Teen Mom OG (USA)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like Amber is always blaming someone else. Garrreeee and Kristina have the patience of a saint, although I'm sure G isn't completely innocent. Mackenzie's kid rage-shitting made me feel so uncomfortable

Reactions: 2
Macktruck looks better than ever after those two babies. Surely she’ll leave him soon...

Reactions: 1
Broncs is 4 surely thats way too old to be going through the biting stage, is that not something little toddlers do?!

Broncs is 4 surely thats way too old to be going through the biting stage, is that not something little toddlers do?!
The therapist she spoke to said it's regression, so I guess he's acting like a 2 year old again because he's playing up when his dad's not there

Reactions: 6
I find it hard to judge anyone’s children because my daughter had issues from age 3 but was only diagnosed with adhd from age 12 and it really did have a huge impact on her life being left so long. I guess that’s why I hang back with issues like what Broncs is displaying because on one hand it could be something like autism but like I was told for 9 years, they are just naughty. The poor kids suffer in this I don’t think it’s normal behaviour to regress at all even kids with parents that don’t give them attention, but everyone’s situation is different. And in the USA I think they are quick to label. I don’t know if it’s because they are paid for privately so they are “better” or if they just want the $. I just hope the poor kid gets the help he needs either professionally or his parents getting their tit together. Mackenzie is stretched too thin and Josh needs to duck off going on hunting expeditions and realise he’s got 3 kids to look after!

Also, Mack truck just hit the gym more, no surgery (as far as I’m aware)

Reactions: 4
I find it hard to judge anyone’s children because my daughter had issues from age 3 but was only diagnosed with adhd from age 12 and it really did have a huge impact on her life being left so long. I guess that’s why I hang back with issues like what Broncs is displaying because on one hand it could be something like autism but like I was told for 9 years, they are just naughty. The poor kids suffer in this I don’t think it’s normal behaviour to regress at all even kids with parents that don’t give them attention, but everyone’s situation is different. And in the USA I think they are quick to label. I don’t know if it’s because they are paid for privately so they are “better” or if they just want the $. I just hope the poor kid gets the help he needs either professionally or his parents getting their tit together. Mackenzie is stretched too thin and Josh needs to duck off going on hunting expeditions and realise he’s got 3 kids to look after!

Also, Mack truck just hit the gym more, no surgery (as far as I’m aware)
Her lips definitely look fuller so yeah maybe no surgery but fillers and her skin looks very much smoother and if she has had anything done, good for her but I hope it's for her and not as she is in the media. Cannot be for him as he barely cares about her the selfish twit.

Reactions: 1
Mack Truck admitted to lip filler and botox. Said the rest was down to keto and the gym.

Don't think she's telling porkies tbh. If I lived with Rhine I'd probably be off my carbs and want to stay at the gym too.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mack Truck admitted to lip filler and botox. Said the rest was down to keto and the gym.

Don't think she's telling porkies tbh. If I lived with Rhine I'd probably be off my carbs and want to stay at the gym too.
Think I'd be down the pub or anywhere else to be away from him, bet she wishes she could lock him in the garage most of the time! Sorry but just cannot see how she puts up with him, so selfish but we only see certain things so could be made out to show that

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Think I'd be down the pub or anywhere else to be away from him, bet she wishes she could lock him in the garage most of the time! Sorry but just cannot see how she puts up with him, so selfish but we only see certain things so could be made out to show that
She must be with him for a reason as she popped out 2 kids with him so she’s tied to him for life! Bizarre as he was in the throes of addiction when they met so it’s not like he was amazing then went downhill

Her lips definitely look fuller so yeah maybe no surgery but fillers and her skin looks very much smoother and if she has had anything done, good for her but I hope it's for her and not as she is in the media. Cannot be for him as he barely cares about her the selfish twit.
She would do anything for him, she makes herself look like a mug, surely you wouldn’t want children with THAT knowing what he’s like with Bentley🙄 sorry, but that woman enables Rhine. Does her other child live with her? As I know that Kristinas eldest don’t live with her because the dad didn’t want the daughter to be on camera so she lives with her dad.

