Teen Mom OG (USA)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, sorry to get your hopes up but that is what I meant. I thought it was clear because of the thread I was posting in 😂
Yeah you would think so 😂 don’t know how I picked that up wrong. Just feels like it’s been forever since there was a uk season! I love teen mom og too though so you still made my day 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So what did we think of last nights episode:

Amber accusing someone of being possessive? 🤣 She still feels entitled to number one parent status even though she hasn’t raised either of her children beyond the first year.

Maci it seems is going have another season of Rhineeee drama, he was, is and always will be a selfish brat who will never step up to the plate and how his parents have turned irks me. They were always the hero’s of his storyline.

Catelyn & Tyler, I used to always love them but Catelyn just talks and talks about her dreams and goals and never actually gets a job or goes to college 😞

Cheyenne I like her and her family but Corey just gets on my nerves big time.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So what did we think of last nights episode:

Amber accusing someone of being possessive? 🤣 She still feels entitled to number one parent status even though she hasn’t raised either of her children beyond the first year.

Maci it seems is going have another season of Rhineeee drama, he was, is and always will be a selfish brat who will never step up to the plate and how his parents have turned irks me. They were always the hero’s of his storyline.

Catelyn & Tyler, I used to always love them but Catelyn just talks and talks about her dreams and goals and never actually gets a job or goes to college 😞

Cheyenne I like her and her family but Corey just gets on my nerves big time.
I haven’t caught it yet, unfortunately TM lost out to MAFS Aus last night so I need to catch up. Must admit TM OG has lost a bit of appeal for me an do reckon it won’t be long before Maci leaves following on from Chelsea.

I haven’t caught it yet, unfortunately TM lost out to MAFS Aus last night so I need to catch up. Must admit TM OG has lost a bit of appeal for me an do reckon it won’t be long before Maci leaves following on from Chelsea.
Ah I watched all of the Aussie one on Now TV. I find the episodes so short and drama free compared to the American and UK versions. The OG’s are so boring nowadays as terrible as Farah and Jenelle were they did always bring some drama to their segments.

I used to big fans of Caitlyn and Tyler too.

Now though, meh. They spoke big of college and school etc once they gave up Carly, she's 12 this year.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I used to big fans of Caitlyn and Tyler too.

Now though, meh. They spoke big of college and school etc once they gave up Carly, she's 12 this year.
I think they will always regret placing her for adoption but instead they are uber confident that no it was the right thing to do e.t.c when deep down you can see that it kills them and that they wish they had of kept her. A lot of Cates issues were triggered after having Nova because it brought it all back again. I know they have to make their peace with it but I wish they would say we regret it massively.

Reactions: 3
Amber is still Amber and will always blame everyone else for her problems.

The same with Ryan and his parents don't want to see the real Ryan..

I struggle with Cate, sometimes I think she is really selfish..when they were talking about whether to send Nova to school during COVID, she said it would get in the way of her pursing her dreams if they kept Nova at home..

Mackenzie needs to bin Josh..all their kids have ever seen is them arguing all the time..I also didn't like the fact that her mum kept trying to force them to keep together whilst on her death bed..

• Heart
Reactions: 9

I struggle with Cate, sometimes I think she is really selfish..when they were talking about whether to send Nova to school during COVID, she said it would get in the way of her pursing her dreams if they kept Nova at home..

Mackenzie needs to bin Josh..all their kids have ever seen is them arguing all the time..I also didn't like the fact that her mum kept trying to force them to keep together whilst on her death bed..
Yea it’s real Bible Belt behaviour as if it’s the worst sin you can commit to give up on a marriage that’s not working.

Ah I watched all of the Aussie one on Now TV. I find the episodes so short and drama free compared to the American and UK versions. The OG’s are so boring nowadays as terrible as Farah and Jenelle were they did always bring some drama to their segments.
Have you seen Jenelle when she posts on insta? It’s so weird and fake sounding no matter what she’s posting about.....I don’t think she sounds authentic unless she’s screaming at someone

I agree with everything pretty much except for Catelynn. I'll never understand why it is ok for Amber to still be part of it!! Especially when she ain't changed, like wtf is this Demetri character about?? Almost guarantee as soon as they see each other, it'll be same situation with him! Hats off to Gary and Kirstina for everything their doing for her though.

Reactions: 5
I don’t know what Kristina sees in Gary. When he was flat out creeping all over Amber when she got out of jail and telling Kristina yes I do tell her that you never know what will happen in the future while Kristina cried her eyes out! Gary please STFU you dumb duck and Kristina should have kicked him to the kerb there and then.

Reactions: 11
Gary is a wild card. He came out of the Amber situation smelling of roses and with custody of Leah. He got a good one with Kristina but honestly he has no loyalty to Amber whatsoever and her chances with him backing her are running out. Surely he must see by now that to focus on Leah completely and forget Amber would be the best thing? Or is it always Gary Time?

