TeamRH

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I may be wrong but when there was the split with the affiliates. Big man allegedly threatened one of the affiliates that NN were going to sue them.as they had posted about another protein powder on their page.

The NN people liked one of her pics or commented (sorry my memory is not the best) so she dm'd him and said she was surprised they were liking/commenting on her post.and with the legal stuff probably best not to.

The NN people supposedly said wtf you talking about so she explained showed them.screenshots of what big man had been saying and they weren't too happy as they knew nothing about it and didn't want dragging in to it. (Not happy with big man not the affiliate)

If someone else was in the break away group and remembers it better than me they can add or correct me if I am remembering it wrongly.

I was a member and left after all of the bullying came out. I was always scared to ask for help in case he publicly shamed me with one of his ranty videos
The ''big man'' was threatening an affiliate to close her page because she started to promote someone who also teaches calorie deficit (He got contracts in trying to prevent anyone else trying to help the fitness industry, only he/they can tell the truth). He was his usual manipulative self pretending he does not want to get legal with her, it is Natural Nutrients that do. So when the affiliate spoke to Natural Nutrients, they had no clue what was even happening. To be honest Natural Nutrients are decent people and do not care about controlling what people say.

It has became dishonest in my opinion that one moment they all say one protein powder is the best, but then drop that and push another when that becomes their agenda.

I came across a video of theirs the other day, and after a friend said it, I have to agree that Rachael has lost all her sparkle, absolutely not the same person in my opinion.

Yes think you’ve got it spot on. Now lo and behold they’re peddling their own protein powder!

I was always scared to ask anything too, he’s a horror. No one should make anyone feel like that, least of all people who are paying your wages! He’s had issues with way too many people now for it to be any of the other party’s fault - definitely not the mr genuine he claims, just wish the sheep in his group could see it!
It is cult like, we were all like that at one stage. But yes you are right, there are way too many issues for it not to be his fault.

Reactions: 6
So I joined team rh in February
Followed it for a couple weeks
Tried to keep up with their social media pages
Then in the middle of covid realised I hadn’t been using it and find it utterly useless
Contacted them to cancel ...Ofcourse they went on about this 12 month contract
I’ve cancelled my direct debit
And ever since been getting threatening emails from Ashbourne
I did not physically sign a contract so not sure what leg they have to stand on
I told them I could no longer afford it and I wasn’t using any of their services
The constant emails is just dragging me down!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Then in the middle of covid realised I hadn’t been using it and find it utterly useless
I told them I could no longer afford it and I wasn’t using any of their services
That’s awful, I think even less of them now, they should be ashamed of themselves. Slagging of slimming clubs for taking a fiver a week when they’re doing much worse to people! Sorry they’re hassling you.

I actually hate these fuckers.
They've put up a post asking if people remember to track everything - tea, coffee, sugar, and a 14 year old comment about sperm lololol.
People comment saying ooh, I've actually not been tracking tea/coffee etc. Some joke comments.

Then a few hours later they post AGAIN. This time mocking people who commented saying they didn't track everything 100%.

How anyone can idolize these bastards is beyond me.

Reactions: 11
I actually hate these fuckers.
They've put up a post asking if people remember to track everything - tea, coffee, sugar, and a 14 year old comment about sperm lololol.
People comment saying ooh, I've actually not been tracking tea/coffee etc. Some joke comments.

Then a few hours later they post AGAIN. This time mocking people who commented saying they didn't track everything 100%.

How anyone can idolize these bastards is beyond me.
I hate the arrogance. Bet he’s got loads of time to track everything including tea, coffee and sperm when he’s essentially a teenager in a 36 year old’s body with plenty of time on his hands and no concept of the real world! I don’t understand the obsessive tracking down to the very calorie in a cup of bloody tea. Life is too short, and also nutrition labels are allowed to have up to 20% margin of error so no one can ever be 100% accurate with their calorie intake. For normal people with real jobs and real commitments tracking every single thing for the rest of their lives is not sustainable at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He said a few years ago on a live along the lines of ''come join us, learn this for life and then you can leave'' (paraphrasing there), but now they are locking people into contracts.

