Teen Mom OG (USA)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do y’all remember the Being Maci special when her and Benny were living in the house with her friends after her and Kyle broke up? They went clubbing one night and Ryan was in the club trying creep on her telling her she looked sexy! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Do y’all remember the Being Maci special when her and Benny were living in the house with her friends after her and Kyle broke up? They went clubbing one night and Ryan was in the club trying creep on her telling her she looked sexy! 😂
Yes I do, the way he goes on about her you can tell he still has something for her, how Mack can’t see it 🙄

Reactions: 6
Yes I do, the way he goes on about her you can tell he still has something for her, how Mack can’t see it 🙄
He knows he fucked up. She was so switched on and responsible for her age and he was acted like a Fuckboy. He knows shes the one who got away. His next girlfriend Dallas spilled a lot of tea on Twitter after they split.

Reactions: 7
He knows he fucked up. She was so switched on and responsible for her age and he was acted like a Fuckboy. He knows shes the one who got away. His next girlfriend Dallas spilled a lot of tea on Twitter after they split.
I remember dallas, what did she say I must of missed that?

Reactions: 1
I remember dallas, what did she say I must of missed that?
It was on Twitter I think it was about his cheating and drug abuse and how his parents covered up for him. I’ll try find it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Genuinely the most distressing scenes I watched in any teen mom franchise was Rhine driving Mack truck to the rushed wedding, xanaxed out of his eyeballs. Never seen anything like it in my life. That includes Jenelle and Farrah drama I’m pretty much relaxed and ready for anything but that was like waaaaaaaaa the duck?? Nd they all just carried on like it’s a normal day. 🤯
It was the part when he basically snogged Jenn that truly sent me over the edge on that episode 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ve just started teen mom 2, is this thread for that too?

This should be it

Reactions: 1
I used to think Rhine was hot back in the day :ROFLMAO: Looking back on it now as an adult his drug issues were apparent from the beginning. Maybe not any hard drugs then but definitely some pot, maybe adderall, and lots of drinking. He seemed so detached and oblivious about the world around him outside of drinking and partying. He still has that same detached look but his speech is much slower like he can't think of what to say and say it at the same time, if that makes any sense.

Someone mentioned the Being Maci special and the club scene. I remember Rhine's signature clubbing outfit was a long sleeve button up shirt and basketball/gym shorts. What a look.

• Heart
I used to think Rhine was hot back in the day :ROFLMAO: Looking back on it now as an adult his drug issues were apparent from the beginning. Maybe not any hard drugs then but definitely some pot, maybe adderall, and lots of drinking. He seemed so detached and oblivious about the world around him outside of drinking and partying. He still has that same detached look but his speech is much slower like he can't think of what to say and say it at the same time, if that makes any sense.

Someone mentioned the Being Maci special and the club scene. I remember Rhine's signature clubbing outfit was a long sleeve button up shirt and basketball/gym shorts. What a look.
Rhine was hot way back when but when his eyes started to try signal ET Go Home multiple times in every episode it killed off the attraction for me 🤨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I haven't watched the show consistently in years but I've watching Rhine and Mack drive to their 1st wedding where Rhine is high as a kite. It's scary and uncomfortable to watch. My heart is racing watching it. I was prescribed Xanax in high school by my psychiatrist for my anxiety. I took the pill a total of two times and felt so out of it I threw the rest of them away. It knocks you the F out!

Reactions: 3
I remember that ! Apparently Ryan was killing loads of cats, I guess that where Larry drew the line 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Woaaaahhh. Killing cats? Someone please enlighten me. I’ve watched every episode from the day teen mom aired when they were all pregnant. I’ve never heard about cat killings 😱

Reactions: 2
I'm watching the episode with Rhine and Mack's second wedding. Catelyn is driving Novah to a babysitters house and looks like she's barely slept. Her eyes are sort of half open and she just looks worn down. In that moment she was the spitting image of April.

Goodness. Rhine shows up at his wedding finishing off his 8th Jack Daniels and sticking a wad of chewing tobacco in his mouth. Then immediately says he's going to get a shot. And he's going to wing his vows. I can't feel sorry for Mack as a whole because at the end of the day she chose Rhine twice. However, his behavior at their wedding was indescribable. God bless everyone there for keeping a straight face for Mack's sake.

I'm watching the episode with Rhine and Mack's second wedding. Catelyn is driving Novah to a babysitters house and looks like she's barely slept. Her eyes are sort of half open and she just looks worn down. In that moment she was the spitting image of April.

Goodness. Rhine shows up at his wedding finishing off his 8th Jack Daniels and sticking a wad of chewing tobacco in his mouth. Then immediately says he's going to get a shot. And he's going to wing his vows. I can't feel sorry for Mack as a whole because at the end of the day she chose Rhine twice. However, his behavior at their wedding was indescribable. God bless everyone there for keeping a straight face for Mack's sake.
Didn’t he say something to Mack about spending money that day too? Like whining at her for spending too much?
He looked out of it but so concerned about money 🤔

Reactions: 5
Didn’t he say something to Mack about spending money that day too? Like whining at her for spending too much?
He looked out of it but so concerned about money 🤔
Yes. She went to pay the bartender and Rhine asked how much money she had. She said she had $100 but Rhine kept going on about how she had $5,000 yesterday. She tried to explain that she paid their bills and she spent $1,000 yesterday. She said she had a detailed list breaking down what the money was spent on but Rhine was adamant that it didn't add up to spending $5,000. I'm not sure what the money was for but it sounds like it went to their regular monthly bills (which can add up quickly if you're not on a strict budget) and they had to pay for a lot of on the day wedding expenses.

Yes. She went to pay the bartender and Rhine asked how much money she had. She said she had $100 but Rhine kept going on about how she had $5,000 yesterday. She tried to explain that she paid their bills and she spent $1,000 yesterday. She said she had a detailed list breaking down what the money was spent on but Rhine was adamant that it didn't add up to spending $5,000. I'm not sure what the money was for but it sounds like it went to their regular monthly bills (which can add up quickly if you're not on a strict budget) and they had to pay for a lot of on the day wedding expenses.
She said she paid the rent and everything and he was still flat out harassing her about the money. The wedding was a big tit show then she was moaning saying everyone else got their perfect wedding and hers was edited to look bad! Mack you married Rhine!

She said she paid the rent and everything and he was still flat out harassing her about the money. The wedding was a big tit show then she was moaning saying everyone else got their perfect wedding and hers was edited to look bad! Mack you married Rhine!
The ceremony was cringeworthy. You can't blame editing for it. It looked like a family member was the officiant (same suits as Rhine and groomsmen) and wouldn't even say "you may kiss the bride". Rhine had to ask if he could kiss Mack at the end. Rhine was all over the place at the reception but still within eyesight of the bar at all times. Jen was drunk and overly emotional as usual though she is emotional when she's sober too.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.