Teen Mom OG (USA)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dr Drew comments on fans wanting some of the girls fired.
This bloody annoys me so much!! If Dr Drew wants to be taken seriously he needs to not be associated with these shows. I’ve never seen him offer any kind of constructive advice, he fuels the flames if anything. He’s an absolute joke and is no better than Jeremy Kyle and Jerry Springer. In fact he’s worse because he works the audience and cast for entertainment for maximum audience figure viewing. He may not directly challenge the girls but he instigates arguments by asking questions which will rile people and not sort the issue out!
What an absolute dick, he needs to retire now

Reactions: 9
I've binge watched this weekend. I love Leah and I think it's brilliant that at the age of 12 she is able to articulate how she feels about her mom. Amber is obvs mentally ill and/or back on the drugs.

Reunion next!

Reactions: 9
I’m so confused by all the clickbait. What’s happening with Catelynn and Tyler?

Reactions: 1
I’m so confused by all the clickbait. What’s happening with Catelynn and Tyler?
Probably nothing. I’ve learned now that if something significant happens you would hear about it without going on the click bait

Reactions: 8
I’ve come on here to say this, I thought they were having a girl! Now all of a sudden they’re having a boy? Someone take one for the team and read that mind numbing click bait 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve come on here to say this, I thought they were having a girl! Now all of a sudden they’re having a boy? Someone take one for the team and read that mind numbing click bait 😂
I don’t usually click it because sometimes it’s an American site we don’t have access too. Usually if there is anything significant the ashley or teen mom shade room posts it. I got very confused last season I’m sure she was posting that she was pregnant with a boy (real time) but had a miscarriage. Then fell pregnant again. When the series aired and she fell pregnant my brain couldn’t work out if this was the pregnancy she went on to miscarry or what. Especially when she was seeing a line on the tests that no one else could see 😳 Maci has click bait the other day too saying “one last one” with a scan pic🙄

Reactions: 2
It's probably just saying what they would name a boy IF they ever have one in the future!

Does anyone know when this is back in the uk? Have seen it’s back in USA next Tuesday

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know when this is back in the uk? Have seen it’s back in USA next Tuesday
I’d assume it will be 2 or 3 weeks after the US?
I love that with teen mom 2 and OG it feels like as soon as one is over the other one starts again

I’d assume it will be 2 or 3 weeks after the US?
I love that with teen mom 2 and OG it feels like as soon as one is over the other one starts again
I know, it only seems 5 mins since the last OG finished so wasn’t expecting another so soon esp with Y&P back on too. Cates just had her baby and are teasing the name, beginning with R. I just keep thinking back to when they were gonna call Vaeda “Tessleigh” or something like that 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know, it only seems 5 mins since the last OG finished so wasn’t expecting another so soon esp with Y&P back on too. Cates just had her baby and are teasing the name, beginning with R. I just keep thinking back to when they were gonna call Vaeda “Tessleigh” or something like that 🙈
They've announced her name is Rya Rose.

Reactions: 6
Is anyone watching this in the UK? McKenzie is driving me mad, stop chasing your deadbeat husband you are better off without him 🥴

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.