I think they’re the most stable out of everyone at the moment!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Rhine has surely still got to be on drugs, looked off his face! And I never knew they used ketamine as a form of therapy over there, in the UK its what the mandem use 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes that was absolutely disgusting something like when Jen gets upset it triggers him to take drugs. Complete emotional blackmail. I remember thinking they must be a decent family back in the early days as they had a nice house, always presentable, doted on Bentley and worked with Maci. I still say something happened back when Larry refused to speak to Rhine for a time, he was adamant he wasn’t having a bar of him then all of a sudden did a whole 180 and backed him up more fiercely than even before. I just wanna know what was said. Did Rhine threaten to cut them out of his life, or the grandkids lives? Not sure if they were born yet, but something happened for sure.
Jen has always been super emotional. I wonder if it’s a reaction to how Rhine turned out? Maybe Rhine was difficult to set rules/boundaries for as a kid, rebelled, and they couldn’t do anything to turn him around. Or maybe he didn’t have any rules at all and they’ve enabled his behavior all his life. It’s clear Rhine didn’t mature. I remember Jen cried at Rhine’s second wedding with Mac. I always saw that as “I didn’t expect his life to turn out like this”.

Reactions: 7
It must be really sad, from what we see Jen seems nice enough, nice to Maci, Bentley and the babies. Nice to Huddles.
Yet her own child is a mess. Her only child.

Reactions: 5
Jen has always been super emotional. I wonder if it’s a reaction to how Rhine turned out? Maybe Rhine was difficult to set rules/boundaries for as a kid, rebelled, and they couldn’t do anything to turn him around. Or maybe he didn’t have any rules at all and they’ve enabled his behavior all his life. It’s clear Rhine didn’t mature. I remember Jen cried at Rhine’s second wedding with Mac. I always saw that as “I didn’t expect his life to turn out like this”.
I always thought that, how ironic that he says she triggers him yet it’s his behaviour upsetting her! I think Jen wished he and Maci had stayed together and up to a point I think Larry did as well but not now

I think Jen most def let Rhine get away with a lot. Now its back firing.

He is grown now so its too late.

Reactions: 7
Rhine has surely still got to be on drugs, looked off his face! And I never knew they used ketamine as a form of therapy over there, in the UK its what the mandem use 😂😂
It’ll be in a controlled way they’re not just gonna let people snort a line of ket and leave them to it😅 there are some interesting studies on the use of certain drugs to treat mental health conditions. Magic mushrooms, or should I say Psilocybin is another one that’s being trialled and is showing some promising results for helping with depression.

Heroin is used regularly in medicine, they just call it a different name.

• Haha
It’s not exactly the life you’d wish for your only child is it. Teenage pregnancy is one thing, spiralling like Rhine has with drugs is another. He’s a lost cause, nothing seems to have helped him. He reminds me of Amber - it’s always someone else’s fault

It’ll be in a controlled way they’re not just gonna let people snort a line of ket and leave them to it😅 there are some interesting studies on the use of certain drugs to treat mental health conditions. Magic mushrooms, or should I say Psilocybin is another one that’s being trialled and is showing some promising results for helping with depression.

Heroin is used regularly in medicine, they just call it a different name.
Can just imagine Tyler chasing the butch dragon around a field😂
No, on a serious note, I’ve never heard of them treatments before! That’s absolutely crazy.

Reactions: 2
Amber is really pissing me off this season. My mum is similar to her in some ways. She didn’t care about me my whole life unless she was drunk. You get older and start to see through their bullshit. A few texts doesn’t really cut it as effort to me, that’s her child ffs!! I’m so glad Leah has her dad and Kristina.

• Heart
Amber is really pissing me off this season. My mum is similar to her in some ways. She didn’t care about me my whole life unless she was drunk. You get older and start to see through their bullshit. A few texts doesn’t really cut it as effort to me, that’s her child ffs!! I’m so glad Leah has her dad and Kristina.
Her tears never seem genuine. I’ve started fast forwarding her 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Her tears never seem genuine. I’ve started fast forwarding her 🤦🏻‍♀️
I agree. She always pulls the same face doesn’t she when she starts to ‘cry’ 🤣 I don’t think it’s anything to do with Leah. I think it’s jealousy over Garry and Kristina. I mean if they were the issue, why does her sons dad have full custody too? Surely she’s had enough therapy to see that she is in fact the whole problem 🙄

Whenever I see him and Mack truck slagging Maci off yet again, I just honestly don’t understand where their reasoning comes from? They are so egotistical they cannot see that it’s their own actions that have caused all of this

Whenever I see him and Mack truck slagging Maci off yet again, I just honestly don’t understand where their reasoning comes from? They are so egotistical they cannot see that it’s their own actions that have caused all of this
He cannot accept he caused his own downfall. He did. He was so spolit by his parents and still is. I get they love him dearly but he will put both of them in way graves.
I did like Taylor saying to Maci he'd talk to Larry face to face whereas Maci just said no talk to Mack but really her issue is not Mack its RhInE. The useless twit. Father of 3 and does absolutely jack tit.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.