Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aaaaaaaaa12

I think she’s doing better. She’s had quite a while between Jeremy and Jason and Jason and jaylen. She could have quickly married them or fallen pregnant like in the past. She doesn’t seem the type to always be on the hunt for a fella either
What I’ve taken from this is that she needs to find a guy who’s name doesn’t begin with J.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Make It Stop

VIP Member
He’s proper on one. It was either deleted or removed as he reposted it with another illegible caption
And that’s one of his stories. Has she cheated?
Seen a tik tok video about this last night. The risque photo of her is posted on his Instagram page. What a scumbag he has blatantly cheated on her throughout that sham of a relationship. I’m no fan of Mack Truck she is one messed up girl but Rhine cannot afford to speak on anyone’s character we’ve all seen that states he has been in on camera and around his kids. God darn it Rhine think of Bentley. I think the most important thing now is how can Mimi Jen and Larry blame this on Maci. 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Make It Stop

VIP Member
This made me laugh. Leah thinks she should get her own show 😭😭 her segments have been so fucking boring for years. Why would she think she deserves a show . I haven’t watched this new season tbf I watched the one ep and was bored but from what I remember the last few years all Leah’s segments involve is her sat around with her kids forcing some random weird awkward forced conversation 😂 boring
Leah is deluded she could have helped so many addicts if she had of been open about her struggles instead of lying about her drug habit being an anxiety problem. She was literally nodding out on camera slurring her words, neglecting the kids and herself. Then she came back as some self styled life style coach who bores her kids to tears.

Reactions: 15

Jennytea

VIP Member
This made me laugh. Leah thinks she should get her own show 😭😭 her segments have been so fucking boring for years. Why would she think she deserves a show . I haven’t watched this new season tbf I watched the one ep and was bored but from what I remember the last few years all Leah’s segments involve is her sat around with her kids forcing some random weird awkward forced conversation 😂 boring

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Leo100

VIP Member
When I think about Brianna is when she got her BBL and Javi turned up to support her and her Mum and Britney weren't happy he was there and they rocked up with Devoinne and Briannas in too much pain and drugged up to care , just makes me laugh that Devoinne just went with them no questions asked 😂 all of them there in the room while she's in bed

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Watching back old season I really feel for Jenelle, I think Barrrbaaraaa caused a lot of her issues, she never gave her a chance.
I know Jennelle fucked up hugely, but her mum isn’t the saint everyone makes out, very controlling, no wonder she is with David its all she knows
I don't think many think Barb was saintly at all. It was 2 woman fighting at each other pretty much everyday from the start. Constant arguments and shouting no good for anyone. Then there was poor Jace in the middle.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

fiedwrdsx

VIP Member
Watching back old season I really feel for Jenelle, I think Barrrbaaraaa caused a lot of her issues, she never gave her a chance.
I know Jennelle fucked up hugely, but her mum isn’t the saint everyone makes out, very controlling, no wonder she is with David its all she knows

• Heart

Make It Stop

VIP Member
‘Can’t believe Rhine was found in possession of narcotics. Holy moly he’s been cleaned up so long,, dam that Mackenzie cum dumpster for upsetting him and causing him to relapse again’ said no teen mom viewer ever!

• Haha

rosieflowers

VIP Member
She's gonna claim this as a victory but like... it took you 14 years hun and he's literally like 3.5 years off legal adulthood.

Reactions: 12

fiedwrdsx

VIP Member
They do so far but the damage is still ongoing and could show up later in life, it’s so toxic. They could also easily google every detail of what happened between Kail and their dads when they’re a bit older which will not doubt fuck them up even more so
Yes that’s the sad thing, from what we see of Jo and Javi and Kail - I think they are good parents, just not together😂

The sad thing is the arguments between them like you said are readily available for the boys to look up and we know she rows with the Lux and Creeds dad, so the boys will think that’s normal, however I do think they feel loved and have lovely little lives. I think Maci has done the right thing keeping Bentley away from Rhiinnee same as Chelsea with Aubree, luckily they have great stepdads! I worry about Farah’s daughter the most she has no one ‘normal’

Sophiadee

VIP Member
I think the same tbf . Kail has her flaws but I’ve always routed for her and I love her podcasts 🤣 they get me through my cleaning every week . She gets some shit but she adores her kids and is a good mum .
I think this mostly but I can’t lie, 4 baby daddies is an actual joke 🥴 3 before 30 was pushing it for me. Good mum or not, she’ll never learn and all that baby dad drama surrounding the kids can’t be healthy at all

Chosen.One

Chatty Member
I’m in a group on Facebook for teen mom gossip and someone posted this picture. Brittany hasn’t changed 😂
E3C21278-31C9-41F0-91CE-93E244D11734.png

• Haha
  • Wow