Ashbourne management are getting a lot of stick here, however I still think (I may be wrong) that the final say is with Team RH. The reason I think this is because Ashbourne management do a lot of collections for gym memberships, since lockdown I have not seen one person saying they are getting debt letters from Ashbourne management for their gym payments, I imagine the gym has placed a hold on payments. So if that is the case, I think Team RH should be able to do the same IF they want to.

Exactly, there is so much smoke in this instance that there must be fire. I know other people in the industry etc such as James Smith are not people's cup of tea, but they do not have these horror stories coming out about them.

How many times as a follower/supporter of them do you see them being the ''victim'' again, and not actually start to realise maybe it is actually them all along?
Ashbourne management were prosecuted in 2011 for sending people fake debt collection letters and unfair, illegal contracts. I doubt they have cleaned up their act, that's probably why team rh wants to work with them, they're as shady as them.

I'm getting the same, along with made up random charges of £48.00, then £30-odd 🤔 absolutely no explanation... they can duck right off. I'm reporting them to the ombudsman for unfair practice and bullying. I'm pretty sure they can't bombard you every week with hate mail/texts etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Just had a post pop up on my FB timeline about counting chap stick, medications, sperm... I’m bleeping done team RH. Do people seriously have time to do that?!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Just had a post pop up on my FB timeline about counting chap stick, medications, sperm... I’m bleeping done team RH. Do people seriously have time to do that?!
Just shows how out of touch with the real world they are. It’s quite frankly dangerous to tell people to track the calories in medicine. Not safe at all, or realistic, or sustainable!

Reactions: 5
Just shows how out of touch with the real world they are. It’s quite frankly dangerous to tell people to track the calories in medicine. Not safe at all, or realistic, or sustainable!
Pretty sure they dug into SW for people synning medication ...

Reactions: 9
I actually like them
It makes sense.
Know your calories lose weight yes you lay for a year but with SW or ww they don't tell u your calories so I don't see a difference.

Reactions: 2
I actually like them
It makes sense.
Know your calories lose weight yes you lay for a year but with SW or ww they don't tell u your calories so I don't see a difference.
What makes sense is a calorie deficit. It’s their approach that I have a problem with. Berating people who don’t want to/can’t do “enough” steps... debt collectors. Their advice is questionable at best, and in some cases downright dangerous

Reactions: 13
I actually like them
It makes sense.
If you like them, good for you. Myself and many others don't. The actual "plan" is fine enough, the people running it are rotten, money grabbing bastards. Exactly the same as Slimming World and Weight Watchers. Though I can't say I've ever had a threatening email or a bill for extra charges from these other slimming companies!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What makes sense is a calorie deficit. It’s their approach that I have a problem with. Berating people who don’t want to/can’t do “enough” steps... debt collectors. Their advice is questionable at best, and in some cases downright dangerous
If you like them, good for you. Myself and many others don't. The actual "plan" is fine enough, the people running it are rotten, money grabbing bastards. Exactly the same as Slimming World and Weight Watchers. Though I can't say I've ever had a threatening email or a bill for extra charges from these other slimming companies!
Yes exactly. Calorie deficit is probably the most sensible way to lose weight but they didn’t invent it so I have no idea where his God complex has come from. The way he talks down to people is disgusting and the debt collection stuff is just the lowest of the low. He’s also now basically encouraging people to develop an eating disorder to lose weight, as counting calories in medicine and lip balm is 100% eating disorder behaviour. If I’m right I think one of his affiliates also posted recently about logging medication, and lots of her followers were commenting really worried about the calories in medication they had to be on, it was awful.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Yes exactly. Calorie deficit is probably the most sensible way to lose weight but they didn’t invent it so I have no idea where his God complex has come from. The way he talks down to people is disgusting and the debt collection stuff is just the lowest of the low. He’s also now basically encouraging people to develop an eating disorder to lose weight, as counting calories in medicine and lip balm is 100% eating disorder behaviour.
I saw the post earlier this week about counting calories in lip balm etc and it set off major alarm bells. I had an ED when I was in my teens (before social media had taken off, thank god) but I used to go on loads of ProAna/Thinspo websites and they always said about calories in lip balm. He needs to be careful, although I doubt they’d ever get held accountable for anyone developing an ED.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I saw the post earlier this week about counting calories in lip balm etc and it set off major alarm bells. I had an ED when I was in my teens (before social media had taken off, thank god) but I used to go on loads of ProAna/Thinspo websites and they always said about calories in lip balm. He needs to be careful, although I doubt they’d ever get held accountable for anyone developing an ED.
He's absolutely disgusting!! Yes everything does have calories, but taking it to that extreme is WRONG. They can swivel on my fat one. Hopefully more and more people get the message about them and it all blows up in their faces. He probably wouldn't care if someone had an ED as long as he could use that person as a poster for his "success" .. Arseholes. Rachael is looking rather scrawny these days too. She's dropped a lot of weight recently and she had a lovely figure anyway!

