Teen Mom OG (USA)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
James Glennon was Andrews dad.

McKenzie seems quiet ambitious for herself. But she seems to find it hard to let go Josh. Urgghh
Don’t mind me, on Instagram agessss ago (I was doing some boredom stalking) he was talking about John Hughes and said something about his dad, they must have known each other and I’ve been dull and not read it all🤣🤣

they are very big on religion, I thought once her mum passed away, she wouldn’t have actually left Josh, but she’s so stuck in that cycle. I’d have been gone well before he had chances with my cousin 🤣

Reactions: 1
I think it’s the way she’s been brought up how she stays with Josh. I remember when he cheated in the bar and her mother was like ‘this is the problem with you kids! Want to divorce for silly reasons’. I don’t think cheating is a silly reason, that’s the biggest betrayal.
Yes she definitely had her mother’s heavy influence to stay with Josh and now that’s she’s passed away I think she will find it hard to seperate now as she will fee she’s is disappointing her mother.

Don’t mind me, on Instagram agessss ago (I was doing some boredom stalking) he was talking about John Hughes and said something about his dad, they must have known each other and I’ve been dull and not read it all🤣🤣

they are very big on religion, I thought once her mum passed away, she wouldn’t have actually left Josh, but she’s so stuck in that cycle. I’d have been gone well before he had chances with my cousin 🤣
Apparently the cousin thing was just “Josh asking for advice”. After Mackenzie said she didn’t want to be here anymore and Josh basically told her he wasn’t gonna be around if she was going to do something to herself, yet again being a (non) supportive husband

Did any of you see that blind that was shared on the Javi’s lips page? Basically saying David Eason is dealing guns and drugs and was present for a murder close to where they live. I’ll SS now.
No I don’t follow that page as it has spoilers from the episodes but I read them after and it’s hilarious.
Ive just seen part of a live shared on teen mom shade room (not sure if it was jenelle as she was live on Tik Tok last night) but David is with the chickens and Ensley says “you killed the live chicks” and he says “why would you say that, I’ll smack you in the mouth” 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yes she definitely had her mother’s heavy influence to stay with Josh and now that’s she’s passed away I think she will find it hard to seperate now as she will fee she’s is disappointing her mother.

Apparently the cousin thing was just “Josh asking for advice”. After Mackenzie said she didn’t want to be here anymore and Josh basically told her he wasn’t gonna be around if she was going to do something to herself, yet again being a (non) supportive husband

No I don’t follow that page as it has spoilers from the episodes but I read them after and it’s hilarious.
Ive just seen part of a live shared on teen mom shade room (not sure if it was jenelle as she was live on Tik Tok last night) but David is with the chickens and Ensley says “you killed the live chicks” and he says “why would you say that, I’ll smack you in the mouth” 😳
He’s such a repulsive human being. He disgusts me.

Reactions: 3
Did any of you see that blind that was shared on the Javi’s lips page? Basically saying David Eason is dealing guns and drugs and was present for a murder close to where they live. I’ll SS now.
Wouldnt put it past them! There’s a reason why no ones allowed on “the land”

Reactions: 2
I think Amber is letting him live there because he’s said that if he has to move he’s taking Andrew back to where he’s from, is it LA? I don’t know what she thinks her long term solution is, the way she’s behaving both of the children will never be solely in her care anyway. I wonder how much money she does have, she’s wasted loads over the years and plus manky Matt fleeced her for $$$ as well.
Manky Matt 🤣🤣

I can’t stand McKenzie, I think she’s a selfish witch … her poor Mam was on her death bed and she kept saying “but who will I talk to when me and JaWsH split up for the gazillionth time??”
I’m sure her Mam had more on her mind at that stage 🙄
And Josh is like a mute, I’ve only heard him talk a couple of times and it’s usually just saying “I don’t know” whenever McKenzie asks him where their relationship is going
Ohhh they drive me mad!! 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Andrew’s dad was James Glennon who was Oscar nominated and his grandfather was Bert Glennon who was also Oscar nominated.

Manky Matt 🤣🤣

I can’t stand McKenzie, I think she’s a selfish witch … her poor Mam was on her death bed and she kept saying “but who will I talk to when me and JaWsH split up for the gazillionth time??”
I’m sure her Mam had more on her mind at that stage 🙄
And Josh is like a mute, I’ve only heard him talk a couple of times and it’s usually just saying “I don’t know” whenever McKenzie asks him where their relationship is going
Ohhh they drive me mad!! 😂😂
🤣 JaWsH🤣🤣🤣
Seriously tho what’s that horribly stringy flappy little ‘tash about?

