TechAmelia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Insta stories today, the annoyed nurse is in the more recent ones prob about 1-2h ago.

Stuffing its face with a takeaway now mind, doesn’t really match up with not even being able to hold the phone properly 😂
He is utterly obsessed with attention the absolute munchie

Reactions: 2
Drives me mad she's in remission from cancer but keeps telling people including medical professionals she still has it
---
Also remember this person also allegedly works for the cyber security department for a large well known Bank but acts ridiculous online

Last edited:
Drives me mad she's in remission from cancer but keeps telling people including medical professionals she still has it
---
Also remember this person also allegedly works for the cyber security department for a large well known Bank but acts ridiculous online
Omg me too!! It’s ridiculous!
He left his job at the bank I believe, so luckily he’s not responsible for anything like that now

Reactions: 1
Feels so nauseous, dizzy, exhausted but manages a burger, chips, sauce and a big slice of chocolate cake. 🙄

Now been sent to the walk in centre but drove her own car there, got her chair in and out of the car, all whilst the world is spinning. 😵💫

If you were that ill you’d get a taxi, or just not ring 111 purely for a day out.
Surely though they ask how she gets to these appointments for her dizziness, her fits etc. Do the NHS in Airdrie and the Beatson just not give a tit she’s risking everyone’s lives driving about the place? Plus publicly tagging the latter in her driving to them while unfit.

I was under the impression that if you told them you were driving when you shouldn’t they had a duty to try to stop you and to report you to the DVLA/police - that’s what happened to an elderly neighbour of mine who wasn’t fit to drive and told the GP he’d been driving, they called whoever and the police came to confiscate his keys.

ETA: yes they do, which begs the question of WTF is wrong with the NHS in Airdrie. It also might have the knock on effect of stopping someone wasting their time phoning 111 every few days if there were consequences for their malingering.

Attachments

Surely though they ask how she gets to these appointments for her dizziness, her fits etc. Do the NHS in Airdrie and the Beatson just not give a tit she’s risking everyone’s lives driving about the place? Plus publicly tagging the latter in her driving to them while unfit.

I was under the impression that if you told them you were driving when you shouldn’t they had a duty to try to stop you and to report you to the DVLA/police - that’s what happened to an elderly neighbour of mine who wasn’t fit to drive and told the GP he’d been driving, they called whoever and the police came to confiscate his keys.

ETA: yes they do, which begs the question of WTF is wrong with the NHS in Airdrie. It also might have the knock on effect of stopping someone wasting their time phoning 111 every few days if there were consequences for their malingering.
Yeh NHS Lanarkshire and North Lanarkshire HSCP need to be having serious words with him. I’ve already said he’s a dangerous driver in the past for his behaviour filming and using auto-pilot type tech in his car whilst not paying attention to his surroundings. But this is even worse.

Reactions: 3
Yeh NHS Lanarkshire and North Lanarkshire HSCP need to be having serious words with him. I’ve already said he’s a dangerous driver in the past for his behaviour filming and using auto-pilot type tech in his car whilst not paying attention to his surroundings. But this is even worse.
It could be two birds one stone as I reckon it would put a stop to the attention seeking as well but it seems they don’t care. Really worrying, how many other patients are they letting merrily not report conditions to the DVLA that aren’t stupid enough to document it all via Instagram.

I am so greatful some one did finally post about her though. Been driving me crazy for months! I don't want to mention the young girls name as I know she was very upset when YouTube videos were posted about it - but the reasoning Amelia gave for if being 'ok' was that it was non sexual so it was 'fine' they still often bring her up in discord as I believe some of the younger lot are still friendly with her.

• Sad
I am so greatful some one did finally post about her though. Been driving me crazy for months! I don't want to mention the young girls name as I know she was very upset when YouTube videos were posted about it - but the reasoning Amelia gave for if being 'ok' was that it was non sexual so it was 'fine' they still often bring her up in discord as I believe some of the younger lot are still friendly with her.
He is absolutely interacting with children on the daily - via Roblox, TikTok, Discord etc etc. It is beyond inappropriate.

The discord is a howl to be honest - they employ staff for their tesco game but when they get in trouble they have the time to meet with them formally for a HR meeting 😂😂

• Haha
The discord is a howl to be honest - they employ staff for their tesco game but when they get in trouble they have the time to meet with them formally for a HR meeting 😂😂
Does he pay these kids to be essentially providing labour for him?! I don’t get it 😳

Does he pay these kids to be essentially providing labour for him?! I don’t get it 😳
Not a clue - I highly doubt a roblox game gives you that kind of income to provide anyone a salary. I joined when it first started thinking they'd be loads of nitty gritty about the development side of creating the game which I'd have an interest in and then kinda forgot about it 😂

Don't really see any transphobia either. Mostly concerned about actual crime she commits daily 😂

• Haha
Here’s all of the Under 18s he follows that I could verify, the youngest is 14. He only follows about 110ish accounts so it’s very telling. And these are the ones I could verify - ie age in bio/age in their linked insta/post content about school or sixth form. Likely to be others. They are all girls.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
To the fullest extent of the law 🤣
Does she realise we aren’t the 14 year olds she normally uses her law threats to intimidate? 🤣

Felt really sorry for her mum yesterday tbh, trying to be supportive via text to Amelia and getting war and peace about how brainwashed she is.

Does she realise we aren’t the 14 year olds she normally uses her law threats to intimidate? 🤣

Felt really sorry for her mum yesterday tbh, trying to be supportive via text to Amelia and getting war and peace about how brainwashed she is.
Her mum genuinely seems like the kindest soul too. Just trying her best. They are quite a well off family and I don't think Ameilia realises quite how privileged she is.

Her mum genuinely seems like the kindest soul too. Just trying her best. They are quite a well off family and I don't think Ameilia realises quite how privileged she is.
I do wonder if her mum realises how much info has been revealed about her as well. I’ve not even been trying to store info in my brain and I know her full name, where she works and her job title, her birthday, pretty much exactly where she lives etc. I’d be really worried about that if I were her mum, I wouldn’t want strangers having all that info about me because my child has shared it.

I do wonder if her mum realises how much info has been revealed about her as well. I’ve not even been trying to store info in my brain and I know her full name, where she works and her job title, her birthday, pretty much exactly where she lives etc. I’d be really worried about that if I were her mum, I wouldn’t want strangers having all that info about me because my child has shared it.
For some one who works in cyber security I am so shocked that one of the first things you'd not be told was how dangerous stuff like this can be. How much info you could provide a company to gain access to an account from what she posts is unreal. I've known people get fraud committed in their name with alot less info
---
Also she said she made an OF because of financial instability - at the same time she's now starting a malpractice case against the NHS for alleged prejudice. She said before that the issue was the lab lost the biopsy sample and by the sounds of it equally she didn't follow it up. I know if I had a whacking great lump I'd be at their door until they took a second one.

Looks like we are all
Gonna get arrested 😭🤣🤣

she’s so weird??? And now she’s pulling the mental health card grow up Amelia, just because you’ve been caught out doesn’t mean you can go “ooo I don’t wanna be alive now”