I’m so sorry you went through that. I haven’t suffered the way you have but as someone who has struggled with yoyoing in weight my whole life I definitely have elements of disordered eating, and I grew up with a mum who was very restrictive with her eating (she probably did have some sort of ED) so I have huge alarm bells when I see anything like this promoting disordered eating.

He's absolutely disgusting!! Yes everything does have calories, but taking it to that extreme is WRONG. They can swivel on my fat one. Hopefully more and more people get the message about them and it all blows up in their faces. He probably wouldn't care if someone had an ED as long as he could use that person as a poster for his "success" .. Arseholes. Rachael is looking rather scrawny these days too. She's dropped a lot of weight recently and she had a lovely figure anyway!
Couldn’t agree more, being that extreme is dangerous. I would rather carry a few extra pounds than live a life where I track things like paracetamol, it’s not worth it. I was thinking the same about Rachael, she used to have a gorgeous figure and lovely personality but now she’s looking quite scrawny but very muscular in the shoulders (almost masculine) and she’s coming across as very forced and fake bubbly now. I also hate the way he calls her “my Rachael” - I know it’s supposed to be endearing but something about him saying it gives me creepy vibes.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Oh no, I’ve always thought Rachel is gorgeous and had a lovely figure I’ll have to go and look!

Like I’ve said up thread I’ve been tempted to join on a couple of occasions but hesitant as thought I’ve come a long way from my ED days (too far, hence being familiar with slimming clubs and wanting to join Team RH 😂) but the page is just so full of triggers I fear I’d be back to square one. Some of the before pics on there I just think there was nothing wrong with them in the first place! Calorie counting isn’t rocket science but it’s way to easy to get obsessed with, also makes cooking proper food a complete nightmare!

• Heart
Oh no, I’ve always thought Rachel is gorgeous and had a lovely figure I’ll have to go and look!

Like I’ve said up thread I’ve been tempted to join on a couple of occasions but hesitant as thought I’ve come a long way from my ED days (too far, hence being familiar with slimming clubs and wanting to join Team RH 😂) but the page is just so full of triggers I fear I’d be back to square one. Some of the before pics on there I just think there was nothing wrong with them in the first place! Calorie counting isn’t rocket science but it’s way to easy to get obsessed with, also makes cooking proper food a complete nightmare!
Good on you an ED is the hardest thing to conquere in the world, you can live without alcohol and drugs but food and drink is life.

There's deffo better trainers and plans out there than these turds!

• Heart
I’m so sorry you went through that. I haven’t suffered the way you have but as someone who has struggled with yoyoing in weight my whole life I definitely have elements of disordered eating, and I grew up with a mum who was very restrictive with her eating (she probably did have some sort of ED) so I have huge alarm bells when I see anything like this promoting disordered eating.
Aw thank you 😊 I was never hospitalised or anything like that, just grew up around the time when size 0 was in fashion, my step sister is naturally stick thin, we’d both eat the same and I was like why can’t I be like that, and similarly my mother is also very restrictive with food and constantly complains about her weight even though I don’t think she’s ever weighed more than 10 stone! The worst thing is because the BMI system is so f*cked up I was never officially ‘underweight’ even though I looked visibly gaunt and ill! I kind of just grew out of it and have yo yo’d since but never to that extreme. I don’t think I’ll ever have a completely healthy relationship with food I’m totally all or nothing when it comes to diet 🤦‍♀️

[/QUOTE]

• Heart
Apart from as a PT does he have any other qualifications for diet and nutrition? He goes on as if he's the only person in the world who fully understands how the body burns calories :rolleyes:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.