• Haha
The IG account Javislips always calls him JaWsH, it cracks me up!
She calls Ryan’s parents Gin & Lerry 😂
That's brilliant, I think I’ll have to follow javis lips at the moment I just see what teen mom shade room shares

I really thought that picture of Mackenzie was with someone else but it’s just the lack of hat isn’t it 🙄

• Haha
Tonight’s episode, Leah and Kristina 🥺🥺🥺
Shocking how a mother must know what their children say about them yet blame anyone but themselves. It doesn’t matter that Amber was going through what she was, that was not leahs fault and 👏🏻 👏🏻👏🏻 To Gary and Kristina for actually making sure Leah had a decent upbringing. Amber mentioning that Leah is looking at her Snapchat is she an actual child? Of course Leah will be looking at her pics seeing what her mother is up to she should be grateful that Leah is interested instead of using it as a tool of contempt. I certainly hope her sobbing in the clip of next week episode saying sorry was apologising for being a horrible person but I doubt it!
Rhine and Mack truck questioning why they have to go to a therapist Maci chose. Erm well did they think Bentley was just gonna scroll through the yellow pages and find his own? Ffs I’ve never felt so disgusted in anyone since Farrah.
While I did agree with someone a while back about the way Tyler is with Cate, I can understand his reluctance to speak with B & T. There has been animosity in the past with them where Tyler has got heated with them not grasping what the boundaries are and there was a bad period where they didn’t see Carly for a while. I don’t know what to make of this new contact though. It seemed like C & T had all but given up trying to contact them as they felt pushed out so who initiated the contact on this episode? Did MTV say oh we need more content let’s bring Dawn in and talk about Carly? Cause the way I saw it they were just getting on with their lives.

Reactions: 9
Tonight’s episode, Leah and Kristina 🥺🥺🥺
Shocking how a mother must know what their children say about them yet blame anyone but themselves. It doesn’t matter that Amber was going through what she was, that was not leahs fault and 👏🏻 👏🏻👏🏻 To Gary and Kristina for actually making sure Leah had a decent upbringing. Amber mentioning that Leah is looking at her Snapchat is she an actual child? Of course Leah will be looking at her pics seeing what her mother is up to she should be grateful that Leah is interested instead of using it as a tool of contempt. I certainly hope her sobbing in the clip of next week episode saying sorry was apologising for being a horrible person but I doubt it!
Rhine and Mack truck questioning why they have to go to a therapist Maci chose. Erm well did they think Bentley was just gonna scroll through the yellow pages and find his own? Ffs I’ve never felt so disgusted in anyone since Farrah.
While I did agree with someone a while back about the way Tyler is with Cate, I can understand his reluctance to speak with B & T. There has been animosity in the past with them where Tyler has got heated with them not grasping what the boundaries are and there was a bad period where they didn’t see Carly for a while. I don’t know what to make of this new contact though. It seemed like C & T had all but given up trying to contact them as they felt pushed out so who initiated the contact on this episode? Did MTV say oh we need more content let’s bring Dawn in and talk about Carly? Cause the way I saw it they were just getting on with their lives.
Ambers attitude was disgusting last night, Leah has every right to be angry and not just want one on one with her. I’d be scared on my own with Amber! Broncs shitting in the garage of someone else’s house, sorry that was funny. Can you imagine the embarrassment Mackenzie felt😂
Rhine and Mack Truck do my nut in and can’t wait until they’re off screen for good 😴 always thinking Maci is manipulating Bentley, like Leah, Bentley has his own mind. Mack Truck is so under Rhines spell too, do they even watch Maci on the show and see that she’s actually TRYING. Glad he actually rang the councillor though! Him and Amber would be an amazing couple, they would just enable each other to be tit parents and still sit there and repeat the mantras they’re amazing🤣
Chey to R ‘no one cares about you!’ Calm down hormones😂
Then Cate and Ty, that visit was an absolute joke; they want to know Carly but they don’t even bother to text B&T to see how Carlys doing! They’re just holding out until she’s at that age where she can contact themselves, which tbh I don’t think she would. It’s so sad as they always spout on about her yet they don’t even bother to ask how she’s doing at school. Seems like it’s all for MTV purposes.

Reactions: 7
Amber calling herself a damn good mum is an absolute joke cant believe she has the balls to say that 😂

Reactions: 9
Amber calling herself a damn good mum is an absolute joke cant believe she has the balls to say that 😂
Dam girl don’t you know that G went to Gel for her Bew Bew. Not many mothers would choose serving a jail sentence over staying clean for the baby girl so you best be believing that she’s a dam good Mom.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dam girl don’t you know that G went to Gel for her Bew Bew. Not many mothers would choose serving a jail sentence over staying clean for the baby girl so you best be believing that she’s a dam good Mom.
Doesnt seem like shes done anything at all for leah since or leah wouldnt feel so indifferent to her 🤷‍♀️ Just my opinion though

Doesnt seem like shes done anything at all for leah since or leah wouldnt feel so indifferent to her 🤷‍♀️ Just my opinion though
I know I completely agree with you I was just answering as she would. In her mental head she thinks going to jail made her a better mom than doing probation, staying clean and maintaining a relationship with her child and that’s before we get to the last few years.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.