Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lolly71990

VIP Member

Has anyone come across this person? The whole situation is exactly the same as tech Amelia. They’ve been sitting on live since last night claiming they “can’t move” from the chair. Ambulance baiting. There’s even a latest post from cctv from the persons house, all this while being stuck in the chair & unable to move 😂😂❤
---
It’s @nickysimpson98

Insane to me that the GenderGP woman still has a license to practise medicine. But that’s interesting
Yeah so there will be the sub to that plus whatever the private prescription cost is.

But Amelia is definitely making it sound like it’s the cancer medication which is v shady. And her waffling about free prescriptions in Scotland makes me laugh because she’d be entitled to them in England as well due to the cancer and low income now as she’s medically unfit to work apparently.

I think the care alarm is for a private care company I think she pays for it herself but like the wheel chair. She would of been entitled to most of it on the nhs if she actually needed it. Instead she had to buy it all herself. I’ve always wondered why her relationship with her dad is so bad I think she alluded to him being abusive but is that because he dosnt see him as trans or because of the way she behaves. My mum wouldn’t be with my dad if he was abusive to me.
Is the man her mum is married to her dad or her stepdad? I’m sure she’s said he’s her stepdad before but recently it’s been more hinted at dad.

gimm3more

VIP Member
The discord is a howl to be honest - they employ staff for their tesco game but when they get in trouble they have the time to meet with them formally for a HR meeting 😂😂
Does he pay these kids to be essentially providing labour for him?! I don’t get it 😳

Renegade121

Does he pay these kids to be essentially providing labour for him?! I don’t get it 😳
Not a clue - I highly doubt a roblox game gives you that kind of income to provide anyone a salary. I joined when it first started thinking they'd be loads of nitty gritty about the development side of creating the game which I'd have an interest in and then kinda forgot about it 😂

gimm3more

VIP Member
He’s also incredibly racist. A company as big as BT wouldn’t be able to lie about having 100% UK call centres, there was a huge expose on these call centres years ago on like Panorama/Watchdog etc., but he made a video insinuating they’re lying because he spoke to someone with an Indian accent. This whole rant in the caption is complaining about the workers being foreign sounding! Good old Scottish civic ethnic nationalism in action.
Also of course they’re going to be sleeping on the job if you are trying to call them at 5 fucking AM. Get a LIFE

Attachments

Who the fuck still has a land-line anyway
She presumably needs it for the care pedant and alarms she’s somehow wangled. Obviously dumped BT business because it’s not built for that (duh Amelia, business!) and she can’t cope without being able to accidentally activate her alarm daily.

Her hair needs sorting why can’t she brush it or work with the curls. Also her reaction to a bug seems so forced the way she looks at the camera and angles the chair

gimm3more

VIP Member
I can't help but think poor diet and bad sleep schedule are 99 percent of her problems. Even shopping it's all things you throw on a tray or in the air fryer. She's got some impressive metabolism as I'd be 80 stone
Well yeh men have better metabolisms than women but he has piled it on. He blames his diet on autism of course

gimm3more

VIP Member
Her hair needs sorting why can’t she brush it or work with the curls. Also her reaction to a bug seems so forced the way she looks at the camera and angles the chair
That’s so tRanSpHoBiC
His hair has always been dreadful. When he first went “trans” he wore these shocking extensions that did not match his hair AT ALL
If you’re gonna cosplay as a woman do a better job

gimm3more

VIP Member
The stuff “she” posts is really concerning - especially telling people to “go off themselves” if they are transphobic. I’m not really educated in this topic and never mean to cause offence but I can’t get my head around her saying she doesnt ever want surgery but considers herself a lesbian woman?
I won’t entertain his disgusting paraphilias. There is evidence he is inappropriate with children. He is a dangerous, straight man with a fetish.

Does anyone else find it suspicious that before she had cancer she used to use a walking stick as she claimed her dyspraxia caused her to need one. She claimed it was for pain I’m dyspraxic constantly trip drop things etc but never have I ever read it causes pain or makes you need a stick. Shes now in a wheelchair after cancer but I’ve not seen her once try physio to strengthen her legs or arms. I’ve read some cancer/chemotherapy can effect you walking getting dressed etc but that it’s normally a short term problem and physio can help. I know if I ended up needing to depend on a wheelchair I would be doing everything I could to make sure I didn’t need it long term. She’s going to be wasting her muscles away probably already has which is why she’s dependent on the chair. I just don’t see any effort to stop the need for all this medical equipment and support. She also really needs some help with the way she dresses.