TeamRH #3 What Trustpilot does not tell you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all, just found this thread and have been plowing my way through them all. Team RH is a tinpot company who shouldn’t be nowhere near the fitness industry. Richie is a glorified bodybuilder hence the near ED methods he advises. Calorie deficit is a tool that works but like most tools it doesn’t work well for everyone. The best diet is the diet you already have with just a few tweaks to make it better (1 or no sugars in tea instead of 2, Coke Zero instead of full fat etc etc). Also the 15,000 step target is ridiculous unless you are unemployed with no family. Just go for a walk when you can and workout 3 times a week (again no stress if you can’t) If you do want to count calories simply work out your TDEE for free online and deduct 500 cals to get your target number of cals. Remember you have to consistently go over your TDEE (a lot too trust me) to put on weight. As for protein, gym goers will hit high targets as they are trying to keep hold of muscle when burning fat but to be honest just ensure you eat a a balanced plate which contains a serving of protein at each meal and you will be golden. We are generally not protein deficient in the UK so not sure why Team RH are getting everyone chugging down protein powder. Above all don’t overthink it, I know it’s frustrating but some of them FB groups will do you no favours trust me. If anyone ever wants any help or support my inbox is always open. Just don’t want a single extra person handing over their hard earned money to them. He’s a prick.

Hes on Instagram today paddling the protein powder again saying about if u canr hit it with food then get the powder.....

So much for oh it isn't about the money it's always been about the money we just didn't see it.
My PT said exactly the same that this obsessive tracking even dilute juice and not eating unless u track every single thing tracking medication etc will lead to bigger problems down the line. And unfortunately it has for some people but they're still stuck to his apron strings singing his praises even tho he tit on them basically

Reactions: 8
When I first joined protein powder was the devil according to Richie. Then he started punting it.

Few have said it gives them the runs personally I found it didn't mix properly was very clumpy and lumpy. Wasn't a fan of it at all

Wanna laugh laugh at this his number one fan 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 will put below in another comment

Have a laugh troopsies tickle your ribs was sent to me so thought I'd share. Near spat my tea reading it

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Few have said it gives them the runs personally I found it didn't mix properly was very clumpy and lumpy. Wasn't a fan of it at all

Wanna laugh laugh at this his number one fan 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 will put below in another comment

Have a laugh troopsies tickle your ribs was sent to me so thought I'd share. Near spat my tea reading it
It's great when someone mentions Tattle, it normally sends people here in droves and does the opposite of what they wanted 🤣👍

• Haha
Reactions: 15

😂😂😂 We're all getting f***ed just not off richie

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Who posted that? Richie? I wasn’t sure if it would be that Scottish girl since we know she’s obsessed with looking here too!

it’s funny cause just shows that they spend time sitting reading. Very sad. Beanbag 😂 :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who posted that? Richie? I wasn’t sure if it would be that Scottish girl since we know she’s obsessed with looking here too!
No, some other hardcore follower of his. She made a post with like 30 screenshots of various posts and nonsense!

I didn’t know Tattle existed so thanks to her I found this and I completely agree with everything i’ve been reading. I joined before it got big and loved the calorie clubs. Also lost a decent amount of weight but now it is just terrible. The fact he is treated like a god is genuinely beyond me. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The absolute irony of her post when he has PAID staff who literally do this for a job- create and sustain fake accounts to spy in groups and feed back to him what's being said!! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d rather be on tattle FOR FREE than pay £6.99 a month for his clown app and eastenders-esq Facebook group!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
When I first joined protein powder was the devil according to Richie. Then he started punting it.
His protein powder tastes like spawn of the devil 🤢🤮

On the reverse dieting group he let us into a little secret that it was coming, it was going to be the best muthafucking tasting protein powder ever🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
On the reverse dieting group he let us into a little secret that it was coming, it was going to be the best muthafucking tasting protein powder ever🤣🤣🤣.
There's a REVERSE DIETING group too???? Oh Jesus......another way to keep members dangling on for months.... :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There's a REVERSE DIETING group too???? Oh Jesus......another way to keep members dangling on for months.... :mad:
Ssshhhhh, don't tell anyone, it's the only calorie club he left because we were special 😂

(Its his safe space to waffle on about his obsessive checking of gossip forums/trust pilot to see what negative stuff people are posting)

• Haha
  • Wow
Even his gym routines he is posting on his Instagram stories is just typical bodybuilding gym bro crap. Not sustainable for the average mum or dad or whoever else who just wants to drop a few pounds and get a bit healthier. No need to over complicate it. People who have never been to a gym before do not need to start doing weighted squats etc. They should be looking at improving their mobility before they go anywhere near weights. Who has 90 mins plus everyday to pop to the gym? I know I haven’t. I’m still in great shape though and maintain healthy weight - without doing a walking marathon every day either! Makes me so angry people pay and listen to this joker.

