Teen Mom OG (USA)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she was chewing pain killing patches including while filming and MTV knew. They didn’t report it cause they knew it made good TV. Same reason they filmed Ryan driving on Xanax and not intervening despite having contact the whole time

Reactions: 10
Amber used to turn my stomach when Leah was a baby. She was an awful mother leaving her in pissy nappies and putting her into the crib screaming her head off and there was no sheet on the crib. Then she would be beating the tit out of Gary and raging about anything and everything. I know she has mental health issues but she was a mess who switched between a sickly sweet sweetheart to a irrational violent thug with little or no warning. Every new man she gets is just so cringe to watch and you know eventually she’s going blow her cool and frighten then bejesus out of them. Your man Dimitri is comical he doesn’t have a clue what does be happening and that’s before tit gets crazy 😜🤣

Reactions: 9
Amber used to turn my stomach when Leah was a baby. She was an awful mother leaving her in pissy nappies and putting her into the crib screaming her head off and there was no sheet on the crib. Then she would be beating the tit out of Gary and raging about anything and everything. I know she has mental health issues but she was a mess who switched between a sickly sweet sweetheart to a irrational violent thug with little or no warning. Every new man she gets is just so cringe to watch and you know eventually she’s going blow her cool and frighten then bejesus out of them. Your man Dimitri is comical he doesn’t have a clue what does be happening and that’s before tit gets crazy 😜🤣
Unfortunately I don’t think Amber will ever have a normal life nor have any of her children living with her (plus any she may have in future). She’s so unstable and blames everything on grief and her BPD, she never takes responsibility for her own actions. I used to root for her, I have a habit of trying to see the good in people but when I found out she was missing her time with Leah saying she was too depressed and anxious yet carrying on everything else in her life then that was it. She has no idea how to care for anyone unconditionally. The scenes with her new guy are just cringe 😬

• Heart
Has anyone seen the drama about Kailyn and Javi? Apparently they have been sleeping together for the past 3 years or something.

Reactions: 5
Unfortunately I don’t think Amber will ever have a normal life nor have any of her children living with her (plus any she may have in future). She’s so unstable and blames everything on grief and her BPD, she never takes responsibility for her own actions. I used to root for her, I have a habit of trying to see the good in people but when I found out she was missing her time with Leah saying she was too depressed and anxious yet carrying on everything else in her life then that was it. She has no idea how to care for anyone unconditionally. The scenes with her new guy are just cringe 😬
That’s the thing that’s hard to swallow with her she’s too depressed and Ill to see Leah but then she’s swanning around with the latest squeeze living it up and generally making a massive mockery of her mental health claims. She really needs to be single for a long time, go get her head straightened out but she hops straight from one relationship into the next and there’s been claims of domestic violence in all of them. Those audio tapes from when she was with Andrew were awful especially when you could hear baby James in the background. I’m sorry but in her case I think the kids are better off with their dads. They would have the most unstable upbringing in her custody.

• Heart
I'm so glad leah has Gary and Kristina.
I understand Gary cares about Amber for the sake of leah but when does it stop? She is never going to change. She's a just a dead beat mum , more like an auntie who visits leah when she feels like it.
I wonder what leah will think when she's older she's bound to be curious and look up teen mom clips if she hasn't already.

• Heart
That’s the thing that’s hard to swallow with her she’s too depressed and Ill to see Leah but then she’s swanning around with the latest squeeze living it up and generally making a massive mockery of her mental health claims. She really needs to be single for a long time, go get her head straightened out but she hops straight from one relationship into the next and there’s been claims of domestic violence in all of them. Those audio tapes from when she was with Andrew were awful especially when you could hear baby James in the background. I’m sorry but in her case I think the kids are better off with their dads. They would have the most unstable upbringing in her custody.
I have to say tho Matt was an absolute dog! Couldn’t stand him especially in Vegas when he more or less tried to get him to marry her there and then 🤮

I have to say tho Matt was an absolute dog! Couldn’t stand him especially in Vegas when he more or less tried to get him to marry her there and then 🤮
Yep matt showed his true colours there, he never loved Amber he was just after her money.

Amber is gross, I get she has issues etc but she didn't learn when she lost leah so now will have another child she only sees when she can be bothered to leave the couch

Absolutely! I often felt bad for her and thought she was turning her life around but claiming you're too depressed for your daughter and then pissing around with the latest guy shows she has no care for anyone but herself.

She blames everyone else for her problems, pretty sure she still blames Gary for the things that went down in their relationship. He wasn't the nicest person but he didn't deserve to get beat up repeatedly. When it a came out about Andrew she tried to blame him and people fell for it! She's awful and needs help and top stop having children she has no interest in and stop jumping into relationships with the first guy to give her attention.

