Teen Mom OG (USA)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi, I'm not watching the show but I follow Catelynn on insta, looks like Butch has died.

ETA maybe he has just relapsed 🤷‍♀️
Those click bait links are the worse, I guess they must make them money but who would want to make out that something bad had happened just to get someone to click.

Reactions: 10
Those click bait links are the worse, I guess they must make them money but who would want to make out that something bad had happened just to get someone to click.
I tried following link in bio but didn't get any info. Jeeze why would anyone do that.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It’s so bad isn’t it, soooo cheap and tacky

Reactions: 6
The the one that says devastating news about Butch has been used quite a few times over the last month. At first I thought he’d died but I don’t think he has.

• Wow
Them click baits are the worst, clicked on one the other day because another ‘OG’ was pregnant, turned out it was Cheys weird sister, I don’t care 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

And I was fuming because they drag the story out man 😂

• Haha
I wish Taylor and Maci hadn’t walked away during the reunion, Jen and Larry got to sit there with smug smiles acting as though they’d won.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wish Taylor and Maci hadn’t walked away during the reunion, Jen and Larry got to sit there with smug smiles acting as though they’d won.
Well it’s only Maci and Taylor left laughing because they’ve all been sacked😂😂

Reactions: 12
Gary and Leah have really lucked out with Kristina. With everything that happened and is continuing to happen with Amber it’s a benefit to both of them to have someone as stable as Kristina. She’s never bad mouthed Amber on camera but rather seems concerned for her as a person and Leah’s mother. Amber sees this as criticism and a threat.

I don’t know what to think about anything happening between Gary and Amber now. I do think Gary still has some feelings for Amber. I always thought he loved Amber way more than she did him in the early years.

Had a massive catch up today, currently watching the reunion show. Gary seems to be struggling to breathe? I know he’s always been large but I hope it’s not massively affecting his health?
Amber will not take one tiny bit of criticism will she?
Totally agree with whoever said Dr Drew was very one sided.

Had a massive catch up today, currently watching the reunion show. Gary seems to be struggling to breathe? I know he’s always been large but I hope it’s not massively affecting his health?
Amber will not take one tiny bit of criticism will she?
Totally agree with whoever said Dr Drew was very one sided.
I noticed he seemed to struggle to get his words out, however that’s a bit like me, when I’m anxious/nervous and speaking in front of a lot of people I do the exact same thing.

Throughout this series I thought he’d lost a bit of weight.

Why Amber can’t see what she’s done wrong in Leah’s life is crazy, her mum and brother have tried to explain but she just shouts over them.

I didn’t quite catch what went on between Amber and Gary, he touched her arm and her head??

With regards to Maci, I’ve never seen Taylor get so angry before! I don’t understand how Jen and Larry can’t see that Ryan is the bad one in all of this, he is very clearly not bloody sober!

Reactions: 7
Did anyone watch the Uncut version last night? Dr Drew accused Amber or creating a tit storm and she did not like it. When she sort of accused Gary of inappropriately touching her.

Reactions: 1
Wish they’d put her being called out into the main show. It’d be nice to see Dr Drew doing something to try and encourage these people to take accountability.

Wish they’d put her being called out into the main show. It’d be nice to see Dr Drew doing something to try and encourage these people to take accountability.
Swearing not allowed so that's wht they put out 1 show of uncut but only Amber and Cheyanne as "naughty" things talked about or said 🙊 few f words few tit words nothing major.

I noticed my sky recorded the uncut versions but figured the sweats were in it, just the same prog.
Did anyone see Jenelles insta stories about Mack truck? I’m not a jenelle fan but she’s basically saying what we all are that Rhine’s drug taking is being enabled lol. Brownie points to her for once 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.