She would do anything for him, she makes herself look like a mug, surely you wouldn’t want children with THAT knowing what he’s like with Bentley🙄 sorry, but that woman enables Rhine. Does her other child live with her? As I know that Kristinas eldest don’t live with her because the dad didn’t want the daughter to be on camera so she lives with her dad.
Her other son Hudson has been on the show previously but not recently. I bet his father put a stop to that sharpish when he saw what kind of people they are and didn’t want his son publicly linked to them. She’s definitely a mug, how can she sit there and defend Ryan’s actions when his own son is sitting there telling them he needs to do better! Never seen such a bunch of entitled backwards thinking people! Larry is the biggest surprise because he always got on so well with Maci and there was that period he refused to speak to Ryan, then all of a sudden Maci and Taylor are keeping them from Bentley. I can’t remember if this was also around the time Maci told Mack truck about Jen sleeping in a bed with Bentley and crying when he wasn’t there.
I do think Mack truck has been an influence on how they treat Maci now

Reactions: 8
Her other son Hudson has been on the show previously but not recently. I bet his father put a stop to that sharpish when he saw what kind of people they are and didn’t want his son publicly linked to them. She’s definitely a mug, how can she sit there and defend Ryan’s actions when his own son is sitting there telling them he needs to do better! Never seen such a bunch of entitled backwards thinking people! Larry is the biggest surprise because he always got on so well with Maci and there was that period he refused to speak to Ryan, then all of a sudden Maci and Taylor are keeping them from Bentley. I can’t remember if this was also around the time Maci told Mack truck about Jen sleeping in a bed with Bentley and crying when he wasn’t there.
Ryan hates strong women, like Maci! All the strong women in his life seem to trigger him, and Mack Truck just bows down to his every word. For me, it was always the car scene, how MTV let him carry on driving I’d never know because she hasn’t got a backbone with him! Larry surprised me too, he was always the mediator kind of, but Ryan’s their only child who’s been mollycoddled and not been given consequences to his actions either. I’ve realised Larry is a lot like Ryan! The whole family are just dicks haha

Reactions: 7
Ryan hates strong women, like Maci! All the strong women in his life seem to trigger him, and Mack Truck just bows down to his every word. For me, it was always the car scene, how MTV let him carry on driving I’d never know because she hasn’t got a backbone with him! Larry surprised me too, he was always the mediator kind of, but Ryan’s their only child who’s been mollycoddled and not been given consequences to his actions either. I’ve realised Larry is a lot like Ryan! The whole family are just dicks haha
Definitely, in the early days you could see where Rhine got his entitlement from.
It’s clear Jen and Larry probably have a bit of money and they gave him everything, trucks, money for gas and the rest. He’s never been held accountable for anything and the only person suffering is Bentley. When they were driving to the wedding that scene was horrendous and at that point I knew MTV would do anything for the drama including putting peoples lives at risk. They knew Amber was chewing pain patches as well. Rhine even guilt tripped Jen saying she was a trigger for his drug taking for getting so upset, what kind of awful reverse psychology is that? I do still feel sorry Jen she’s created this monster and you can see in her eyes she knows her husband and son are wrong but is powerless against them. Plus there are more grandchildren involved now who could be potentially used as pawns. I don’t imagine Jen has a very happy life

Reactions: 7
Definitely, in the early days you could see where Rhine got his entitlement from.
It’s clear Jen and Larry probably have a bit of money and they gave him everything, trucks, money for gas and the rest. He’s never been held accountable for anything and the only person suffering is Bentley. When they were driving to the wedding that scene was horrendous and at that point I knew MTV would do anything for the drama including putting peoples lives at risk. They knew Amber was chewing pain patches as well. Rhine even guilt tripped Jen saying she was a trigger for his drug taking for getting so upset, what kind of awful reverse psychology is that? I do still feel sorry Jen she’s created this monster and you can see in her eyes she knows her husband and son are wrong but is powerless against them. Plus there are more grandchildren involved now who could be potentially used as pawns. I don’t imagine Jen has a very happy life
I completely agree! Bentley actually hurts my heart, he tries so hard and, without it sounding awful, he always looks like the outsider when he’s there (he WAS the apple of Jen and Larrys eye, now I think the other grandchildren are more spoiled) but we don’t know.. Jen has always seemed scared of saying how she feels, to both of them. I expect Larry was exactly the same as Rhine is now! I think she’s been through a lot with the both of them and I personally think she’s scared of them! Larry seems like that kind of friends dad you don’t like as a kid and will tell you straight what he thinks of you (if you get me😂). I’m surprised MTV actually did sack them this time, maybe Maci and Taylor were threatening to quit like they did before

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So just started to watch Wednesday's episode 11, I want a boss like Mackenzie's! A kid does a crap in his garage he helps clean it up,poor bloke, and then listens to her and offers advice. What a boss!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.