Is she still with Dimitri? Pretty sure I know how that'll end 🙄

Any idea when the new series starts in the UK?

I'm so glad leah has Gary and Kristina.
I understand Gary cares about Amber for the sake of leah but when does it stop? She is never going to change. She's a just a dead beat mum , more like an auntie who visits leah when she feels like it.
I wonder what leah will think when she's older she's bound to be curious and look up teen mom clips if she hasn't already.
I feel like Leah will maybe get bullied because of her mothers actions. I used to think Kristina should back off but she's the mum that Leah deserves and needs. Amber should just stay away.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I feel like Leah will maybe get bullied because of her mothers actions. I used to think Kristina should back off but she's the mum that Leah deserves and needs. Amber should just stay away.
It's only a matter of time before Leah realises that mommy only comes around when the camera's are rolling or she has a new bf. Poor Leah has seen more of Amber's boyfriends than she's seen of Amber. I respect Gary a lot but sometimes I feel like he needs to put his foot down and say no more bringing men around Leah. Amber is more like a fun aunt than anything. At the very least, she is nice to and respects Kristina, but I suppose with Kristina there Amber has all the excuses to do what she wants cause Leah is still cared for.

That said, Kristina is a godsend! I remember the episode where the school phoned cause Leah was having an anxiety attack and Amber being annoyed that the school called Kristina and was like "I feel like that's something that you should phone her mom about" and I was legit sat there mouth on the floor thinking "They did. That person just isn't you."

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It's only a matter of time before Leah realises that mommy only comes around when the camera's are rolling or she has a new bf. Poor Leah has seen more of Amber's boyfriends than she's seen of Amber. I respect Gary a lot but sometimes I feel like he needs to put his foot down and say no more bringing men around Leah. Amber is more like a fun aunt than anything. At the very least, she is nice to and respects Kristina, but I suppose with Kristina there Amber has all the excuses to do what she wants cause Leah is still cared for.

That said, Kristina is a godsend! I remember the episode where the school phoned cause Leah was having an anxiety attack and Amber being annoyed that the school called Kristina and was like "I feel like that's something that you should phone her mom about" and I was legit sat there mouth on the floor thinking "They did. That person just isn't you."
As if Amber would even know what to do in that situation she isn’t her parent, she would probably make that situation about herself some how because that’s all she does with everything 😴 felt like most of the seasons involved watching her sat on a sofa talking about how hard she has it and defending all her disgusting behaviour and blaming it on mental health problems... she’s trash, makes me sick that she gets paid so much money for doing absolutely nothing but neglect her kids and lay about all day.. Terrible that MTV kept her on the show after 1. Going to prison for domestic violence 2. After getting arrested AGAIN for domestic violence ...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
When she found out about Leah having a panic attack she did make it about herself anyway iirc.

She's a joke. She shouldn't still be employed by them, it seems like a big duck you to male domestic violence victims. All the men that are afraid to speak out, all the men that have spoken out. Women have so much support for things like DV and almost always a woman will get believed over a man. Nobody should be made to feel they can't speak out when they're being abused and Amber is perfect at twisting things to make herself look like the abused, innocent victim. Boils my blood.

• Heart
Just saw on the Ashley they’ve split. That’s funny because I literally forgot he existed all year until someone mentioned him here today.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just saw on the Ashley they’ve split. That’s funny because I literally forgot he existed all year until someone mentioned him here today.
She probably was rampaging towards him with the machete calling him all kinds of ignorant insults and throwing out her I went to jail card so he knows she’s bad ass.

Reactions: 3
How long do we think we will we have to wait for the new series? I know it starts in US tomorrow..

Reactions: 1
Oh my god. I am on series 5 and Farrah and her Mum. They have had so much work done. It reminds me when Heidi had all the work done on the hills. It’s all gone to far.

Unpopular opinion but not a fan of Corey (cheyennes ex) don't get me wrong he's a brill dad but too full of himself. It's good they all get along but don't see the need to hang out for the sake of your child they can all get along but still lead separate lives. Just my opinion but find it cringey. Each to their own I suppose.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Unpopular opinion but not a fan of Corey (cheyennes ex) don't get me wrong he's a brill dad but too full of himself. It's good they all get along but don't see the need to hang out for the sake of your child they can all get along but still lead separate lives. Just my opinion but find it cringey. Each to their own I suppose.

No i agree but I'm not a massive fan of chey either. There's just something about them but it's great that they're showing healthy coparenting rather than all the drama and tit.

Oh my god. I am on series 5 and Farrah and her Mum. They have had so much work done. It reminds me when Heidi had all the work done on the hills. It’s all gone to far.
She'll have Sophia having work done as soon as she's old enough. I used to feel bad for Deb but she's as bad as her daughter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.