Teen Mom USA #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread for Teen Mom USA-

A Quick Recap:

A lot has actually happened... let's start with the Teen Mom OG girls -

Maci: Ryan and Mackenzies drama has really taken over - Arrests, domestic violence, rehab, cheating, restraining orders etc. And the Edwards will probably profess that this is all Maci's fault.

Catelynn: Catelynn and Tyler adopted a dog. Catelynn is trying to persuade Tyler to join OF.

Amber: Amber has apparently quit the show.

Farrah - I know she's not on the show anymore but did anyone see that Sophia wants to sell foot pics on OF?!!

Teen Mom 2-

Leah: She still hasn't revealed the reason behind the Jaylan split. But I think we all know why...

Jenelle: Huge news: she now has custody of 13 year old Jace! Her relationship with David is still rocky.

Kail: Still has not confirmed birth of 5th child with her 4th baby daddy.

Chelsea: No major news here.

The other girls -

Jade: Has set an October date for her wedding with Sean - who is still clean and sober.
I usually skip past Cheyenne and Ashley!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

A Quick Recap:

Maci: Ryan and Mackenzies drama has really taken over - Arrests, domestic violence, rehab, cheating, restraining orders etc. And the Edwards will probably profess that this is all Maci's fault.

Catelynn: Catelynn and Tyler adopted a dog. Catelynn is trying to persuade Tyler to join OF.

Farrah - I know she's not on the show anymore but did anyone see that Sophia wants to sell foot pics on OF?!!

Teen Mom 2-

Leah: She still hasn't revealed the reason behind the Jaylan split. But I think we all know why...

Jenelle: Huge news: she now has custody of 13 year old Jace! Her relationship with David is still rocky.

The other girls -

Jade: Has set an October date for her wedding with Sean - who is still clean and sober.
I did hear Chelsea is being sued.

• Wow
Reactions: 2

A Quick Recap:

Teen Mom 2-

The other girls -

I’m glad Sean is still sober! He looks like a different person!
Does anyone know why Mckenzie (moved to florida really annoying one) isn’t in it anymore?

I thought it was the fame and money he was in it for, I really hoped her and Jeremy would try again.
Jeremy has a new gf. Saw a post on one of fan pages and good for him. He never seemed that happy being on tv and seemed not to want to be on there recently.

Reactions: 1
But yet the Teen Mom UK has a new line up of young teen mums just starting soon.
As for the US show young and pregnant does that mean they will join the main show or is that going too?
No idea surely its a sign it's not looking good for them all but they seem to keep hanging on so maybe they'll merge them even more

-----

Latest update on Ryan , absolutely shocking

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Anyone seen the rumour on tik tok that jenelle is angry about?
Is it about the bedroom situation? All I've read lately is that people are saying she's making Jace and Kasier share a room when they don't need to they just cba sorting out the loft space.

Is it about the bedroom situation? All I've read lately is that people are saying she's making Jace and Kasier share a room when they don't need to they just cba sorting out the loft space.
It’s hardly child abuse Americans can be deranged.

It’s hardly child abuse Americans can be deranged.
Oh I know I'm not saying it is. I don't know what Jenelle has actually said just that's all I've heard on her lately so assuming to the above comment is about that

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.