TechAmelia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And a week ago, her and her friends were dog piling the girl saying she was in it for money. I genuinely think from her mums tone she worries about saying too much because of how explosive amelias responses are. For some one was literate with tech as she is I find it baffling she doesn't get a private account not meaning it will never face the light of day
he also needs a private account as his political hot takes are woefully uninformed and I don’t wanna see them 🤣

Reactions: 1
I’m surprised she’s left so much available to find easily in her dead name and photos of her pre transition.

When did she transition?

Reactions: 2
To the fullest extent of the law 🤣
i replied back saying freedom of speech and it’s posted a 5 minute video with my comment giving me a lecture via bleeping the smart board 🤣🤣🤣 this app shouldn’t be free it’s the best

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i replied back saying freedom of speech and it’s posted a 5 minute video with my comment giving me a lecture via bleeping the smart board 🤣🤣🤣 this app shouldn’t be free it’s the best
I saw that. Also he thinks it’s a right gotcha moment quoting the Scottish laws on hate crimes when Tattle is a) a gossip website you actively have to seek out and b) is not a Scottish website or hosted in Scotland. He’s nuts.

What are the laws on online grooming of children, Amelia? Don’t be shy, please show us all on your smart board.
---
I’m surprised she’s left so much available to find easily in her dead name and photos of her pre transition.

When did she transition?
I think 2020 but given the state of him he’s not really done a good job.

I also want to see the laws on not informing the dvla of a potentional seizure diagnosis, driving with severe vertigo and using a phone whilst driving, also on the smart board please. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I also want to see the laws on not informing the dvla of a potentional seizure diagnosis, driving with severe vertigo and using a phone whilst driving, also on the smart board please. 😊
Even if it’s not a seizure as she insists it’s not been proven, the laws around driving having had an unexplained loss of consciousness. Because either she’s lying about her medical episode and the worry about the loss of consciousness or she shouldn’t be driving, she can’t be telling the truth about it all as they’re not compatible. And being trans has literally duck all to do with either thing.

Reactions: 3
He’s also incredibly racist. A company as big as BT wouldn’t be able to lie about having 100% UK call centres, there was a huge expose on these call centres years ago on like Panorama/Watchdog etc., but he made a video insinuating they’re lying because he spoke to someone with an Indian accent. This whole rant in the caption is complaining about the workers being foreign sounding! Good old Scottish civic ethnic nationalism in action.
Also of course they’re going to be sleeping on the job if you are trying to call them at 5 bleeping AM. Get a LIFE

Attachments

I wonder if during the police appointment she prominently put on her calendar today for us all to see she showed the police this and if they’ve asked her about her driving. Feel like the police should be a lot more interested in her putting herself and all the other road users at risk while unfit due to severe vertigo as well as while being investigated for a loss of consciousness than they should about people pointing out how dangerous that is.

I wonder if during the police appointment she prominently put on her calendar today for us all to see she showed the police this and if they’ve asked her about her driving. Feel like the police should be a lot more interested in her putting herself and all the other road users at risk while unfit due to severe vertigo as well as while being investigated for a loss of consciousness than they should about people pointing out how dangerous that is.
Lmao I’d love for the police to look at all the underage girls he’s interacting with daily, the evidence of his dangerous driving and racist drivel he posted about minimum wage BT call centre workers.

I can't help but think poor diet and bad sleep schedule are 99 percent of her problems. Even shopping it's all things you throw on a tray or in the air fryer. She's got some impressive metabolism as I'd be 80 stone

I can't help but think poor diet and bad sleep schedule are 99 percent of her problems. Even shopping it's all things you throw on a tray or in the air fryer. She's got some impressive metabolism as I'd be 80 stone
Well yeh men have better metabolisms than women but he has piled it on. He blames his diet on autism of course

Drives me mad she's in remission from cancer but keeps telling people including medical professionals she still has it
---
Also remember this person also allegedly works for the cyber security department for a large well known Bank but acts ridiculous online
Is there actual proof of this cancer diagnosis/treatment? Given this persons history.
---
Is there actual proof of this cancer diagnosis/treatment? Given this persons history.
*I have only briefly looked at a few videos it was enough to put me off for life so I don’t know this persons full history 😂

Last edited:
---

*I have only briefly looked at a few videos it was enough to put me off for life so I don’t know this persons full history 😂
Yeh the cancer was legit his old account had videos of him at chemo and in the hospital (of course) since he films himself at all times. I can’t actually remember what the diagnosis was cos he had a huge lump on his neck/near his jaw

---

Yeah it was a specific type of lymphoma. It did sound really tit, obviously not a diagnosis you want when you’ve just moved to a new country to start an apprenticeship in cybersecurity.

But she seems to think that along with being trans means she’s exempt from any criticism whatsoever which isn’t the case.

Reactions: 3
Her hair needs sorting why can’t she brush it or work with the curls. Also her reaction to a bug seems so forced the way she looks at the camera and angles the chair

Her hair needs sorting why can’t she brush it or work with the curls. Also her reaction to a bug seems so forced the way she looks at the camera and angles the chair
That’s so tRanSpHoBiC
His hair has always been dreadful. When he first went “trans” he wore these shocking extensions that did not match his hair AT ALL
If you’re gonna cosplay as a woman do a better job

Can’t hold an iPhone 15 pro because it’s too heavy when she’s having a vertigo attack… but is safe to drive herself to hospital during vertigo attacks. Make it make sense 😭

How many times is she going to switch internet providers in just a couple of months FFS, back to EE now after changing the first time because she didn’t like EE changed the name from BT 😂😂😂 Especially with all the shite she has networked in her house, the time she has to spend connecting it all back.

Each time with a whole load of new accessories and purchases as well, for someone who started an OF because she was worried about money she’s spending it like water. No doubt the next drama will be that she hasn’t just been able to cancel one of the contracts like she thinks she can and they want a few hundred from her as an early termination fee.