Teen Mom OG (USA)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last thing cait and Tyler need is another baby!!! I can only imagine her reaction if another girl!!! I’m surprised they are even still sleeping together....he is so unnatracted to her it’s so plain too see..... she is a lazy mess who just blames her mental health on everything, I don’t think she will ever get over what happened to Carly so why not just focus on the kids she has !!!! Tyler just enables cait’s ways and it’s so frustrating to see

Reactions: 14
I think they will keep going until they have a boy..I know it sounds harsh but I think she also likes the fact that it means she doesn't have to work..

I wouldn't have risked it with the miscarriages and her depression..I felt bad for Tyler when she went to rehab and left him with everything to do and then wondered why he was a bit off with her on her return, when she was doing an amber and laying around and not helping with Nova..

Reactions: 7
I think Catelynn will be fine if it’s another girl, it’s Tyler who’s desperate for a son. His reaction when finding out Vaeda was a girl wasn’t great.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah another girl. Did you note they have clearly learned from last time and made sure their reaction was not in view 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hate all this #linkinbio tit and having to trawl through 5 pages of a website with loads of ads just to get an answer,same with click bait..I know they do it to make money but its so annoying!

Reactions: 8
Tonight’s episode with Rhine’s parents was despicable. When are they going to realise that Bentley is old enough to realise what he wants and it’s not Macis fault all the bloody time! Literally your son is a junkie who has never wanted anything to do with Bentley! The entitlement is shocking and seriously bad for Rhine. I feel bad saying it but Bentley would have been best off out of that family completely. There’s love and there’s damaging love.
I don’t get Cheyenne’s segment, how many times will Corey do the challenge? Mackenzie it’s sweet to see her going about her ambition but seeking her fathers approval first. Cait and ty I’ll always have a soft spot for, mainly cause of the awful way April treated Cait in the first few episodes

Reactions: 12
I think the fact that Ryan was wearing a Trump hat, tells you all you need to know!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So Ryan, sorry Rhine, wants to have therapy with Bentley but told Mack truck he didn't? Cleary it was because Maci had organised it..

@_basic_ You are so right in what you said about Jen and Larry..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Apparently it all kicked off with Maci and Taylor with Jen and Larry at their reunion. I hope Maci and Taylor dragggggged them

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.