Ted Lasso

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree that S3 was the worst of them - it did sometimes feel like a chore to watch it but worth it in the end (even without the ending everyone wanted).

Agree about Keeley - season 3 was not a good one for her with the random lesbianism thrown in and, yes, sad to see her become thinner (when she was extremely thin in the first place).

Reactions: 6
Totally agree that S3 was the worst of them - it did sometimes feel like a chore to watch it but worth it in the end (even without the ending everyone wanted).

Agree about Keeley - season 3 was not a good one for her with the random lesbianism thrown in and, yes, sad to see her become thinner (when she was extremely thin in the first place).
Yes I feel they didn’t really know what to do with Keeley in season 3

Reactions: 2
I thought Keeleys tape leak was a very good episode and she was very good in it.

The Amsterdam and coming out episodes were also strong. Plus the final episode.

Reactions: 5
I could have done without the entire KJPR storyline, would probably argue it wasn't random lesbianism, she'd made comments in S1 that made most people think she was probably bisexual so that wasn't surprising to me.

The only thing I wish was different about the ending was Beard marrying Jane and her being pregnant. I wanted him to get away from her and find someone less toxic - Beard and Babs from Keeley's firm would have been a perfect combo!

Reactions: 8
I agree with what’s been written about Keeley’s storyline, I felt it was off how they went from her and Roy being rock solid to just shrugging shoulders. I know relationships fail but they didn’t really explain why.

I’ve been home alone poorly this week so had it on in the background, the scene in the Wembley dressing room with Jamie’s dad and Roy hugging him after 😢

Reactions: 10
Only started watching recently but I have to say S2 Ted is super hot to me? Not reading the thread for spoilers, just needed to write it down 😂 I’ll leave now in case I come to regret it later

• Heart
Reactions: 4