TeamRH #3 What Trustpilot does not tell you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I joined TeamRH years ago, when it was just the two of them in their wee flat. I learned loads about nutrition and macros and TDEE etc. Didn’t know all that before, and I was really pleased to learn it.

I was a member for YEARS, but never commented cos I was too scared. I never lost weight cos the exercise element was beyond me in my life at that time.

I felt like a huge failure, and I really needed support and encouragement, but I knew if I asked for it in the calorie club and he saw it, that I’d get some horrible response back about being lazy.

I had a sick child that never slept for 6 years. I worked, I walked miles, I ate well, but could not lose. I paid my money every month until last year.

At that point I realised there were supportive free groups based around the same science. They understood challenges at home and offered support and practical suggestions. No judgement or bullying.

Every few week RH likes to find some poor person to publicly offer support to, and the acolytes gush. It’s a promo, it’s cheap, it’s exploitative, and it makes me sick.

In the beginning I think there was so much potential, but he got lost. He made being a bully his usp.
Oh my I'm so sorry to hear that was your experience 😢.

Like you I got got an initial benefit with cals, tde, macros etc. I was a member for a year and got a lot out of it, I wasn't a big poster, i never really warmed to Richie but I liked Rachael, she's kind, warm and seems to genuinely want the best for people, I don't think I ever posted on the pod, but I got into lifting and I did a lot of Rach's workouts, which were great for a beginner. They made a big deal about the suspension trainer and booty bands so I invested in those thinking they would put out a lot of workout content related to them (it didn't materialise), my year was up so I paid for another thinking they've got the app, Richie's promising loads of content and flexibility and although he's marmite I like Rach so I'll stick around, but then Rach just took a huge step back and the vibe just changed and any decent workout content had gone, suddenly it became the Richie Howie and his minions show, he veils his misogyny as humour and his minions are there lapping it up, egging him on. He then purposefully puts out content to divide people so he can take a step back, watch like MJ eating a bucket of popcorn and then have a massive go at people for it getting heated, and again the minions are there supporting him. He's an antagonistic little tit who just thinks he's above everyone else. Like you say it's changed and I've now no idea what I'm paying for, I certainly don't want to listen to a 2 hr live of Richie's diatribe, I don't want to watch chrissie dance or get up with El at 6am. I mean seriously what's going on there? I also don't want a bleeping team RH fridge magnet either or the most vile tasting protein powder which gives people the shits 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m the same I thought paying for Rachel’s workouts were worth the money alone and she came across as so kind and lovely but when she stepped back I would have thought maybe Richie would have stepped up to the plate and done some workouts to replace the ones Rachel wasn’t doing . When that didn’t materialise I felt like what was i paying for nothing really x.

Reactions: 7
Can you imagine him doing that though? I've seen him do live workouts on the reverse dieting group and he just stops half way through rambling shite 🤣. But they could bring someone qualified in, there's fitness instructors & pts everywhere. My guess is they grew far too quickly, don't really have a good business plan, they are armatures playing in the big league and it shows. Can you imagine (as someone else mentioned) bullying being your USP, as well as fat shaming, misogyny and tit stirring!

And just incase any of his minions are reading this, when you focus on women and make up names like Ten Ton Tina and Big Brenda (including talking about titties like a 10 Yr old boy) that's actually not funny, it's fat shaming and misogyny! (Where Ten Ton Terry and Fat Frank with the moobs, absolutely nowhere)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s interesting, cos I quite like his challenges to sw, that’s been amusing. But he’s got loads of mileage out of it and no follow up…

Whereas James Smith is also controversial but he is very clear and consistent and professional. Anybody remember when RH got his knickers in a knot cos James got a blue tick and he didn’t?!

RH will run out of steam I think. The app rollout was embarrassing, he’s diluted his message, been inconsistent, and the diversified revenue stream will only work when he’s got a strong position. He is in a much weaker position than ever, but bigger costs to worry about now.

