Teen Mom USA #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Ashley and Bar have broken up. She was posting indirects, went private so I checked her page to see they’ve unfollowed each other

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She's gonna claim this as a victory but like... it took you 14 years hun and he's literally like 3.5 years off legal adulthood.

Reactions: 12
She's gonna claim this as a victory but like... it took you 14 years hun and he's literally like 3.5 years off legal adulthood.
Legit. And if we’re honest, he’s at a challenging age being a teenager, Barb struggled with her three and is much older now, and Janelle is definitely the fun mum. It’s totally unsurprising he’s gone back right now.

Reactions: 4
I was happy to see Jenelle get Jace back. He's just at the right age for her to see him wif keifer 😂
No seriously, it's a good ending for all of us that have followed from day one. Barb stepped up, Janelle was messed up, Barb is too old now, Jace is practically an adult so can make his own decisions and Jenelle for the most part is doing OK, just ok, her life is still questionable but guess we only see snippets.

Reactions: 10
I was happy to see Jenelle get Jace back. He's just at the right age for her to see him wif keifer 😂
No seriously, it's a good ending for all of us that have followed from day one. Barb stepped up, Janelle was messed up, Barb is too old now, Jace is practically an adult so can make his own decisions and Jenelle for the most part is doing OK, just ok, her life is still questionable but guess we only see snippets.
I agree. It's quite a full circle moment.

Although, I think David is a toxic lunatic and hope Jace will be ok in the house.

Reactions: 6
I worry about Jace being around David as he strikes me as the type of person who won't like "not his blood" and if Jace has an attitude or normal teen-ness I worry how D would react.
I hope the future is good to Jace as he's always looked such a lost soul ❤

Reactions: 8
I worry about Jace being around David as he strikes me as the type of person who won't like "not his blood" and if Jace has an attitude or normal teen-ness I worry how D would react.
I hope the future is good to Jace as he's always looked such a lost soul ❤
Agreed. We have seen this already - David is awful towards Kaiser.

My heart always broke for Jace, he has experienced such turmoil and instability.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I hope Jace has a great future. He is the only one out of the TM children who I worry won’t have a good adulthood, he just used to look so sad and resigned to his horrible situation.
Jace has always been the golden child. I don’t think David will mess with him the way he does with Kaiser. That and he is older and is more likely to fight back or tell his grandmother.
I have to wonder, where is the little cousin Gabriel, he lives with Barb I think, I used to feel so sorry for him and I don’t even know why.
Let’s hope Barb has a good cruise with her friend-if anyone needs a holiday it’s her. Not the greatest parent in the world but she tried so hard and obviously loves Jace and Janelle very much.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
New thread -

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.