Teen Mom OG (USA)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cate Nd Tyler literally batter my head. They love each other my god they have been through some tit and it’s painful! But I really hope they make the journey they are both incredibly affected by their decision and despite everything they are incredibly loyal to each other. They have setbacks but they have 3 beautiful children together and as long as they can get their feelings out I hope they can go the distance. Because honestly now it’s all about who fails and the tea surrounding it. Cate went to a rehab facility and Tyler struggled, it was raw and probably one of the only real tit I’ve seen here. They absolutely regret giving up Carly they thought they would do all these great things but it didn’t happen. That does not mean they failed her her but I think people make them feel that way

She’s always been a hot mess. Gary must have Stockholm syndrome from her slapping the head off him.
I used to really root for Amber. Literally not any more she is a waste of space. Can’t believe literal prison has not stopped her from blaming others on her actions

Reactions: 5
I saw a clip that Amber said she couldn’t get over to see Leah often because Gary’s house is an hour drive away but Gary was coming to help her EVERY DAY??? Gaaaaawwwwd she makes me mad. I never liked her from when she threw up after eating chillie cheese fries on 16 and pregnant when her doctor told her to eat better. It’s irrational but I got bad vibes from then 🤣🤣
Did you see the stuff Amber posted accusing Gary of trying it on with her during this time? There was mention of Gary asking her if she missed "daddy" 😷😷

Cates dreams of laying about eating her scabs 🤢
and chewing her fingers off 😷

Reactions: 3
Did you see the stuff Amber posted accusing Gary of trying it on with her during this time? There was mention of Gary asking her if she missed "daddy" 😷😷

Yes Amber unleashing her I’m a getting warmed up to blow full on Pyscho personality. She’s awful the way she lashes out at everyone that tries to help her. I could imagine Gary trying it on though he’s not the sharpest tool in the box.

Yeah I saw her accusing that Gary wanted her she’s shameless. She was actually more likeable when she was off her face on the pain med patches she was chewing. How on earth she can be on this show when both of her children have been removed from her care I don’t know. Even Jenelle has managed to keep full custody of 2 of hers and she is baaaad. Honestly I just wanna see them all doing good duck this drama

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yeah I saw her accusing that Gary wanted her she’s shameless. She was actually more likeable when she was off her face in the pain med patches she wad chewing. How on earth she can be on this show when both of her children have been removed from her care I don’t know. Even Jenelle has managed to keep full custody of 2 of hers and she is baaaad. Honestly I just wanna see them all doing good duck this drama
It really is a strange one with MTV and Amber my only thoughts is that they genuinely believe that there would be no show without her? Just because of them pulling the show before when she went to jail 🤷‍♀️. Remember when mtv went and met her coming out of jail. That special was crazy. Especially when her jail bunkie showed up and there was clearly some strange sexual tension or something. Wild absolute wild! 😂😂

Yes Amber unleashing her I’m a getting warmed up to blow full on Pyscho personality. She’s awful the way she lashes out at everyone that tries to help her. I could imagine Gary trying it on though he’s not the sharpest tool in the box.
Social Media rant Amber is my favourite! No wonder the courts told her to stay off it. She really should stick to that advice! Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It really is a strange one with MTV and Amber my only thoughts is that they genuinely believe that there would be no show without her? Just because of them pulling the show before when she went to jail 🤷‍♀️. Remember when mtv went and met her coming out of jail. That special was crazy. Especially when her jail bunkie showed up and there was clearly some strange sexual tension or something. Wild absolute wild! 😂😂

Social Media rant Amber is my favourite! No wonder the courts told her to stay off it. She really should stick to that advice! Haha
I remember they went to meet her but I can’t remember the show getting pulled because of it, then again it was a while ago. Yeah she kissed her bunkie on the lips but then it was said she does that for all her people and she did donut to greet the girls on the show. But honestly who is she she’s not worthy to be in the franchise and I’m normally quite reserved to whose in like I don’t care but she literally has no children in her care

I think MTV feel they have a duty of care towards Amber...if she was dropped she would do something stupid.

I cannot come up.with any other reason as to why they keep her on the show?!

Reactions: 7
I think MTV feel they have a duty of care towards Amber...if she was dropped she would do something stupid.