Reactions: 3
I will admit that I haven't actually watched OG for a couple of seasons as I've got all i wanted from them by listening to the numerous teen mom podcasts i listen to weekly 🙈 (they are totally my guilty pleasure) bbuutttttt furlough life has got me watching again.
Maci needs to take a look at the approach Chelsea has had and seriously needs to consider if airing Bentleys life in tv is the right thing now. The poor guys got enough going on without having to discuss it on tv. Although I'm super glad they are seeking a therapist for him.
Mackenzie I feel super sorry for her and hope that one day she can sort herself out and leave Josh behind. That whole "there is no.family" comment from him just showed how little he cares like does he just forget about the 3 kids he has produced .
Cheyenne is just like fine, whatever. Less of Corey is good for me. I do like her family and definitely think they could probs have a show of their own.
Cait and Tyler usually don't bother me either way but this is getting quite repetitive now.
Anand good old Amber...she really needs to not be given a platform. When Kristina said she is like their teenage daughter that about summed it up. She has no want or intention of being a mother to either of her children and plays more of a "cool aunt" role with Leah. Be interesting to see what excuses she comes up with this season for.not seeing her kids especially when she doesn't have a boyfriend as an excuse anymore.

Gary is a wild card. He came out of the Amber situation smelling of roses and with custody of Leah. He got a good one with Kristina but honestly he has no loyalty to Amber whatsoever and her chances with him backing her are running out. Surely he must see by now that to focus on Leah completely and forget Amber would be the best thing? Or is it always Gary Time?
Gary has always been a riddle for me like I just don't see the attraction at all, and I'm not meaning just physically like he's not a nice person and has always been slimey! Agree that he should focus on Leah being away from Amber but I worry that the MTV money is too much of a draw now and unfortunately might be where his decision making comes from 🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Cates dreams of laying about eating her scabs 🤢

• Haha
I think they will always regret placing her for adoption but instead they are uber confident that no it was the right thing to do e.t.c when deep down you can see that it kills them and that they wish they had of kept her. A lot of Cates issues were triggered after having Nova because it brought it all back again. I know they have to make their peace with it but I wish they would say we regret it massively.
I get that- but I don't even get a whiff of them trying to make the best out of a bad situation.

They could've done so much - I think that would've helped massively with their feelings of regret.

I get that- but I don't even get a whiff of them trying to make the best out of a bad situation.

They could've done so much - I think that would've helped massively with their feelings of regret.
I know I think they both lack drive. Tyler’s all talk and Cate makes excuses aplenty. I laughed when she said now Nova was gone to school she could focus on herself, does she forget about the baby? 🤡 That’ll be her excuse for the next few seasons.

I will admit that I haven't actually watched OG for a couple of seasons as I've got all i wanted from them by listening to the numerous teen mom podcasts i listen to weekly 🙈 (they are totally my guilty pleasure) bbuutttttt furlough life has got me watching again.
Maci needs to take a look at the approach Chelsea has had and seriously needs to consider if airing Bentleys life in tv is the right thing now. The poor guys got enough going on without having to discuss it on tv. Although I'm super glad they are seeking a therapist for him.
Mackenzie I feel super sorry for her and hope that one day she can sort herself out and leave Josh behind. That whole "there is no.family" comment from him just showed how little he cares like does he just forget about the 3 kids he has produced .
Cheyenne is just like fine, whatever. Less of Corey is good for me. I do like her family and definitely think they could probs have a show of their own.
Cait and Tyler usually don't bother me either way but this is getting quite repetitive now.
Anand good old Amber...she really needs to not be given a platform. When Kristina said she is like their teenage daughter that about summed it up. She has no want or intention of being a mother to either of her children and plays more of a "cool aunt" role with Leah. Be interesting to see what excuses she comes up with this season for.not seeing her kids especially when she doesn't have a boyfriend as an excuse anymore.

Gary has always been a riddle for me like I just don't see the attraction at all, and I'm not meaning just physically like he's not a nice person and has always been slimey! Agree that he should focus on Leah being away from Amber but I worry that the MTV money is too much of a draw now and unfortunately might be where his decision making comes from 🥴
I saw a clip that Amber said she couldn’t get over to see Leah often because Gary’s house is an hour drive away but Gary was coming to help her EVERY DAY??? Gaaaaawwwwd she makes me mad. I never liked her from when she threw up after eating chillie cheese fries on 16 and pregnant when her doctor told her to eat better. It’s irrational but I got bad vibes from then 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I saw a clip that Amber said she couldn’t get over to see Leah often because Gary’s house is an hour drive away but Gary was coming to help her EVERY DAY??? Gaaaaawwwwd she makes me mad. I never liked her from when she threw up after eating chillie cheese fries on 16 and pregnant when her doctor told her to eat better. It’s irrational but I got bad vibes from then 🤣🤣
She’s always been a hot mess. Gary must have Stockholm syndrome from her slapping the head off him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.