TeamRH #3 What Trustpilot does not tell you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still see the public posts, as I never bothered to unfollow them- and there definitely seems to have been a change in them over the past week or so with Rach suddenly reappearing. Whilst that’s nice to see for those that are still members- there’s just no consistency at all, at least with someone like James Smith (not that I’m a big fan) his content on SM is pretty much standard in terms of frequency and content.

Reactions: 7
I still see the public posts, as I never bothered to unfollow them- and there definitely seems to have been a change in them over the past week or so with Rach suddenly reappearing. Whilst that’s nice to see for those that are still members- there’s just no consistency at all, at least with someone like James Smith (not that I’m a big fan) his content on SM is pretty much standard in terms of frequency and content.
💯. I think the same. James Smith is the obvious comparison as they are both white British males of similar age, marmite and similar thoughts on calorie deficit etc. I think unfortunately, beyond the personality issues Richie has, he let's his neurodiversity run the show, flitting from one idea to the next, always planning something exciting, always promising the world, starting something but never really following through because another great idea pops into his head - typical adhd traits. I'm no genius but even I know that's no way to run a business. Where's the planning, the responsibility, the someone to answer to? Cos he certainly doesn't seem to answer to the people paying for a piss poor service.

By the way I'm not knocking anyone with neurodiversity- both myself and my LG are awaiting adhd assessment so I've just been reading a lot about it.

My guess is with James Smith he's neurological, isn't completely obsessive, has great ideas and sticks to them (I mean whether you like him or not he's a smart guy), he most likely has investors that he needs to answer to, prob has a kick ass business plan and a great team of business people to help him.

Howie on the other hand wears the fact that they've done it all themselves without investors like a badge of honour, but without those people to answer to where's the come back? Where's the help with the running of a successful business? Originally they had a sign up fee but you could leave whenever you wanted, now they've scrapped that in favour of annual membership (but still pedal the fact they're waving the sign up fee - I mean what's that about we all know that's BS) so now people are hanging around and are starting to realise they aren't getting much for their money.

*sorry for the rant. I've been pissed off by this for so long!

Reactions: 10
I agree with absolutely every one of your points.
Nobody says no to him at all and that is the issue.

He always looks tired these days so I'd query if his dieting and obsessive behaviours are actually helping his ADHD.

My son is on the Spectrum and if he does too much, his brain just doesn't cope and he gets exhausted, his attitude worsens so then we see the meltdowns and disregulation.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Anyone find it funny from them reading on here and reports about on here than rach has now appeared?

Reactions: 1
That's hilarious! I'd fully expected them to ignore us lot but they've maybe had the business sense to realise we're right about the current business model being shockingly bad

Reactions: 4
They must know people are unhappy though!

Out of 85k members only 300-500 engage with the pod on any given day. When they asked what people want only about 300 could be bothered to answer. Some of their videos have a good amount of views when they talk about thyroid or how to lose weight in 7 days, but the rest of it has very little engagement. I know some people will be like me and sat at home liking posts but generally keeping quiet. But I bet the majority are at home, losing interest, feeling guilty and wondering what on earth they are paying 6.99 a month for (both of my sisters are paying members, neither post or follow the diet anymore, one has defected back to SW).

Just as a side note, 85k members is a minimum income of £5.1 million! If there's a lot of dissatisfied customers they aren't going to sign up for another year, they won't be recommending them and new people aren't going to join if they realise thet can get the same info for free from the JSA app and caroline girvan workouts on YouTube etc. Richie maybe arrogant but he's not stupid and knows their days are numbered unless they sort their tit out.

Reactions: 5
The meds one was why I had to go, they made me feel so awful not tracking script meds

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I actually worried about taking my meds at one point and started allowing cals for them. I was looking them up etc. Then I thought WTF am I doing?? I need these meds to keep me alive. Crazy obsession.

Reactions: 7
Medication always annoyed me. I agree if you are eating packets of cough sweets they have calories. But prescription meds, never. I was always concerned people could stop taking medication because of their stupid irresponsible comments. Bloody madness.

Reactions: 5
I actually worried about taking my meds at one point and started allowing cals for them. I was looking them up etc. Then I thought WTF am I doing?? I need these meds to keep me alive. Crazy obsession.

Me also I take them to help me function I've multiple health condtions it's disgusting

Reactions: 3
Medication always annoyed me. I agree if you are eating packets of cough sweets they have calories. But prescription meds, never. I was always concerned people could stop taking medication because of their stupid irresponsible comments. Bloody madness.
I remember when you said about this on POD and the minions responses 😳

He is the first to dig into SW for "syning" medication. If you're ill take your medication. Better to be half a pound heavier than struggling and feeling like death. It's like weakness doesn't exist in his world, only laziness because that's all he sees.

Reactions: 6
He is the first to dig into SW for "syning" medication. If you're ill take your medication. Better to be half a pound heavier than struggling and feeling like death. It's like weakness doesn't exist in his world, only laziness because that's all he sees.

It's thus type of things that's leading to bigger problems .

For example eat or track meds or vise versa it's not on but then again the minions will do anything he says as his word is gospil

The biggest laugh is he preaches health is the priority 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
It's thus type of things that's leading to bigger problems .

For example eat or track meds or vise versa it's not on but then again the minions will do anything he says as his word is gospil

The biggest laugh is he preaches health is the priority 🤣🤣🤣🤣
He's got more issues than vogue. It's not smashing it, it's obsessive. Anyone reading this must avoid him like you're wearing new trainers and there's an elephant sized tit on the pavement 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I only come on this site to lurk on the Ingham thread but happened to see this thread by chance. Thought I’d share my experiences.

I have a history of eating disorders and thought this would be a really good way to calorie count without getting obsessive.

Weighing myself everyday soon triggered me and I reached out to team rh to ask for advice.
I was told to get over it 😬

When I told them I don’t think it was working for me, I don’t think I could ever safely calorie count without getting silly (because ED) I was told I’d be fat forever.

Can’t believe I paid these jokers £60 😬

I’m not receiving help from a qualified nutritionist who is worth her wait in gold.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
They must know people are unhappy though!

Out of 85k members only 300-500 engage with the pod on any given day. When they asked what people want only about 300 could be bothered to answer. Some of their videos have a good amount of views when they talk about thyroid or how to lose weight in 7 days, but the rest of it has very little engagement. I know some people will be like me and sat at home liking posts but generally keeping quiet. But I bet the majority are at home, losing interest, feeling guilty and wondering what on earth they are paying 6.99 a month for (both of my sisters are paying members, neither post or follow the diet anymore, one has defected back to SW).

Just as a side note, 85k members is a minimum income of £5.1 million! If there's a lot of dissatisfied customers they aren't going to sign up for another year, they won't be recommending them and new people aren't going to join if they realise thet can get the same info for free from the JSA app and caroline girvan workouts on YouTube etc. Richie maybe arrogant but he's not stupid and knows their days are numbered unless they sort their tit out.
Yet that’s not the type of money their business account shows

I only come on this site to lurk on the Ingham thread but happened to see this thread by chance. Thought I’d share my experiences.

I have a history of eating disorders and thought this would be a really good way to calorie count without getting obsessive.

Weighing myself everyday soon triggered me and I reached out to team rh to ask for advice.
I was told to get over it 😬

When I told them I don’t think it was working for me, I don’t think I could ever safely calorie count without getting silly (because ED) I was told I’d be fat forever.

Can’t believe I paid these jokers £60 😬

I’m not receiving help from a qualified nutritionist who is worth her wait in gold.
Bastards!! Sorry you went through this! X

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.