Teen Mom OG (USA)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching this weeks episode 8.
Mackenzie 's friend talks a hell of a lot of sense! Shame she ain't listening.
Cheyenne so bloody desperate to get married and its gotta be expensive. The pressure on Zach must be horrendous.
In the UK we are behind US. Sorry bit kate in catching up this week
Where are you watching? I went to check my NowTV last night and the latest up there is episode 6! 😫

Reactions: 2
Ah sorry can't help there, got sky so watch on there. Next Wed is episode 9. Do you go on Mtv to watch it? I know you could go on Mtv US website too but that was a while ago
No I usually watch MTV on Now TV but didn’t watch it live this week. Usually they upload it onto on demand right after the episode has finished but they’ve been a bit weird recently. Now TV is basically operated by Sky anyway.

Like someone said earlier in the thread there are 3 folders on nowtv for teen mom, try them all as they have the episodes all mixed up. I managed to find it yesterday.

Reactions: 3
No I usually watch MTV on Now TV but didn’t watch it live this week. Usually they upload it onto on demand right after the episode has finished but they’ve been a bit weird recently. Now TV is basically operated by Sky anyway.
Well hope you find it. Spoiler alert, RhiNe's hair 😯😲😱😳 what the hell?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Where are you watching? I went to check my NowTV last night and the latest up there is episode 6! 😫
It’s not coming up on my now tv either! I’ve looked through all the folders! Off to search again 😭😂
Edit- I’ve just found them! Type in teen mom and the third one down (the picture is of a grey book) they are on there! No idea why they are all muddled up 🤔

He looked stoned 😳
He looks rough. Massively aged. Yep get the drugs and alcohol abuse but looks twice his age. As for Mack, what the hell does she see in him? Look how he got rid of one of the kids easily, not interested in them either. Glad they are gone. Gotta be money and fame why she stays with him.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know the cryptic meaning behind what Cate keeps banging on about with her posts? I assume it's Butch related but I don't want to click the rubbish link!

What are people’s opinions on Brandon and Theresa? I follow a group on Facebook for TM gossip and I’ve seen comments of some not liking them

Reactions: 1
I was wondering this too but didn’t want to click the link 🤣 I thought she was hinting that her and Tyler had split up

What are people’s opinions on Brandon and Theresa? I follow a group on Facebook for TM gossip and I’ve seen comments of some not liking them
my opinion on them changes, I get they want to protect Carly and obviously had no idea teen mom would take off, if I was in their shoes I wouldn’t want my child in the limelight but then they went into an open adoption and I think they could give a bit more. I do think they’ve tried to shut Cait and Tyler out as much as they can but then I always thought it was lovey they went to their wedding. I suppose they could allowed them to see Carly more but then I have to remember they are her actual parents and I think having too much contact would be risky.

I get why they don't want to be on Teen Mom and at the end of the day contact is up to them. But what was agreed at the point of adoption? To Carly they are her parents. But she knows C and T are her real parents and in a few years time she can leave them and live with C and T is she wants. If she want contact with them they should allow it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.