Reactions: 8
What made me laugh was that in the early days he was all 'yeah I live in a crappy flat, I drive a banger - I'm doing this because I care about you guys!!' ... fast forward a year or two and he's got the inflated prices, the illegal contracts, the branded merchandise and the debt collectors on board...he is no better (I think he's worse) than the diet clubs he slags off

Reactions: 11
What made me laugh was that in the early days he was all 'yeah I live in a crappy flat, I drive a banger - I'm doing this because I care about you guys!!' ... fast forward a year or two and he's got the inflated prices, the illegal contracts, the branded merchandise and the debt collectors on board...he is no better (I think he's worse) than the diet clubs he slags off
Lmao that's been mooted for well over a year.

More old content. Hangry Howey needs to eat some food, quit the coke/roid lifestyle and take Rachael away on holiday so she can recover from the fatigue etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Lmao that's been mooted for well over a year.

More old content. Hangry Howey needs to eat some food, quit the coke/roid lifestyle and take Rachael away on holiday so she can recover from the fatigue etc.
What? Are you saying that St. Richie of Burger Nips no longer mentions his Old flat and old Peugeot now he's a millionaire from gobbing off and bullying people?! 😄🧐
I hope he blows all his money on coke and he ends up on his shouty arse in the gutter with fook all

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I agree that it’s got too big for him, it’s bigger than the two of them and they have staff not just ‘coaches’ I’ve seen them advertising for full time social media and marketing positions. The company is worth almost half a mil so they’re not exactly failing but it’s certainly not going to explode like he’s hoping.

The premise of their plan is sound but the execution and delivery is dreadful.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think someone has been reading tattle life 🤣

I guess the comments speak for themselves!

Less Richie
More Rach
Workout videos (done by someone professional)
Actually some f-ing decent content

I'd like to add less narcissism, misogyny, fat shaming, bullying, ranting, 2 hr lives, tatties and tit stirring!

Probably would like to see photos of him taking Rachael to a swanky restaurant!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Less Richie
More Rach

I'd like to add less narcissism, misogyny, fat shaming, bullying, ranting, 2 hr lives, tatties and tit stirring!

I bet he’s hoping for rants and Aldi reviews.

Reactions: 5

Less Richie
More Rach

Allllll of these. Although the silly boy banned me from the public page so there's that

Reactions: 1

Less Richie
More Rach

Insight into his and Rachel's life? You mean a video where they know cameras are rolling and can present it however they like?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It doesn’t matter what anyone suggests he still won’t do it or if he does it will be a couple of times and that will be it. When I suggested more content in my feedback I was told there was plenty of content and I had the app!! At one time there was going to be weekly recipes, more work outs, weekly ask Richie segment. Nothing ever comes of it because they are always working on “great things to come”

Reactions: 11

Less Richie
More Rach
Workout videos (done by

Less Richie
More Rach

Insight into their life translates as their life from his narcissistic perspective and him having coached her on what to say. Sugar coated truth from his point of view. I think he needs to just sit down ask what she wants, how she feels and she needs to be totally honest.

• Heart
It doesn’t matter what anyone suggests he still won’t do it or if he does it will be a couple of times and that will be it. When I suggested more content in my feedback I was told there was plenty of content and I had the app!! At one time there was going to be weekly recipes, more work outs, weekly ask Richie segment. Nothing ever comes of it because they are always working on “great things to come”
Like everything, big on the promises and piss poor on the delivery!

Reactions: 4
You’ve got to wonder about someone (childless) whose mind goes straight to child abduction when they see parents post photos of their kids.

Just how many children are actually abducted via Facebook?
Not mine unfortunately, but after the evening I've had I would give them away!

I'm an old school TRHer from before the app and merch etc. I think it was £1.99 per month or something ridiculous. I got booted out when I said that I have arthritis and struggle with 15k steps could I cut calories and step less. The great one basically told me to stop being lazy and do my steps in a chair and it's excuses. I then said on top of that I am a single parent and full time nurse. Apparently that's also an excuse and with my attitude ill always be obese. Absolute cockwomble

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I had such an awful experience with them and I got sick of how they always say that mental health is just an excuse for not being able to lose weight.

They have no idea how it feels to be each person and the challenges of daily life. It disappoints me that when you reach out to them they don't reply or you get a rant of a response. The premise is good, calories tdee macros etc, but their attitude is vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.