Teen Mom OG (USA)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep but surely he would have seen the arguments they had on show? Jesus all that for a bit of fame and more money. Nah thanks.
Feel for the little lad James might grow up same as Leah wanting nothing to do with her. She does see him doesn't she? I thought she did??
Yeah for sure he would have seen the arguments on boot camp. I’m sure he said he never knew who she was beforehand 😆 but he had plenty of time to research her before getting in too deep. Yeah it’s sad she will probably never have any kind of permanent custody of him, she does see him though she put a post on insta the other day of a picture he drew. But she isn’t allowed to post a picture of him. Funny how she took the piss out of Kristina not being able to show her other child on the show or social media yet now she is in the same position
8FDB31F1-50A7-4607-A3CB-4CF5AA9ED9A7.png

Reactions: 7
Yeah for sure he would have seen the arguments on boot camp. I’m sure he said he never knew who she was beforehand 😆 but he had plenty of time to research her before getting in too deep. Yeah it’s sad she will probably never have any kind of permanent custody of him, she does see him though she put a post on insta the other day of a picture he drew. But she isn’t allowed to post a picture of him. Funny how she took the piss out of Kristina not being able to show her other child on the show or social media yet now she is in the same position
View attachment 558871
Good point. She is so jealous of Kristina. I hope her and Gary have nothing to do with her again. Obviously yes for Leah they do have to but never help her again she is a nasty piece of work. When it's against her the real Amber appears. witch.

Reactions: 5
Leah is going to have nothing to do with amber...at the moment she has no choice because Gary keeps making her see amber

• Heart
Amber is gonna regret her choices so much when Leah is older and wants nothing to do with her :(

Reactions: 6
Amber is gonna regret her choices so much when Leah is older and wants nothing to do with her :(
Unfortunately Amber doesn’t seem the type who ever has regrets or remorse, she seems the type who will forever blame everyone else.. She will always have someone else to point the finger at! In her eyes she will forever be a ‘damn good mom’.. This is the person who turned going to prison into a noble deed and being a great mother 😩😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That’s not really fair to be honest. It’s Rhine that does drugs if she’s become slimmer because of working out and/or fillers etc you can’t just assume drugs. She looks far from ill. And so weird that you’ve never commented on the tm threads before 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'm sure there was many rumours about mack and rhine sharing drugs etc which is why she dropped the baby weight so quickly.

Her body does look good whatever she did, her face honestly I can never get around the fact she's like 24, she looks atleast 10 yrs older.

View attachment 558871
Agree she tried to shame Kristina because she shares custody of her eldest they have 50/50 from what I gather. Amber is just bitter as she literally has visitations for her kids.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know when tm 2 is back in uk? I’ve been watching the new 16 & pregnant but they are so boring! All the girls have their tit together even the ones whose baby daddies are crap. I always slate mtv for showing al the drama but it turns out I’m just a drama wh0re 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone know when tm 2 is back in uk? I’ve been watching the new 16 & pregnant but they are so boring! All the girls have their tit together even the ones whose baby daddies are crap. I always slate mtv for showing al the drama but it turns out I’m just a drama wh0re 🤣
I think we in UK are 3 wks behind US so I think OG has ended there for season so TM2 starts soon so guessing a month before we get it?
It's just easy watch tv. Plus as started watching at start you get used to watching. You drama bleep!!!! 🤣😂🤪 sorry calling yourself that! Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 1
ive just started rewatching Teen Mom 2 on Netflix, it so much more interesting when they don’t have their tit together 😂 Although I have enjoyed watching the new 16&pregnant, I enjoyed Shelby’s story

Reactions: 2
Just started on this weeks....the recap reminded me, ambers next autobiography should be called “I wasn’t an absent mom, I am a GREAT mom”

• Haha
Starts the 19th May. Saw an advert for it just now

I saw it, my husband rolled his eyes 🤣🤣🤣
Also, does Broncs have a mouth full of silver fillings or was it something else?
OMG I’ve just seen that episode. What is that?! That’s shocking. How old is he?

Also, Cheyenne’s sister is very, very irritating!

OMG I’ve just seen that episode. What is that?! That’s shocking. How old is he?

Also, Cheyenne’s sister is very, very irritating!
I don’t know if he’s 4-5? But that’s a lot of dental work on baby teeth that’s why I asked if it
Could be something else maybe he had a mouth guard? Pretty shocking if they are treating baby teeth.
Cheyennes sister is very extra she does my head in. But if I had a family as close knit and accommodating as hers i might overlook it. Always feel a bit emosh on the last episode, don’t know why cos the dr Drew tit is tit! Get the girls and baby dads on jezza Kyle!

I feel sad for Leah. I personally have both my parents in my life thankfully so don’t know any different. My daughter has always had an absent father but I have tried to make up for that, but even now I can see the hole. I can’t imagine what it’s like to not have your mother, especially as a girl. No
Matter how awesome your caregivers are, you will always wonder about what ifs. How can people just abandon their kids in this way? Because that is what they are doing

Last edited:
Also, does Broncs have a mouth full of silver fillings or was it something else?
🤣I’m always surprised when I see they’re doing another series. I wonder how long they’ll go on for. Like will the girls be well into their 30s still doing TM?

They’re silver teeth. Dentists put them in when baby teeth have rotted but the adult teeth aren’t ready to pop out yet.

I never knew this was a thing until my very rough cousin’s child started getting them 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 10
They’re silver teeth. Dentists put them in when baby teeth have rotted but the adult teeth aren’t ready to pop out yet.

I never knew this was a thing until my very rough cousin’s child started getting them 🥴
That is extreme! I mean a child of that age shouldn’t have that bad dental hygiene, his parents should have been taking care of them (Broncs I mean)

🤣I’m always surprised when I see they’re doing another series. I wonder how long they’ll go on for. Like will the girls be well into their 30s still doing TM?
I they will milk it for as long as there is viewers but I think the moms leaving and being replaced will ultimately be the end. I wish the girls would do their own shows, I’d watch Kail, Leah and cate and Tyler in their own shows

Just catching up..

Nice to see Gary's mum talking sense about Leah..sometimes I think she is a bit sketchy!

I don't want to sound like a horrible person, but I just can't take to Mackenzies kids 🤔

Was Amber crying with no tears again?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She stated it was from when he was born, he had months of antibiotics etc which does ruin teeth inside the gums sadly. So they cap them to stop any more damage. Its quite commen in prem babies because of all the meds and oxygen from birth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.