Ted Lasso

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe that there isn’t a thread dedicated to this wonderful series, Jason deserves far more than to just be a side issue to the Harry and Olivia thread.

I know it’s a pain cos it’s on Apple, but if you can get a free trial I can’t recommend it enough, such brilliant characters, I think that Roy could well be my soul mate.

Just wish I’d named my last cat Cindy Clawford

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I love this show! It’s clever, funny, brilliantly written, and original. I can’t wait for series 3!

Reactions: 7
Finished it yesterday! Amazing! I'm sooo annoyed with Nathan
Can't wait for season 3!

Reactions: 5
I can't believe we've been waiting for over a year since the last episode of S2 aired now. S3 is clearly an elaborate hoax 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I love the show, I am currently rewatching this week to get to the Xmas episode which is my fave! ❤

As a Mancunian I can’t get over how brilliant Phil Dunster’s accent is for Jamie. He is very well spoken in real life but does the accent justice- he’s easy on the eye too 😍

Reactions: 7
I don't think I've seen Phil Dunster do the same accent twice 🤣 He's so talented

Reactions: 4
I watched the Xmas episode last night, I absolutely love it and I love the series. They want hurry up and get this third season out 😂

Reactions: 3
I love that all the signs perfectly fit their characters - Roy’s scrawl, Jamie messing it up, Higgins’s beautiful calligraphy.

Reactions: 4
I was stupidly excited to see the new trailer, I’ve watched it twice already! I also have to confess to having a major soft spot for Jamie, I use the excuse it’s cos I’m married to a Manc but really it’s just that magic combination of looks and complete lack of brains!

• Haha
Anyone watched the new episode yet? Not gonna lie, I was a little bit disappointed and actually fell asleep a few minutes before the end. Hopefully it’s just a gentle ‘reacquaint the audience’ episode as there’s been such a long break since the last series, but I found it a bit dull and the writing didn’t feel as sharp as usual.

Fingers crossed for a better second episode 🤞

loved the first episode! Glad we aren’t just forgetting about Ted’s mental health after he had a few therapy sessions

I have asked one of my friends to watch the show, she’s on season 1 and is rooting for Nate… she doesn’t know what’s to come

Reactions: 2
Watched the first episode and while I felt it was slow it was clearly re-establishing relationships, without putting too many spoilers, they clearly wanted to set the tone for Rebecca and Ruperts’s rivalry going forward.

As for Nate, I’m lucky that when I watched it for the second time with my husband he couldn’t stand him so had no issues with anyone rooting for the slimy little toad!

PS now Jamie Tartt on the other hand, I would root for him all day long!

Really good episode,
trent’s book will focus more on Ted and him as a person I think

Ep1 was slow. Ep2 was back to it’s funny self. I really could do without the Keely storyline. I just don’t care & it’s taking away time from why I watch the show. Ted & the team.