Teen Mom OG (USA)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assumed it was drugs. She looks ill.
Thatā€™s not really fair to be honest. Itā€™s Rhine that does drugs if sheā€™s become slimmer because of working out and/or fillers etc you canā€™t just assume drugs. She looks far from ill. And so weird that youā€™ve never commented on the tm threads before šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 2
I mean if sheā€™s using coke or something to aid weight loss maybe but when people say people look ill through drugs I automatically assume the meth head skinny pale bad skin look lol. Mack looks great Iā€™ll give her that

Reactions: 3
Mack Truck admitted to lip filler and botox. Said the rest was down to keto and the gym.

Don't think she's telling porkies tbh. If I lived with Rhine I'd probably be off my carbs and want to stay at the gym too.
Is there a pic of her looking good?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thatā€™s not really fair to be honest. Itā€™s Rhine that does drugs if sheā€™s become slimmer because of working out and/or fillers etc you canā€™t just assume drugs. She looks far from ill. And so weird that youā€™ve never commented on the tm threads before šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Why do you think thatā€™s weird?

Just watched Amberā€™s phone call with her brother - she reeeaaallly wasnā€™t impressed with him! I get it hurts to hear your daughter say you werenā€™t/arenā€™t there, but sheā€™s only speaking the truth!

Reactions: 11
Just watched Amberā€™s phone call with her brother - she reeeaaallly wasnā€™t impressed with him! I get it hurts to hear your daughter say you werenā€™t/arenā€™t there, but sheā€™s only speaking the truth!
Or the fact he doesn't agree with her and not on her side for a change. She might realise no one is. She admits her faults but cannot see her Daughter for a young age very well thought out, can see the real Amber.

Reactions: 6
I wonder does Bubba only have that nervous eye twitch when talking to Ambee šŸ¤£ She always bigs up her relationship with her brother as if theyā€™re soul mates but I donā€™t think he reciprocates it in the exact way she would like. I think he will defend her to the media, Gary, Matt, Andrew, Dimitri, Next Sponge e.t.c but he wonā€™t defend her to her children and I admire him for that. Whatā€™s the deal with her mom does anyone know? Is she an alcoholic? She always seems flushed and incoherent to me.

Not sure about Ambers mum, the way she speaks makes me feel weird, I think it sounds as if she slurs her words but she always has. I think thatā€™s just the way she talks. Like she has a mouth full of something? Canā€™t explain! I just canā€™t quite understand where Amber gets her none accountability from. Her brother and mother donā€™t sit and tell her what sheā€™s doing is fine, you can tell in scenes that they look at her like they donā€™t understand what she is doing. Iā€™m sure Amber fell out with her mother for a while? They are her family but they must be so frustrated that she doesnā€™t listen at all, even when she admits she has been wrong she blames it on something else. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen her admit that sheā€™s done something in the wrong way and fully owned it she always makes an excuse like itā€™s trauma or her bpd. Ambers brother is a hard one Iā€™ve always wondered why she idolises him. I mean they may have a fabulous relationship but thatā€™s never shown on camera. Maybe he was a father figure and the fact he was always away meant he couldnā€™t really have an active role in her life, where he may have told her more home truths than he have actually did.
She used to be quite close to her cousin was it Crystal? Wonder where she went, or maybe itā€™s the same way as any kind of friends when she made mistake after mistake with guys and probably didnā€™t listen to advice

Reactions: 4
Not sure about Ambers mum, the way she speaks makes me feel weird, I think it sounds as if she slurs her words but she always has. I think thatā€™s just the way she talks. Like she has a mouth full of something? Canā€™t explain! I just canā€™t quite understand where Amber gets her none accountability from. Her brother and mother donā€™t sit and tell her what sheā€™s doing is fine, you can tell in scenes that they look at her like they donā€™t understand what she is doing. Iā€™m sure Amber fell out with her mother for a while? They are her family but they must be so frustrated that she doesnā€™t listen at all, even when she admits she has been wrong she blames it on something else. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen her admit that sheā€™s done something in the wrong way and fully owned it she always makes an excuse like itā€™s trauma or her bpd. Ambers brother is a hard one Iā€™ve always wondered why she idolises him. I mean they may have a fabulous relationship but thatā€™s never shown on camera. Maybe he was a father figure and the fact he was always away meant he couldnā€™t really have an active role in her life, where he may have told her more home truths than he have actually did.
She used to be quite close to her cousin was it Crystal? Wonder where she went, or maybe itā€™s the same way as any kind of friends when she made mistake after mistake with guys and probably didnā€™t listen to advice
I think during the whole Andrew timeline she fell out with Crystal and said she only ever showed up got her in front of the cameras. She probably felt safer to have a full crew in the vicinity šŸ¤£

I wonder does Bubba only have that nervous eye twitch when talking to Ambee šŸ¤£ She always bigs up her relationship with her brother as if theyā€™re soul mates but I donā€™t think he reciprocates it in the exact way she would like. I think he will defend her to the media, Gary, Matt, Andrew, Dimitri, Next Sponge e.t.c but he wonā€™t defend her to her children and I admire him for that. Whatā€™s the deal with her mom does anyone know? Is she an alcoholic? She always seems flushed and incoherent to me.
I donā€™t know how true this is as Iā€™m not sure where I heard it, but I heard that Amber and Bubba are ā€œso closeā€ as growing up there mum/parents were terrible. They grew up in extreme poverty without food, electricity always out or even running water sometimes. I assume they are trauma bonded. He looks after his little sister because he was the only one that could? Despite being a child himself?
I wonder if this is because she was an alcoholic or on drugs like you mentioned.
Amber doesnā€™t appear to know how to parent at all and when Leah was a baby we see her in a crib with no sheets etc. Maybe she doesnā€™t know how to parent as she didnā€™t really have functioning parents.

I guess Amber looked up to her brother because he was in the army? He actually got a proper career and something to be proud of. I knew their dad was an alcoholic but I just googled it and like you both said their mum was too

Amber says here her mum abandoned her at 13 for a man

Please look at the beds they are sleeping in. Looks like oversized toddler bedsšŸ˜‚

• Wow
  • Haha
Please donā€™t tell me Andrew was filming them on that show and then thought it was a good idea to start a relationship with Amber? šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Please donā€™t tell me Andrew was filming them on that show and then thought it was a good idea to start a relationship with Amber? šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Course he did look at the "exposure " he would get from a very successful and long running show for nowt. Well part from being in a relationship with her! $$$$$$ kerching

Course he did look at the "exposure " he would get from a very successful and long running show for nowt. Well part from being in a relationship with her! $$$$$$ kerching
Well no one can say he didnā€™t have a preview of what she was like! Although if she assaulted him im sure he wasnt expecting that. But he must have seen the red flags and then to have a child with her well šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Well no one can say he didnā€™t have a preview of what she was like! Although if she assaulted him im sure he wasnt expecting that. But he must have seen the red flags and then to have a child with her well šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Yep but surely he would have seen the arguments they had on show? Jesus all that for a bit of fame and more money. Nah thanks.
Feel for the little lad James might grow up same as Leah wanting nothing to do with her. She does see him doesn't she? I thought she did??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.