Even his gym routines he is posting on his Instagram stories is just typical bodybuilding gym bro crap. Not sustainable for the average mum or dad or whoever else who just wants to drop a few pounds and get a bit healthier. No need to over complicate it. People who have never been to a gym before do not need to start doing weighted squats etc. They should be looking at improving their mobility before they go anywhere near weights. Who has 90 mins plus everyday to pop to the gym? I know I haven’t. I’m still in great shape though and maintain healthy weight - without doing a walking marathon every day either! Makes me so angry people pay and listen to this joker.
None of these fitness ‘gurus’ will mention gym classes. Personally I find turning up to an organised class with good music and a good atmosphere more motivating than figuring it out on my own on the gym floor.
It is sustainable and straightforward because in a busy day you know how long it will take.
Everything has to be free weights or download an app to follow to jump around to in your living room.

None of these fitness ‘gurus’ will mention gym classes. Personally I find turning up to an organised class with good music and a good atmosphere more motivating than figuring it out on my own on the gym floor.
It is sustainable and straightforward because in a busy day you know how long it will take.
Everything has to be free weights or download an app to follow to jump around to in your living room.
100% you don’t need to go to a gym. Classes/bootcamps etc are fine if that’s what you enjoy. Some people just like going swimming or a power walk with their friend. Whatever activity gets you moving, burning cals and is SUSTAINABLE in the long term is the one you stick to. These gurus expect everyone to go to a gym and start shifting weights. All that will lead to is injury. Let’s not forget gyms are a relatively new concept really. You didn’t have them as they are now back in the day.

It’s all a money making con dressed up as “we care and want you to win”. They charge a small amount for literally not a lot of information (you can work out your cals and get recipes online for free) then they make you think you need to join a gym (more expense) or even better…they come to the rescue and offer you to purchase their ropey weights and other equipment from them. In reality newbies should stick to mastering the basic bodyweight movements such as they squat, press ups, pull ups etc and when they become too easy start mastering harder versions like one legged squats, incline push ups etc. That will keep you quiet for a long while and will save you bundles of money too because it’s free!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
100% you don’t need to go to a gym. Classes/bootcamps etc are fine if that’s what you enjoy. Some people just like going swimming or a power walk with their friend. Whatever activity gets you moving, burning cals and is SUSTAINABLE in the long term is the one you stick to. These gurus expect everyone to go to a gym and start shifting weights. All that will lead to is injury. Let’s not forget gyms are a relatively new concept really. You didn’t have them as they are now back in the day.

It’s all a money making con dressed up as “we care and want you to win”. They charge a small amount for literally not a lot of information (you can work out your cals and get recipes online for free) then they make you think you need to join a gym (more expense) or even better…they come to the rescue and offer you to purchase their ropey weights and other equipment from them. In reality newbies should stick to mastering the basic bodyweight movements such as they squat, press ups, pull ups etc and when they become too easy start mastering harder versions like one legged squats, incline push ups etc. That will keep you quiet for a long while and will save you bundles of money too because it’s free!
It's not just going to the gym though. Team RHs philosophy is for everyone to do steps and the Grafht workouts only (home or gym). Quite honestly the grafht workouts are just boring. There's no scope for other types of workouts or even doing 2, 4 or 5 workouts a week, just 3/6 grafhts. There's no variation and if you dare to recommend someone else's workouts your comment will get removed. Originally Rach did a lot of live fbws and cardio and I enjoyed them. I understand why she decided to take a step back but honestly backfilling with non professional "members like me" is just an insult to what we were/are paying for. FFS get in a professional pt and give properly structured workouts, for different levels of experience and a bit of variation.

Reactions: 9
It's not just going to the gym though. Team RHs philosophy is for everyone to do steps and the Grafht workouts only (home or gym). Quite honestly the grafht workouts are just boring. There's no scope for other types of workouts or even doing 2, 4 or 5 workouts a week, just 3/6 grafhts. There's no variation and if you dare to recommend someone else's workouts your comment will get removed. Originally Rach did a lot of live fbws and cardio and I enjoyed them. I understand why she decided to take a step back but honestly backfilling with non professional "members like me" is just an insult to what we were/are paying for. FFS get in a professional pt and give properly structured workouts, for different levels of experience and a bit of variation.
When el and Shaz started workouts their form was awful and people had to correct them on comments during the session..it was cringy

When el and Shaz started workouts their form was awful and people had to correct them on comments during the session..it was cringy
I couldn't watch them - watching shaz & el, watching Rachel, doing a workout, er no thanks!!!! I understand why they did it, but seriously taking that forward and that being the level of instruction for live workouts. Pretty sure live workouts are part of their marketing spiel but honestly what are people paying for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.