Teen Mom OG (USA)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the way Kristina shot Dr Drew down when he asked if she understood how it threatens Amber because of her relationship with Leah.

Can't stand Dr Drew.

Also, anyone else getting crappy vibes from Dr Drew, as if Kristina is in the wrong for being a supportive step mam? What is he getting at? Why the attitude?

Reactions: 13
Dr Drew has always enabled Amber, noticed Nessa questioned everyone else but he only questioned Amber? She looked like she was on too many pills, I too thought her eyes were shut😂
Jen and Larry are an actual joke, I actually loved Taylor getting heated up, he’s always stayed quiet and enabled a relationship between Bentley and Rhine, the Edwards family are DICKS

• Heart
I love the way Kristina shot Dr Drew down when he asked if she understood how it threatens Amber because of her relationship with Leah.

Can't stand Dr Drew.

Also, anyone else getting crappy vibes from Dr Drew, as if Kristina is in the wrong for being a supportive step mam? What is he getting at? Why the attitude?
i really like kristina, and I can only imagine the amount of rubbish they’ve had to put up with off screen over the years

For Amber to say to Gary you need to be more mature! Really?
Kristina could have said more than I'm a bonus Mom. What like? Sorry your Mom is unless and not there for you much plus would put off visiting her then moan she doesn't get much time with Leah.
Still watching reunion part 1

Reactions: 11
Amber was off her face. Couldn’t keep her eyes open. Dr drew used to call people out on this show but looks like now he can’t be arsed.

Sorry excuse of a human being first! Love it.
How can they Jen and Larry not see that their son is not bothered about Bentley.

Reactions: 7
Sorry excuse of a human being first! Love it.
How can they Jen and Larry not see that their son is not bothered about Bentley.
Cause they look to Maci and Taylor first. They literally cannot get past the fact that they think they are stopping Bentley. Especially now he’s older and it’s up to him, they are blaming them for that as well. I don’t blame Bentley if he ends up having nothing to do with any of them. And they’ll still be blaming Maci and Taylor. Bentley age 25 with a life of his own: Larry “your mother is stopping you from seeing us” 🤣
They think Rhine hasn’t been given a chance to have a relationship, conveniently forgetting Rhine’s behaviour is the reason he’s never had a relationship with him

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I did wonder is JaWsH was sort of pushed by Mackenzie to say something when clearly he did not want to talk. He definitely feel some anger guessing he is not happy how he is portrayed on tv which to he fair he doesn't say much.
My be the only 1 but I would like to see more of them but 1 thing did annoy me Mackenzie how she drags her words out like extend the word.

Reactions: 3
I did wonder is JaWsH was sort of pushed by Mackenzie to say something when clearly he did not want to talk. He definitely feel some anger guessing he is not happy how he is portrayed on tv which to he fair he doesn't say much.
My be the only 1 but I would like to see more of them but 1 thing did annoy me Mackenzie how she drags her words out like extend the word.
Yeah she always does like speak dramatically and drag syllables out for effect. It’s true we have never really got his side of the story, I wonder why he ai at just let rip if he thinks he’s been portrayed as something he isn’t he should say something. But his behaviour and words on camera can’t be hidden. I wonder if Mackenzie finally thought that she was going to do what she wanted now her mother is gone and issued the ultimatum to Josh who up till now thought she would always be there. Can’t see us ever getting to the real couple there as Mackenzie blows so hot and cold and Josh just mumbles

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Amber was absolutely twatted at the reunion - I've never seen her eyes like that before, and 'Doctor' Drew never mentioned it even though he always used to cross-examine Amber about her 'pin prick' pupils in older interviews. But no, not a mention of her clearly being on something. Looks like they're pussy-footing and being all nicey-nice to Amber so she doesn't leave - she's the only one bringing the real drama and the what viewers (and MTV) need.

And what was Amber on about?! Gary came on to her?! She was very vague. Probably just her tit-stirring, but Gary did look v awkward. Who knows?

Larry and Jen are a joke and still take zero responsibility for their manlet of a son. I was cheering Taylor when he threw some truths their way. And then Jen turning on the waterworks 🙄 They are both so toxic. They absolutely deserve the son they have.

Yeah she always does like speak dramatically and drag syllables out for effect. It’s true we have never really got his side of the story, I wonder why he ai at just let rip if he thinks he’s been portrayed as something he isn’t he should say something. But his behaviour and words on camera can’t be hidden. I wonder if Mackenzie finally thought that she was going to do what she wanted now her mother is gone and issued the ultimatum to Josh who up till now thought she would always be there. Can’t see us ever getting to the real couple there as Mackenzie blows so hot and cold and Josh just mumbles
Very true and yes that is what Inwanted to say but thought nah I said daft!!! Hahaha
I do worry for her a bit miles away from family if they do call it day, but they seem okay now or did on reunion show. Funny couple really

Reactions: 2
Dr Drew couldn’t get any further up Amber’s arse. She was off her face in drugs - slurring her words, swaying and not able to even open her eyes. Yet it’s not mentioned! I’m sorry but she needs taking down a peg or 2 she is a shite mum and they Should be praising Gary and Kristina for being amazing parents not throwing them under the bus and insinuating That Gary wants to shag Amber 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t think Gary touched her inappropriately for a start why would he? He has exactly what he wants and needs with Kristina. He probably did go to hug her and she’s blown it out of proportion. I’d be was gonna make a move on her why now? She’s a joke with a fella that realistically she will never make a life with.

Reactions: 10
I’ve watched all the seasons since 16 & pregnant. I actually got quite emotional watching the reunion last night. Taylor is such a great dad and thank god Bentley has him as a role model coz he would have no hope if it was left to Ryan and Larry. I feel for Jen as it’s very clear she’s emotionally abused by them both.

As for Christina saying to Leah she is just a *bonus mom* I don’t agree. She is leahs mum. Amber is just the mother who gave birth to her and has spent the last few years constantly sh*tting all over her. She is a narcissist and will never be helped. Especially when people are constantly pussy footing around her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t think Gary touched her inappropriately for a start why would he? He has exactly what he wants and needs with Kristina. He probably did go to hug her and she’s blown it out of proportion. I’d be was gonna make a move on her why now? She’s a joke with a fella that realistically she will never make a life with.
She was just trying to cause trouble as she is jealous of Kristina. Amber is such a nasty piece of work

• Heart
Amber trying to wreck other peoples relationships. Kristina is a great step mom. She even sounds respectful of the role of her first daughters step mom. Such a balanced person.

Amber really needs to concentrate on herself rather than making up bullshit stories. Leah will more than likely not change her mind to to her not seeing a change in her Mum. That kid can see the truth.
I think nearly all of us think the same Kristina treats Leah like her own no difference between her and Emilee their daughter, so is fair. Someone really needs to help Amber before it might happen. As for the Belgium boyfriend well might as well have a blow up male doll does the same!

• Haha
I’ve only watched the first half of the reunion but it’s so frustrating that DR Drew and Nessa don’t call Amber out, they pulled Gary up when he made a fair point about Amber dealing with the same mess 10 years on but said nothing to her. The show is a joke 😩😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hi, I'm not watching the show but I follow Catelynn on insta, looks like Butch has died.

ETA maybe he has just relapsed 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.