I cannot come up.with any other reason as to why they keep her on the show?!
Either that or she has dirt on the producers and crew, maybe some were complicit in her obtaining drugs illegally. Also there was a blind reveal done about her leaving Leah alone in the bath when she was a baby and going into another room goofing off. The crew filmed it but it never aired. Strange how they ro texted her but threw others to the Lions.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think MTV are bothered about duty if care-if anything it would be for the children not the wealthy adults and judging how they have ignored the miss treatment of Sophia, Jace and Kaiser they are not bothered. I think they only boot the people who are difficult to work with. Amber being a lazy bag lady is probably quite easy to deal with Farrah and Janelle very difficult. Amber should be gone, they should have got rid rather than fly the other girls out to ‘support’ her in the court case.

Reactions: 8
Ryan’s dad Larry makes me want to punch the TV. Both Jen and Larry are huge enablers but Jen is more likeable. There was a bust up seasons ago where Larry refused to talk to Ryan, and not he’s completely on his side saying Maci is putting things in Bentleys head. This is sad to see what the hell is he playing at?! Ryan acts horribly towards Bentley and the fact Bentley wants to attend therapy with his dad is a big step. How can they disregard the tit show that Ryan had made of his life and blame it all on everyone else? Mack truck is just absolutely irrelevant 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ryan’s dad Larry makes me want to punch the TV. Both Jen and Larry are huge enablers but Jen is more likeable. There was a bust up seasons ago where Larry refused to talk to Ryan, and not he’s completely on his side saying Maci is putting things in Bentleys head. This is sad to see what the hell is he playing at?! Ryan acts horribly towards Bentley and the fact Bentley wants to attend therapy with his dad is a big step. How can they disregard the tit show that Ryan had made of his life and blame it all on everyone else? Mack truck is just absolutely irrelevant 🙄🙄🙄
I remember that ! Apparently Ryan was killing loads of cats, I guess that where Larry drew the line 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Rhine blamed his parents always choosing Maci’s side of the arguments as his reason for abusing drugs. Well if you weren’t such a selfish douche bag they wouldn’t have to had step in and parent their grandchild for most of his life. Even when Maci and Ryan were together he was a useless prick, out almost every night and never spent meaningful time with Bentley. I used to love how Larry would get angry about Ryan cos it showed he knew it was all bullshit but now it seems like they are brainwashed and think everything that’s wrong with their son is Maci’s fault. 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I love that people call him Rhine here 😂
I always go to say Rhine but think people wouldn’t know who I meant 🤣

Rhine blamed his parents always choosing Maci’s side of the arguments as his reason for abusing drugs. Well if you weren’t such a selfish douche bag they wouldn’t have to had step in and parent their grandchild for most of his life. Even when Maci and Ryan were together he was a useless prick, out almost every night and never spent meaningful time with Bentley. I used to love how Larry would get angry about Ryan cos it showed he knew it was all bullshit but now it seems like they are brainwashed and think everything that’s wrong with their son is Maci’s fault. 🤯
Exactly, at what point did Larry think that Maci was to blame that’s what I don’t get. Do you think they inadvertently blame Taylor? Cause that’s the only difference I see. How can Larry be angry and blame Rhine one min then blame Maci the next. I’ll bet all their neighbours give them the side eye 👀 🤣🤣 for being top enablers

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I always go to say Rhine but think people wouldn’t know who I meant 🤣

Exactly, at what point did Larry think that Maci was to blame that’s what I don’t get. Do you think they inadvertently blame Taylor? Cause that’s the only difference I see. How can Larry be angry and blame Rhine one min then blame Maci the next. I’ll bet all their neighbours give them the side eye 👀 🤣🤣 for being top enablers
When you know you know 😉

• Haha
Genuinely the most distressing scenes I watched in any teen mom franchise was Rhine driving Mack truck to the rushed wedding, xanaxed out of his eyeballs. Never seen anything like it in my life. That includes Jenelle and Farrah drama I’m pretty much relaxed and ready for anything but that was like waaaaaaaaa the duck?? Nd they all just carried on like it’s a normal day. 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Genuinely the most distressing scenes I watched in any teen mom franchise was Rhine driving Mack truck to the rushed wedding, xanaxed out of his eyeballs. Never seen anything like it in my life. That includes Jenelle and Farrah drama I’m pretty much relaxed and ready for anything but that was like waaaaaaaaa the duck?? Nd they all just carried on like it’s a normal day. 🤯
How she still married him when he was legit nodded out eyeballs rolling in his head. What a desperado! No wonder Jen was crying her eyes out 🙈

Reactions: 8
Bentley wanting to go to therapy with his Dad is very mature, and any father who had nothing to lose would just go at worst, and want to rebuild his relationship with his eldest child at best. I hate Rhine.

Mack Truck has a fantastic surgeon though, she looks miles better these days!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.